Troy's Sleazy Moment Award

DeletedUser30111

Since Troy has started we've seen some crazy things happen, whether it was a merge to kill an alliance or alliances ghosting to kill the world, Troy has had it's fair share of moments worth talking about. But not until today have we had an award-winning move. So on behalf of the newly made up Troy External Forum Association I'd like to present Ryan and all of TNE the official Troy Sleazy Moment Award for their "WW Stall Tactic"

cc72.png

I made it myself, just for y'all :)

For those that may not know, WW were supposed to start today, but TNE had different plans, instead of allowing WW to start, and gracefully accepting their inevitable defeat, TNE has decided to make sure we do not reach the required points for WW by having members leave and not be in an alliance, thus not count toward WW

6vq.png

It was a nice idea, I mean I can use another week or so to prepare, but NR has always been here, and will still be here whenever you guys decide to play the game correctly.

Oh and if you find simply leaving TNE isn't stalling WW enough, you could simply disband and have us wait a whole 2 months xD

DeletedUser33297

I guess I cannot blame TNE for being not noble now, since those being ignoble have left. Anyway... I'm kind of dissappointed by you guys, I expected more of a honest fight.

DeletedUser

This isn't the 1st time someone has done this. While I would like to take credit, I didn't think this up myself. I will put that trophy on my mantle though.

Nothing wrong with starting WW era on our own terms, and messing with you a little bit in the process ;)

Also, I'm just secretly hoping I can get an invite into NR before you guys merge anyone else with those last 6 spots.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it was just a coincidence and we all left around the same time because we all want those 6 spots. If only there was a 200 alliance cap limit. We could have all been on the same side all the way through :)

NR would have loved that...

DeletedUser30111

Well I count 5 players and 6 spots, come on over, we'll make cookies :D

DeletedUser30967

I guess I cannot blame TNE for being not noble now, since those being ignoble have left. Anyway... I'm kind of dissappointed by you guys, I expected more of a honest fight.

Come on now....if you REALLY wanted a fair fight, you wouldn't of had a 3 way merge to double in size. Before your mergers it was fair. Us stalling WW's is just tit-for-tat ;)

I'll take the last spot! Sign me up!! :cool:

DeletedUser30111

Well the alliance cap is 99 for this world, our merging is still respecting the game and playing it the way it's supposed to be, this move is not in the spirit of the game whatsoever

DeletedUser

It's a strategy game and of course it is in the spirit of the game. You don't know our reasons for doing it, do you Stable?

Next you'll be telling us that taking a city from someone is not in the "spirit of the game"

DeletedUser30111

Oh and this is where we use another sleazy tactic and hide in VM?
That in the spirit of the game too dodgy boy?

DeletedUser33297

Come on now....if you REALLY wanted a fair fight, you wouldn't of had a 3 way merge to double in size.

I'm not even planning on arguing about that, we all knew it was coming. Both KA and KK have been on our side for a long time and it would not make a lot of sense for neither of the alliance not to merge. If we were not to merge you would still be in the same position as far as WW goes.

DeletedUser

Oh and this is where we use another sleazy tactic and hide in VM?
That in the spirit of the game too dodgy boy?

Stag trip to Amsterdam actually. Back Tuesday so be ready for it :)

Did you not see they reports from Sak and Majo Risin (or whatever his name is). Everything got sunk :)

DeletedUser

I'm willing to join NR under 2 conditions:

1. Founder rights.
2. 1 city on every wonder island you guys have.

Let me know in 24 hrs. I may even give you guys back that baba city from the other day....need to free up a few slots ;)

DeletedUser32498

1. Founder rights.

Let me know in 24 hrs. I may even give you guys back that baba city from the other day....need to free up a few slots ;)
Okay I don't play in this world but when I read that something seemed to pop up in my head. lol.

DeletedUser

I'll think about it whilst I am away but I may be willing to do the same. Not sure if I'll throw in the Baba city I took the other day. I prefer it being called Dodgy Cool ;)

DeletedUser30111

1. Founder rights.

Counter-offer: 2 cookies?

DeletedUser

2 cookies? Unless 1 cookie = founder rights and the other = city on every wonder island, no thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

If you guys stalled WW until dodge is back, I apologize, but I will have to revoke your award, that's not a sleazy tactic, but a good move, don't fret though, stall a day longer and that award can be right back into your hands :p

DeletedUser

It's just strange, in my experience when a team knows they are going to get tarred they try to just get it over as quickly as possible. Oh well, TNE must have been infiltrated by Isis logic!