Troy WW

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Not really dodge. And it does prove you don't have the skills to win.

DeletedUser37990

Dear NO Rules,

It sucks when your underhanded backstabbing honor-less dishonest tactics are turned around on you doesn't it. You all earned it and it is well deserved.

Have a wonderful Grepo day!~ :)

DeletedUser30111

Dear Punch,
It sucks when a team of simmers can't even win a simming contest, and have to turn to deceit despite days before talking about how they have been the noblest of all alliance

DeletedUser

Whatever helps with your delusions PD. WE have never been underhanded or back-stabbing - it is just a bunch of PR fed to you by your so called illustrious leaders.

DeletedUser37990

Dear Punch,
It sucks when a team of simmers can't even win a simming contest, and have to turn to deceit despite days before talking about how they have been the noblest of all alliance

LOL!! Who's a simmer? I earned ALL of my parades at NR expense. !!

Deceit? You all grew your alliance by less then noble tactics and have many members that joined your ranks at the expense of their former mates. NR was NOT built on loyalty.

I and many others have been an adversary and remained an adversary of No Rules our ENTIRE time here. Thats loyalty..

Have fun everyone!

DeletedUser

the most despicable tactic...

you just knew you couldn't beat us fairly, out of interest, how long have you been planning this?

DeletedUser

Wow this is a very sad move. Id actually be embarrassed yet you have players here bragging about it.

DeletedUser

Mind explaining what happened?

To be honest punch drunk, NR's method of recruiting is the standard way of recruiting isn't it? When we all first started in a world, didn't we all took out small alliances and absorb their better players? Often, we would threaten them that they will be rimmed if they continue to fight on.

Saying their methods are despicable and evil is just plain ignorant and pretty sore.

Get real.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37990

Mind explaining what happened?

To me honest punch drunk, NR's method of recruiting is the standard way of recruiting isn't it? When we all first started in a world, didn't we all took out small alliances and absorb their better players? Often, we would threaten them that they will be rimmed if they continue to fight on.

Saying their methods are despicable and evil is just plain ignorant and pretty sore.

Who are you?

I never said they were evil. Were you getting that?
Sore? Not me. I have enjoyed stacking 1.4 million dead NR units. It's been fun!

Well the "standard recruiting methods" turned around and bit them. Them being in here crying foul is whats ignorant and sore..

You all have fun Grepo day! I'm finished here. :)

DeletedUser

Who are you?

I never said they were evil. Were you getting that?
Sore? Not me. I have enjoyed stacking 1.4 million dead NR units. It's been fun!

Well the "standard recruiting methods" turned around and bit them. Them being in here crying foul is whats ignorant and sore..

You all have fun Grepo day! I'm finished here. :)

I would assume TNE planted a spy in NR, switch alliance, and possibly go into VM?

It's sad when people are proud of doing things like this, because it seems that this is becoming a trend. You do know that it's people like you that makes the crown worthless right?

DeletedUser30111

I would assume TNE planted a spy in NR, switch alliance, and possibly go into VM?

It's sad when people are proud of doing things like this, because it seems that this is becoming a trend. You do know that it's people like you that makes the crown worthless right?

That's basically it, but they've simply stacked the city with all their defense. I assume his VM hasn't kicked in yet
I'm glad you took our side in this, of all people, you have reason to dislike us and side with them, but have enough sense to see this move for what it was, and I appreciate it

DeletedUser37990

No. NR used threats to recruit someone who wasn't loyal to them.

Nr has used many spies and much treachery. I/WE did not plant spies.

People like me? I have always been a loyal adversary of NR. They have always been, well, less than noble and it cost them.

DeletedUser

Thanks Conqueror.
At the end of the day they can walk away with the win, we played our best. We took them in and saved them not once but twice. Provided them with safety and a place in our home. We can hold our heads high.

But they have lost respect and trust from the grepo community. I think people forget the way they behave online is a reflection of who they are in real life. If you want to be manipulative and shady- you may get a win but it only happens once.

DeletedUser

Nr has used many spies and much treachery. I/WE did not plant spies.
Ya right....

