True Intentions of Legion

DeletedUser

After a long discussion with the leader/founder of LGII, I was finally able to discover the true reason for the existence of Legion and friends.

Picture.jpg

Obviously they are just power hungry with intention to completely take over the server with no resistance. Probably crushing one small alliance at a time and absorbing as much as they can.

Seriously what happened to elite players that enjoyed equal competition? Elite alliances that would fight against larger alliances instead of merging at the moments notice of trouble. Did they disappear or do they really consider the LEGION zerg an elite alliance?

If Legion is such an elite alliance why does the Leader of LGII consider 400k point nothing alliances like Reign of chaos and Reign of chaos II with in his own words "strong". I mean does an alliance 10 times the size of another alliance think it is strong?!?! really? That is just pathetic imo.

Do you guys REALLY want a dead server that badly? What's the fun in a dead server seriously... I really can't see the reasoning or logic behind it. Maybe Legion leadership will grow a huge epeen knowing they zerged and killed a server despite little competition, but w/e.

PS. Magikarp please stop posting in my threads. It's obvious you work for Legion's ministry of propaganda, so pls stay in your cage and continue to be brainwashed by your leadership.

DeletedUser

Seriously what happened to elite players that enjoyed equal competition? Elite alliances that would fight against larger alliances instead of merging at the moments notice of trouble. Did they disappear or do they really consider the LEGION zerg an elite alliance?

Well, I don't really know about the Elite players, but here in the north-east quadrant of O 45 we are having a lot of fun. There are a handful of LEGION(s) players fighting against a handful of KOTOR(s) players, and both groups are good (that's why is funny).

f Legion is such an elite alliance why does the Leader of LGII consider 400k point nothing alliances like Reign of chaos and Reign of chaos II with in his own words "strong". I mean does an alliance 10 times the size of another alliance think it is strong?!?! really? That is just pathetic imo.

Well, just considering the morale crap, someone 10 times smaller will attack you with 100% morale, and you will retaliate with what, 30%? 20%? So yes, beware of the small! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a really hard time believing it's "the server" you care about. I mean...its a server...and its not going to care about you back. You know that right?

Its like people that want to "save the planet". Nice idea...but essentially BS. Borrowing from the late great George Carlin "The planet is fine...the planet will be around long after it shakes people off like the annoying bug that they are...its the PEOPLE that are hooped" Something to that effect anyway...

I think what you're really concerned about is...well...you. For my part...I'm having a blast over here. But unlike the server...I do care. I care about YOU! So tell me what can we do to help you have more fun...to make IOTA just exactly the way you want it to be. Because when it comes right down to it...what I care about here is not my own enjoyment...its yours.

P.S. your in-game profile is totally creepy. This is not a flame...it's a fact. Don't tell me its a "joke". Some things just are not funny. This is one of them.

DeletedUser

I have a really hard time believing it's "the server" you care about. I mean...its a server...and its not going to care about you back. You know that right?

Its like people that want to "save the planet". Nice idea...but essentially BS. Borrowing from the late great George Carlin "The planet is fine...the planet will be around long after it shakes people off like the annoying bug that they are...its the PEOPLE that are $%@#$ed" Something to that effect anyway...

I think what you're really concerned about is...well...you. For my part...I'm having a blast over here. But unlike the server...I do care. I care about YOU! So tell me what can we do to help you have more fun...to make IOTA just exactly the way you want it to be. Because when it comes right down to it...what I care about here is not my own enjoyment...its yours.

P.S. your in-game profile is totally creepy. This is not a flame...it's a fact. Don't tell me its a "joke". Some things just are not funny. This is one of them.

Obviously new to the internetz :rolleyes:

Also Jena000, if you guys in Legion are having so much fun fighting over there then why does your leadership request help from their henchmen alliances to join in and gang up on alliances much smaller than Legion/Legion2.

DeletedUser

OMG DUDE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET OFF IT

4 topics crying about Legion when youre in Kotor...or Kotor 2, 3, 4, 5 or academy, I cant tell these days.

Yes, all alliances want to take over the world. THATS THE POINT OF THE GAME. Unlike you some of us are actually fighting (like the 15k kotor troops I killed today, giving me the most defense kills of the day award). Thats nearly double what youve done in your entire time in this world.

