Pnp True Fear - An Appeal

DeletedUser

True Fear- an appeal ' until every member of TF is safe'. A pledge by The Resistance

He's just a TF leader. So Jameslongst doesn't know why VonL touches him..He's just a TF leader and High Low tells him he will get in trouble if he reveals their ' special secret'. He's just a Tf Leader and doesn't know who to talk to when his alliance is consumed by The Resistance.

No Tf leader should have to suffer in silence, he's just a Tf leader. Please pledge just $5 a month..Just $5 a month can buy James Longst a premium package , just $5 a month, less than the price of a cup of coffee can ensure every TF leader has a future. Just $5 a month can ensure that no Tf leader feels threatened or bullied or to afraid to leave their abusive relationship with other Founders. Your $5 a month will ensure James can buy gold during events, it will help to build a real alliance ensuring no other Tf leaders have to suffer at the hands of Gold abusing inactive hunting alliance destroyers.

Your gift will give a chance for james to build a grepolis reputation and future -please give generously -he really needs your help today cal 1-800 WISH-I-WAS -TR now. If you give a man some gold, he may learn to play for a day, if you take all his in actives he cries like a little Biat.. :D

jameslongst

Strategos
So Jameslongst doesn't know why VonL touches him...

A clear pattern is emerging...whenever someone calls you on your B.S. you retreat into infantile jokes such as this one. Not a good fighter I must say, and clearly no public speaker as well.

TSK TSK...You guys drag Dirty G out here. At least he's a bona fide In tel lec tu al.

Cripes how did you knuckle draggers get so many points??? Oh ya, the merge-ageddons you hold every three months. And Im sure an endless supply of gold fueled city festivals doesn't hurt either, does it? Shame you cant skip the middle man and just buy yourself a big Johnson HAHA

DeletedUser

further to our urgent appeal please give an extra $2 per month to buy james a sense of humour..a sense of humour is desperately needed at TF..your donation can make a difference..
jameslongst said:
And Im sure an endless supply of gold fueled city festivals
Furthermore the nature of his post tells us how desperate this individual is for Gold and basic grepolis knowledge , he thinks city festivals can be bought with gold -please give now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser52058

further to our urgent appeal please give an extra $2 per month to buy james a sense of humour..a sense of humour is desperately needed at TF..your donation can make a difference..

Furthermore the nature of his post tells us how desperate this individual is for Gold and basic grepolis knowledge , he thinks city festivals can be bought with gold -please give now.
Due to an over whelming response to this fund raising appeal we at TF now have a great sense of humour and James can now buy gold,so thanks to everyone who donated.

with thanks from everyone at TF.

DeletedUser9267

I hear kitty cat is looking for a new home, please take him in.

jameslongst

Strategos
I hear kitty cat is looking for a new home, please take him in.

You guys already fall out??? Didn't see that one coming a mile away.

Guess a lot of you guys couldn't be bothered to stick around and make sure everyone got their little crowns, could you? That's too bad for the little guys I guess....but who cares about them, am I right?

DeletedUser48744

is that what i should do KOM? Let TF stack my pyramid cities and join them?? As you wish ...

DeletedUser9267

I think we all know you would not do that.
and jameslongst you have no clue what you are talking about, nice try though.

jameslongst

Strategos
I think we all know you would not do that.
and jameslongst you have no clue what you are talking about, nice try though.

Oh come now my friend...tell Uncle James all about your woes. Kinda all got dumped in your lap, didn't it honey? That is a heavy crown man, trust me I know. Everyone pushing their own agendas? Hmmm? Disagreements? arguments?

Outright backstabbing???

Okay LR, DAMAGED, Winter Eagles, TLB, Bob, Frank, whoever the hell else supported these creeps...listen up:

YOUS ALL GOT PLAYED.

See maybe Uncle James knows a little bit more about these guys you have been palling around with than you do: They stink. Individually they can be dealt with. I know how to deal with em anyway. But you go ahead and get em all grouped together, and get em all plenty of moms gold to spend, and get em some cronies that feed into their self important man-boy fantasies...let me tell you the effect is TOXIC. You go ahead and enjoy that home brew. Drink it all down. Then, when you're ready, you guys come on down and talk to me about getting your pay back. I can help.

WITH RESPECT FROM TRUE FEAR
J

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
James,

Whatever personal differences there are between them in TR are just that, personal.

Otherwise, I think I can speak for the group. No one got played. TR kept their word at every point. This includes KBO, Jamo, the other TR leaders, and the rest of the players. No one treated us with anything other than friendship and respect. As for TLB, we declined the offered crowns as we always said we would. This can be confirmed with any person on my team or anyone from TR.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear, or maybe not how you wanted it to happen.

I really liked you when I met you. I was disappointed that we did not get to work together during this world. Unfortunately, the only toxic behavior here is yours. I really hope you can get past this.

Rx

jameslongst

Strategos
James,

Whatever personal differences there are between them in TR are just that, personal.

Otherwise, I think I can speak for the group. No one got played. TR kept their word at every point. This includes KBO, Jamo, the other TR leaders, and the rest of the players. No one treated us with anything other than friendship and respect. As for TLB, we declined the offered crowns as we always said we would. This can be confirmed with any person on my team or anyone from TR.

I am sure this is not what you want to hear, or maybe not how you wanted it to happen.

I really liked you when I met you. I was disappointed that we did not get to work together during this world. Unfortunately, the only toxic behavior here is yours. I really hope you can get past this.

Rx

The only toxic behavior is mine??? Really???

How bout checking the top post of this very gross thread you are posting in right now. That's your boy !

Listen no offense meant to you guys...I love what happened don't get me wrong....and if you ever need any aid at all against TR let me know. That's the bottom line here my friend.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51368

The only toxic behavior is mine??? Really???

How bout checking the top post of this very gross thread you are posting in right now. That's your boy !

Listen no offense meant to you guys...I love what happened don't get me wrong....and if you ever need any aid at all against TR let me know. That's the bottom line here my friend.

Quite happy to give the lack of respect view. :D

If I had known uncle frank was involved I would have attacked. Does this mean they are not allied with Mary Jo Bobbins. Its hard for me to keep up

Last edited by a moderator: