Troy WW

• Thread starter DeletedUser30111
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Oh, and about why ISIS and Hyper ghost, I feel obliged to explain to you guys again.

Ever since MI collapsed, TNE and NR got no one to worry about in the north. After taking MI's members, TNE and NR combined are bigger than ISIS and Hyper, and yet this 2 alliances are working together. We tried to get TR to help, their leaders always promise to do so, but never did, to the point that TR's top player, Thunderbolt got so fed up with his own alliance. All TR ever did was send a very very little support. He was supposed to join us in the new world but never did due to RL.

With the north secured, TNE and NR are able to turn their attention to the south, and they had crazy amounts of long term defense in most frontlines city. We ran a few Ops and never really took any city, so we tried to get TNE to turn against NR. TNE refused, and we know there's no point staying in Troy anymore. We game to have fun, but it's not fun anymore, especially with the amount of inactives we have. We told everyone our intention of ghosting so they will join us. It's NOT for TNE to turn against NR. We are determined to leave the world and sabotage NR in the process.

I admit it's dirty, very dirty. We still always talk about it and laugh about it, saying we failed because Troy still went into WW. The difference however, is that we are never proud of it.

NR use lots of spies, and in all alliances, usually only leaders know who the spies are, so I'm not surprised if there is, but you don't know, so you are not in a good position to convince them TBH.

true, maybe i should say that to the best of my knowledge we haven't used spies

but the issue here isn't spying, it's what they did with the spy

DeletedUser30111

So Dodge, your great examples are a rogue member who ghosted very soon after lying to you guys. And you suspect we have a spy? That's it? We have never had a spy in TNE, we respected you guys too much for that. And we never planned a merge or anything with MI. When MI fell TT was unhappy because we tried to give them a NAP so they could survive and continue to fight TNE and KA. TT was unhappy and I assume this was his way of showing it, by trying to start a fight with TNE, I don't think that quite equals what you've done here.

Edit:
We've been asked to stop the "slander" on the externals about Mal in general. But why should I stop slandering a member of a once friendly alliance who has only wanted the worst for our alliance since the start, then she orchestrates this monstrosity that her own members and leaders aren't happy with, are possibly quitting the game over, simply to win, it's sad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

I know dodge, I was saying it was an extremely poor example. And if it was the first you thought of we must be a pretty decent alliance.
You could bring up the same concerns as RadLPN and say we are terrible people because we attack other alliances, but I think the real TNE is a bit better than that.

DeletedUser

I don't think it was a poor example. It happened a couple of months before tateng ghosted and was underhand tactics and caused one of our best players to join you, who ended up getting rimmed by MI for 6 weeks.

I had no part in BL, just so you know..

Every since I joined this world though. Every alliance I have been in I have been fighting every other alliance. 1 vs 4 or 1 vs 5 since day one. Probably why my bp is how it is but there is no way you can say I have had an easy ride and don't deserve to win..

This world has been unbalanced for ages ( I didn't say unfair), and you may call that diplomacy but it makes things boring for everyone else. You wanted complete domination and you went a step too far and recruited a person who only wanted to see you fall.

It takes balls to do what BL did and I'm sure he had his reasons..

It's a strategy game and you made some mistakes. I do feel bad for you but you have been putting up patronising posts for months and would be doing so now had you won.

DeletedUser37990

Has anyone in the NR camp even considered how and who set BL up on 2 of their WW islands?...

DeletedUser30967

Ok- I'm tired of watching all this bickering from both sides.

In the end, what it comes down to is this:

1. If BL was planted as a spy, none of us knew about it. It was known to him and the person who planted him only. Was not something done as an alliance, or planned by the alliance, actions of 1 person. As of now, I don't even know that he was a planted spy, as it's all news to me. As far as we know, he came to us and asked to defect a week ago. NR has taken in defectors this whole game, not much room for you to complain about us doing so.

2. If BL was planted as a spy by one person, this would have happened regardless. It wouldn't have mattered if we merged with TR or not. If we hadn't merged, we would have capitalized on him jumping ship the same way we are now. He would just be in a different alliance.

3. You act like this is some insurmountable, permanent blow that has destroyed you. You have 1500 more cities than we do- use them and take your WW island cities back!! It really is that simple.

4. NR could have prevented this. Everything that has led to this was preventable by NR. This is a strategy game, we've capitalized on NR mistakes, but never committed full on sabotage. But you have come to the forum blatantly lying and it's unfortunate some people are believing the stories.

5. As for us merging with TR- NR has merged with or tried to merge with every alliance on the server, but TR. You tried to get MI to jump, you just tried getting GP to join you. If you wanted a fight on an even playing field, that was fun and between friends, you wouldn't have merged with KK/KA to become twice our size. You would have opted for a 3 way fight, TNE v NR v KK/KA, that would have been a fun fight amongst friends. What was done, showed you wanted an uncontested victory you didn't have to try to get.

6. Stop lying and stop calling me a hypocrite. Anything about BL being a planted spy was news to me when I was told by NR, and I still don't believe he was. If you want the crown, you're going to have to work for it. You still have a chance, it's only now a close race, you're upset you didn't mop the floor with us as easily as you'd wanted with the 1500 cities more than us you have.

7. Every thing you have come here complaining about us having done, you've done first, and you're just flat out making stuff up about us to the point of it becoming rediculous. You don't get to complain about not being able to create double standards.

DeletedUser37990

Very accurately and honestly stated Mal.

I have been contacted outside of Troy by a few players inquiring about the exact details. Here are a few of the mysterious facts.

1: NR turned Brave Lord into a refugee and then recruited him just like they had done with a few other players.
2: BL was never made to feel as part of the NR team. The only NR member that was very friendly and helpful to him was Terra who went inactive. (Terra was well liked by me and many others on the server too. Good people she was.)
3: BL did NOT have cities on those 2 WW islands when he was absorbed by NR. Rodthebod72 (who was also a recruited refugee) gave him at least one of them BEFORE ww started.
4: When WW was in early stages and NR was behind in building this "threat" was sent to all NR members:
Johnny trouble on 2013-11-09 at 20:33
i have had the honor of playing with some great players in this alliance,i have been here from almost the beginning. i am devastated at our poor performance with ww on paper we should be in front,but we are not,there is one reason for this and one only,not enough resourses reaching ww .
every member should be sending ALL available resouses to ww but your not,tne is thats why they are winning,you cant just finish this building or just finish that army or navy,ALL available resourses must go to ww,if you do not we have lost.
so here it is,im going to monitor our ww if there is no improvement i will ghost,i have very little gold left,so i have nothing to loose,i also have a city on every ww island except 034 wonder.
if you want you winners badge you will send,and not hide in the shadows letting the same usual players carry the load,you,ve been warned .

5: BL no longer wished to fly the NR flag due to these issues and a few things said in NR forum about TR/TNE players.
6: This entire situation is the sole creation of NR players and leadership. You did this to yourselves. The blame is truly your own.

Win or lose - Thank you for the good times! Troy was fun and NR sure were tough adversaries.

DeletedUser30111

Lying to cover up your deceit is not a pretty thing:
RadLPN on 2013-11-21 at 18:16
That makes you naive. I never thought we could come this far with our mission, we just wanted to know if you were planning another op on our people. 2 world wonders were a blessing.
Clearly BL was a plant from the start and took every available WW city he could get his hands on, since we trust our members we did not question him taking one o34, regardless of BL being based in the south.
I mean you pull this great thing off to "win" the world, you might as well own up to it.

DeletedUser

I haven't posted here yet since the recent events because I've been wanting to let things calm a bit, and I don't want to be seen as rubbing it in to any NR players. I'm just going to post a portion of a mass mail I recently sent out to members of our alliance. This is how I feel regarding the situation. It doesn't mean it is right or wrong, just my position.

"No Rules has been throwing around a lot of propaganda and I want to set things straight for everyone. They made numerous mistakes during the WW era. They started wonders on islands with players that were permanently banned and ghosted, inactive players that have yet to ghost, and disgruntled players that they bullied into joining their alliance that ultimately decided to get revenge by leaving their alliance at a critical moment. This is more than just a game about points and bp, it is a strategy game. Keeping your WW island secure requires planning and strategy. This is where they failed. When Brave Lord approached us a little over a week ago about leaving, it was our strategy to capitalize on his decision to leave No Rules. No Rules would have done the exact same thing to us if they had the opportunity. Brave Lord likely would have left regardless of us providing an invite. A long time ago, I posted in the No Rules forum when I was a member and we were discussing how to prepare for the WW era. The most critical thing I highlighted was that you have to know and completely trust every single player that is allowed to have a WW island city and be sure that they are happy in the alliance and are not going to go inactive, ghost, or leave the alliance. They did not followed this advice, and it cost them. This isn't the 1st time something like this has happened. In Myonia, I was on the other end when a player with WW island cities left my alliance and handed his cities over to the enemy. We didn't cry and quit, we regrouped, kept fighting, and eventually retook some of the lost cities."

I would hope that NR would keep playing and fighting. The world isn't over yet, and the Crown is still on the table.

DeletedUser30967

Sable- we've already had this conversation and I'm done with it. I haven't done anything to own up to. I've stated my side, it won't change because it's the truth. And Rad is a bit young- did it ever occur to you he may have just made it up to get a rise out of you. After all a big part of this game is politics and propoganda- you've spun it non-stop with so many stories not even remotely based on reality since starting. One would think you'd recognize it when your on the receiving end of it as well- nothing but bravado to mess with you and gloat!

