Troy's Sleazy Moment Award

DeletedUser30967

It's just strange, in my experience when a team knows they are going to get tarred they try to just get it over as quickly as possible. Oh well, TNE must have been infiltrated by Isis logic!

Maybe we just don't assume we'll be tarred- we've beaten the odds so many times, surely we can do it once again ;)

DeletedUser

... I will have to revoke your award, that's not a sleazy tactic, but a good move, don't fret though, stall a day longer and that award can be right back into your hands :p

I rather liked the award. Can we have it back please?

Let's not forget how NR bulldozed over the world a year ago. You might think this tactic is 'sleazy' but if it weren't for TNE there wouldn't have been much excitement in Troy. Ya know... we're just keepin' it real. ;)

DeletedUser

That's what the team I played in rugby last weekend said when they were down 54-0. We won 102-0 on cruise control. Best of luck, I just try to be realistic

DeletedUser

That's what the team I played in rugby last weekend said when they were down 54-0. We won 102-0 on cruise control. Best of luck, I just try to be realistic

Seriously, you really think you guys are that good? There really isn't much difference between TNE and NR other than you guys converted to an MRA the past month and have a few more large players than us. I have my doubts about how useful most of the merged players will be. Even with plenty of surrounding support in 53, we still took active cities from you pretty easy last weekend. Your new guys in 43 and 53 weren't much help which, along with their track record, makes me think they are mostly inactive simmers.

You may not like our decision to put WW on hold, but it is part of a global strategy to make things as competitive as possible. NR certainly has an advantage with nearly 2x as many cities as TNE, but we will give you a good fight as we have for the past several months.

DeletedUser30111

Seriously, you really think you guys are that good? There really isn't much difference between TNE and NR other than you guys converted to an MRA the past month and have a few more large players than us.

Whereas you guys converted to an MRA 6 months ago? :p
I've never heard a merger being considered an MRA move

DeletedUser

whichever alliance wins will have deserved to win

MRA's are called MRA's when they recruit anyone and everyone, do you think NR would have been successful if they recruited everyone who asked?

DeletedUser

I think you have recruited most of us at one point or another. Not an MRA in the true sense, but you are just adding a bunch of dead weight aside from the few strong players in KA and KK.

We took in players that were already in our waters whose alliance we had defeated. They weren't all great players, but many have contributed quite a bit. Kind of different than just merging for size advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

Not merging for size advantage, but for loyalty, KA has stuck with us through thick and thin, and we, them.
Could you seriously ever imagine a end world scenario where we didn't merge, it was always just waiting until the right time.

DeletedUser

Well I just joined KK, so I guess we are allies now. See you in the shared forum :p

DeletedUser

He is brief sept stats summary:

NR: +25 mil points. + 4 mil bp (2 mil apb, 2 mil dbp)
KA + KK: -20 mil points.
TNE: + 2 mil points before a few of us left. + 3 mil bp (1.5 mil abp, 1.5 mil dbp)
TR: +1.2 mil points. +2 mil bp (600k abp, 1.4 mil dbp)
GP: +300k points. + 300k bp (250k abp, 50k dbp)

Kind of a slow month overall with the wonder prepping.

DeletedUser

thanks, i don't think there will be any more good months now WW is about to start, august was probably the last month which was good

DeletedUser30111

SO is the new story gbg going to New Zealand, or what? :p

DeletedUser

Hahaha :D ......Thats impressive stuff TNE!! :) Love this new strategy ;) I would have loved to get involved since I pretty good at leaving alliances :p Never imagined this happening!! Good luck in KK ryan ;) be nice and fight proudly for them :D

DeletedUser30111

(tumbleweed)
So we gonna keep this game up? I mean how hard would it be for you guys to drop 13 mil points again? Really?

DeletedUser

UPDATE: Everyone please go back and read through this thread. Just remember all the cocksure, arrogant and obnoxious quotes from NR players, and then remember=THEY LOST!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!