I feel bad for guys like Gendodo, tessbrat and mayweed who actually know how to play this game yet are in an alliance with 400 useless players. I have to say I have repsect for many Kotor players, so much so that im alliance mates with them in other worlds, but its guys like you that make it a joke.

DeletedUser

WOW MAGIKARP HOW U SO LEET?

Tell me how to be cool like you man.

Woah you had 22k points and 4 cities when I only had 1 city and 2k points.

WOW dude, tell me how you were able to master time man.

Obviously you discovering grepolis more than a month before me makes you Z PWN.

I bow to you almighty magikarp! ALL HAIL THE EXALTED ONE!

DeletedUser

Just for the record....Legion IV had no intention of ever taking the legion name, blame KOTOR for that. Legion IV was actually in a PACT with KOTOR before it was Legion IV and..........KOTOR was full of it and launched attacks against us....So to show the whole world how much we hate KOTOR for its back stabbing ways....we joined Legion. What else do we do? we are surrounded on all sides by........KOTOR...KOTOR 2.....KOTOR 3........so its only logical we join KOTOR's enemies.....since the choice was forced upon us...Join KOTOR or Die....... Atleast Legion allow us to keep our alliance and leadership intact while we try to defend ourselfs.

The funny part is KOTOR cancels pact (which was made when we destroyed commonwealth who promptly joined KOTOR for "protection", KOTOR gives us a pact if we agree to leave the commonwealth players alone) then launches massive attacks, cripples one of our main players then the next day LEGION attacks KOTOR and what happens........Brian asks for a cease fire.....are you fking kidding me....:pro:

DeletedUser

not to mention how KOTOR was a founder member of the coalition against Elite Shadows in the early days and then ran away at the first sign of attacks leaving the rest of the alliances involved to battle ES alone..

is it any wonder alliances are more than happy to chip in now... people don't forget.. lol

DeletedUser

LEGION is ad with up to 3
Kotor is also bad with up to 4 is it

Its okay with 2 but after 3 and 4 it is alittle annoying having the wannabe's who dont want to be crushed just join in

DeletedUser

LEGION is ad with up to 3
Kotor is also bad with up to 4 is it

Its okay with 2 but after 3 and 4 it is alittle annoying having the wannabe's who dont want to be crushed just join in

Hey man we didnt have to "Crew Up" with LEGION. And doing so hasnt made life any easier over here. KOTOR offered us peace when we were "Knights Of Ni", we just had to kill off a certain LEGION player. Well we decided no, if LEGION just declared on KOTOR then theres a light at the end of the tunnel. 50 attacks a day stopped...just like that. We are alive because LEGION declared war on KOTOR not because we sided with them, if we sided with KOTOR we would face 0 attacks because we would have nothing but KOTOR around us...... at the end of this we probably wont keep the name, dont know what will happen but we are only 18 members and you could cut that down to 6 or 7 that are really working together.

So MRA that

was it Germany vs Britain or AXIS vs ALLIES?

DeletedUser

I was, and honestly still am, quite fond of your former name :)

DeletedUser

server closure

Any alliance goal is to dominate the whole world although this rarely happens- Why is it bad to form multiple branches when in most servers 250 is the max members so what the difference if there are four branches. Even then they still form a 2nd branch.

DeletedUser

Hey, Andante, just checked your alliance. you complain about MRA's but your alliance has 3 brances nearly full up.

My alliance also has 3 branches but we chose members, we dont just look around for anyone that looks good.

DeletedUser

Hey, Andante, just checked your alliance. you complain about MRA's but your alliance has 3 brances nearly full up.
They had five branches. Two of them disbanded recently because of the ongoing war with LEGION and LEGION II. The others will soon follow the same destiny.

DeletedUser

They had five branches. Two of them disbanded recently because of the ongoing war with LEGION and LEGION II. The others will soon follow the same destiny.

yeah there's little left of kotor, most of the ones who seem to have been their better players look to have moved on to lambda

DeletedUser5

Do we even have people moderating these boards? Andante is like an unfunny rooster jones.

Yes, you do have people moderating this forum.

However, if you have a problem with a post or two, instead of trying to make a point of it on the forums, report the post. If that doesn't work, send a pm to the mod of this world, and failing that, pm a titan.

Now, I have looked, and I can't see any posts that have been reported by you, that haven't been dealt with.

Having removed all the offtopic posts from this thread, let's get it back on topic. Send me a message if there are other threads that need sorting.