True Angels Of Grepolis

DeletedUser21770

Some good players there so far, but not sure on the leadership from what I've seen on here so far. Time will tell of course.

Good luck, see you out there ;)

DeletedUser21770

this leadership team won OMEGA.

Different world, different alliances and different members in your alliance. May not be so successful a second time. Nonetheless good luck.

DeletedUser

I don't care if you won omega. I've done so much yet every world start is uncertain.

Also, there is a number of weak players in your alliance so far. Good luck though!

DeletedUser

I am sorry, but dominant? Seriously? We haven't even gotten out of BP yet...

DeletedUser

quit quibbling semantics, dez. you know what he's talking about...yep, you all do. uh-huh.

DeletedUser40827

great start for this alliance in the forums :D
popular already lol

DeletedUser

Popular in a bad way. Wish them luck, they're up against me. O44 is Adeptus's core, we aren't giving it up without a good fight.

DeletedUser

I apologize for what jdc400 wrote, he is not our founder, nor is he a leader. This is completely against the culture of our alliance, we are a very open and friendly alliance.

DeletedUser

I apologize for what jdc400 wrote, he is not our founder, nor is he a leader. This is completely against the culture of our alliance, we are a very open and friendly alliance.

I concur with what CANMOORE stated,

JDC400 had no right to post his arrogant remarks, you will note he is no longer with us.

We play this game to the best of our ability and treat allies and enemy with the greatest respect and expect it to be reciprocal.

This is a new world and it has a long way to go, so let us all play it well together.

again apologies

respect

RAFjock

DeletedUser

I remembered that this alliance was the sister alliance of another alliance, do you guys remember? :/