This whole server, NR's strategy has been to pick on the weak, thump people around with your strength, and bully your way as a group into what you want. Many people have join or die messages from you. Yes, your join or die way is a legitimate strategy, sometimes it works, I'm not knocking it in that aspect. But you need to get off your high horse and come back down to reality a bit. Acknowledge that in the end you left out a very important aspect of the game in politics and strategy, didn't play that part as well as you thought you had, and this little itty bitty alliance with 1500 less cities than you might win this world, because of mistakes you made. This is a strategy game before it's a war game, most of NR failed to give that the proper respect and acknowledgement it deserved and you've had no real strategy other than simply being the bigger alliance and picking on weak. You're in an alliance called "No Rule', whenever someone would message you and ask for mercy, the response would be 'No, we play by No Rules'. For an alliance that plays by no rules, you sure are trying to hold us to a lot of imaginary rules....

I'm not arrogant enough to say we've won it yet, because I know better than to count my chickens before they've hatched. This is still anyone's game. That all your alliance leaders are quitting cuz they have a real fight on their hands, at a pivotal point in the game, is sad, and it's weak. You're acting like a bunch of 5 year olds who lost at monopoly and are flipping the board over, and you're not the first alliance to do it on Troy. If we had quit every time it looked like we couldn't win, we would have been gone a year ago, and at least 10 times since then- that is how many times we've said to each other, I don't think we can win, what should we do? play on.

NR is lucky that this is the first time the possibility of losing has presented itself, but it's also unfortunate, because you never learned how to over come the odds like we did. Being defeated starts in your head, and you're only beat, the moment you believe you are. We have been the underdogs from the start- there were about 12 of us in a sea with alliances of 80+ people. We have overcome and beat the odds at every turn, no matter what disadvantage was thrown our way. This race isn't over yet, but we are still here, despite being told from day one that we didn't have a chance.

The only thing you don't like is that someone didn't buy into your join or die strategy, felt more like a prisoner of war in your alliance, didn't like the message Johnny Trouble sent out telling people in NR he would ghost if people didn't start sending more resources, and looked for a way out. Johnny trouble sent out his message about ghosting and being on your WW's on Nov 9th, and I was told about Brave Lord on Nov 13th. It took us 2 days to decide what to do, and we had him wait 5 more days before jumping over to gain a greater tactical advantage- everything in this game is about timing. So you can spin this anyway you want. I can look myself in the mirror and hold my head high, because I know you've said nothing but lies.

If you're really an alliance of No Rules, you'd regroup, learn from the mistakes you made in strategy that gave us this advantage and play on.

DeletedUser30111

You guys can keep trying to cover it up with lies and save your reputation, but we all know what happened, yes we made mistakes in WW, and we made up for them, the only real mistake we made was thinking our enemy had some integrity

DeletedUser30967

We do have integrity- from my vantage point people in NR are the only ones without scruples and lacking integrity. Can you honestly look yourself in the mirror and say you're happy with yourself, what you've done and how you've behaved? I know I can, and I've lived the example of everything I've said TNE and now TNR is and was from the beginning. Yes, we've held ourselves to a higher standard than you have the entire game and that was by choice. But you can't even live up to the lower standards of your own alliance and have been found to be lying and hypocritical about that multiple times since this world started. But to say I lack integrity because in your opinion, not even based in fact, I failed to once achieve a higher standard than you've ever come close to achieving, doesn't cause me to lack integrity. It makes me human- perfection is not a requirement for integrity, good intentions are.

You have nothing but malicious intent in everything you do, which I've never done. You treat helping people as a weakness, and despise mercy. You are the last person to talk about integrity.

DeletedUser30111

Mal, just because I am calling you out on this move does not give you the liberty to personally attack me, I've done nothing in this game that can justify what you've just said about me, and I think many of your teammates would agree, perhaps it's time you took a step back, give yourself a breather before you make yourself look more ridiculous.

DeletedUser37990

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Sable using a rad "mess with your mind" message to claim NR was treated unjustly. Pretty sad Sable... I spose you will also claim that we orchestrated your attacks on BL and got on 1 of your accounts and sent him a join or die message and then sent him an NR invite. I spose you are also going to claim that we hand picked your WW islands and moved BL there by forcing your people to hand them over. blah blah blah.

Enjoy your vm. I will.

DeletedUser30967

That's the thing Sable, you're not calling me out on anything. You're just making stuff up and lying. I've not said anything about you, that you haven't said about me, and you've done far worse than I could ever think of bringing myself to do. If you don't like what I've said about you, then maybe you should take a look in the mirror and make the changes.

You're asking me to not do to you, the very thing you've been doing to me for 2 days. All of your actions here on the forum and ingame show what I've said is true. You're just hypocritical and a liar.

DeletedUser

Uhh Mal....you talk about overcoming odds and sticking it out...didn't you quit?

Please don't talk about nobility and sticking it out when YOU QUIT

DeletedUser30967

I talked about TNE/TNR as a whole, not quitting. On a personal level, I had to leave because I was hurt at work and needed a surgery- had nothing to do with the game. RL comes first- that's only common sense. Can't play Grepolis if I'm homeless now, can I?

DeletedUser

Your a "moderator" shouldn't you be held to higher standard?