People like me? I have always been a loyal adversary of NR. They have always been, well, less than noble and it cost them.
Well, although i left Troy, and tried to sabotage them while doing it, i rather leave the world than join them, or be part of whatever TNE did (I know it's TNR, but TR is a joke ever since nordviks left so their players don't deserve any part of winning). Yes they aren't nice people on the externals, nor are their players friendly in game, but they are clearly the best alliance in Troy.

I really don't understand why people can't stop going about NR being despicable, being dirty and stuff like that. What they did seems to be very common and necessary to me. If they don't find a way to take in active members, how are they going to keep their roster fresh? We did it through merging, because we failed to attract their players, they did it through recruiting, because they succeed in attracting our players.

Didn't we all tried to manipulate alliances through diplomacy? Didn't we all threatened players who aren't loyal to us to join us? Didn't we all tried to recruit people with promises and sweet talking? Didn't we all used deceit to try to get what we want?

They did better in what we tried doing, so they are dirty and despicable, and we are not?

To NR members, I'm just saying the truth. I guess I will never understand why people, including my own alliance mates back in Troy, will forever refuse to acknowledge and give credit when they should. Well, not to all of you, only to those who helped made NR the alliance it is.

DeletedUser30967

Thanks Conqueror.
At the end of the day they can walk away with the win, we played our best. We took them in and saved them not once but twice. Provided them with safety and a place in our home. We can hold our heads high.

But they have lost respect and trust from the grepo community. I think people forget the way they behave online is a reflection of who they are in real life. If you want to be manipulative and shady- you may get a win but it only happens once.

Ok- lets set a few things straight here. We didn't plant a spy. We were approached about a week ago by someone in your alliance who is not loyal to you. One of the contributing factors to his disloyalty to you, is the way you all talked smack about his friends when they merged with us.

And you didn't take us in to save us! That is funny though, that you've decided to re-write the history books that way.

The first time we joined NR, it had about 15 people. We joined and doubled NR's size, because we didn't want to be in IWW, and none of us wanted to lead an alliance, deal with diplomacy, or any of that BS. We were the strongest players in Troy when we joined. We made NR what it became. It was our leaving IWW that help spur NR into it's position of power, and only after we left IWW for NR, did many of the other IWW members follow suit.

The second time we joined, you weren't saving us, it was a planned merger, that had been ongoing for months, because Muwa and I wanted to play in the same alliance together. That is all, nothing more. While I'm not going to air, personal dirty laundry from Muwa and I here on the public forum, you babs, along with Sable and a few others know why we left. The core of TNE knows why we left, it was a group choice. The circumstances under which we left were shady, Muwa is shady.... Everything you have said about us, has come from and been done by NR, you guys are just upset that we followed your lead.....all's fair in love and war.

The irony is, NR has done this very same thing to other alliances the whole game....take in their players to get a foot hold in enemy territory. Yet when we do it you cry foul.....bit of a double standard no?

DeletedUser37990

Thanks for a fun world. All those attacks against me and all those attacks I helped thwart against my pards was a lot of fun and I thank you NR for contributing to that enjoyment.

DeletedUser

You know what I find laughable. All the disdain for former TR members.

Here's plain the truth.

TR at times was the ONLY alliance at war with NR. TR was made up of several members who were Redwood Originals, Gaug, Hyper, ISIS and others who were adversaries of NR and we loyally remained that way. A joke? I and many of my mates are top ranked defenders in Troy. We didn't get that by not being able to fight. A joke? If we former TR members were a joke why couldn't the "mighty" NR crush those of us that stayed to play and fight it out? Whats that say about your "skills" at Grepolis?...

Thanks for a fun world. All those attacks against me and all those attacks I helped thwart against my pards was a lot of fun and I thank you NR for contributing to that enjoyment.

what about the attacks you sent?

DeletedUser

Attacks he sent? Don't be silly simmers don't attack people.

DeletedUser30111

Ok- lets set a few things straight here. We didn't plant a spy. We were approached about a week ago by someone in your alliance who is not loyal to you. One of the contributing factors to his disloyalty to you, is the way you all talked smack about his friends when they merged with us.

Still spinning lies Mal? I've had enough of them...

RadLPN today at 18:07
You forgot how you forced Brave and many others to join you by attacking them day and night until they gave up. Thankfully, Brave is made of stronger stuff and never gave up, he only pretended. Also, terrorizing Gaugamela, Isis, Monsters and Hyperborea into ghosting...

BL was planted in NR months ago