Truth of "The Fallen"

DeletedUser16696

THIS IS IMPORTANT

I've had numerous mails about a huge operation has been created where all the elite members of the world joined under one alliance OR under numerous alliances. I've also been told that we are the ones in-charge of this operation and told other alliance to join an alliance (Yet to find out which alliance and who's responsible)

THIS IS FALSE, Myself and "The Fallen" has had no part of anything as big as this scale, we do not wish to take any members from any alliances, and if anyone claims to be using our name as a persuasive technique then please message me and straighten it out with me because it will ALWAYS be false.

Do not fall for this trap.

Rumors There's rumors that we are responsible for numerous alliances falling, no we are not. The only alliance we have internally damaged was "Ctrl -Alt - Elite"

"Starfighter" - We played no part.
"Legion of Demons" - We've played no part, yet again.

This post was to prevent any more hurts and bumps in the world, as my alliance is being used as a motive for alliances to perform acts that should not be pulled and that will crumble numerous alliances.

Any rumors about us is 99% false, any rumors will be posted by myself or my members, anyone outside that category is lying.

If anyone has any questions mail me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16696

8ID9B.png

They're trying to make out we did so, when it is not the case

DeletedUser31045

I was once told of a secret society in Grepolis called "The Secret" where a handful of elite players would meet in a skype room and decide the fate of every world . Is it Possible that we are seeing this first hand? Has anyone seen any Stealth Helicopters dismembering cows or Men in Black asking too many questions?

DeletedUser46416

LOL I once was told that too... Personally, I think Lion is full of complete garbage, and that there is no secret organization... but that is just my opinion. If there was one, I guess it really isnt much of a secret then, is it?

DeletedUser41800

Funny how history has a habit of repeating itself. I remember in world Thebes en64 the same thing happening to an alliance called condemed. Now if only I could remember who were the leaders of condemed; There was chaoticdefender ammojerro and that is right zues has returned.:eek: funny that. lol :pro: Now I come to think about it I also I remember it happening !!! well I will let zues tell you about that.

DeletedUser16696

Funny how history has a habit of repeating itself. I remember in world Thebes en64 the same thing happening to an alliance called condemed. Now if only I could remember who were the leaders of condemed; There was chaoticdefender ammojerro and that is right zues has returned.:eek: funny that. lol :pro: Now I come to think about it I also I remember it happening !!! well I will let zues tell you about that.

I'm afraid I can't remember that world to well. I can only guess? But I know it didn't go down to well :p

DeletedUser41800

I'm afraid I can't remember that world to well. I can only guess? But I know it didn't go down to well :p

lol. Do you not remember being rimmed and running away vowing never to return again. if you don't you can read it in the forum I am sure its still there.

DeletedUser16696

lol. Do you not remember being rimmed and running away vowing never to return again. if you don't you can read it in the forum I am sure its still there.

Now you're twisting the truth a hell of a lot...

I remember saying I won't play again, but that's changed hasn't it? :p

Us getting rimmed no? no. We was in a war with numerous alliances, and alot of members didn't do anything (IE - dead weight) I tried to motivate them to helping, but didn't do anything. Granted there were many great members who were, but not enough motivation nor commitment to win. Therefore disbanded the alliance.

Of course I could of handled it better and I regret what I did, but what I do not like is when people twist the story...

DeletedUser46897

I'm having a hard time following all this tabloid stuff. How can a player from one alliance create upheaval in another alliance under the name of another alliance? None of this is making any sense.
If alliance member x is using the the name of alliance z to instigate the downfall of alliance y, I would think alliance member x would have to be a member of alliance z to use that name.

I don't mean any insult to anyone here, but all of this mudslinging really brings down the integrity of the game, and I'm just trying to get a grasp of whats going on.

DeletedUser16696

As far as I am aware, we are/were getting blamed for "Starfighter" downfall ect.

Apparently we were the ones in charge of getting all of the top members into one alliance, people obviously believed it because I got numerous messages about it :/

This was just a post to hopefully clear things up and that if anyone did try to blame/use us, that it is not true

DeletedUser46846

I know the Fallen were not responsible for any of these things but even so they have a very creepy aura about them. They will most likely win the world...:eek:

DeletedUser

Difference

The only thing different is they seem to be organised and work as a team well, I havent seen anything truely amazing yet, but what they have done already at an early stage has been effective. Not sure how many members are involved, but you have got to respect it, and this is coming from... is it fair to say an enemy alliance.

DeletedUser43325

I know the Fallen were not responsible for any of these things but even so they have a very creepy aura about them. They will most likely win the world...:eek:

I support a name change to "creepy aura".

DeletedUser

I was once told of a secret society in Grepolis called "The Secret" where a handful of elite players would meet in a skype room and decide the fate of every world . Is it Possible that we are seeing this first hand? Has anyone seen any Stealth Helicopters dismembering cows or Men in Black asking too many questions?

Most of the top leaders (who have played the game for any length of time) have secret groups of elite players completely loyal to them that can change the course of a world and provide an "unfair" (depending on what you class as fair) advantage. Fixing the result of a world is not impossible for these players (luckily for crown hunters most of the players that can pull these tricks are not interested in WW crowns, therefore don't tend to bother with endgame, and leave when they have had enough). It is however unfair to say that a single group has control of the results on every world as this is not the case. Often the most challenging worlds are the ones where multiple "secret groups" are in operation, each on their own agenda.

There is generally two levels that the game is played on. The top level being dubbed as "professional players", these players generally have enough income to "abuse" (I use the term loosely) the premium system, and tend to use the game to test their own abilities against others of similar RL professional level, and to maintain their "sharpness" or trial new ideas that they want to use in RL in what is effectively a military version of running a buisness in SIM. The others are "casual players", who play for the fun of gaming. They are more the ones that focus on the winning of the worlds, and will keep playing after the "professional players" have quit. There is little or no risk of burnout in a casual player, the biggest downfall for for professional players (the gap between game and RL can disappear for leaders that "do it" in bot VR and RL, which ultimately leads to RL issues and leaving the game on a break). The professional players are the ones that tend to have their own secret networks.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
A lot of off-topic or spamming going on here, just done a bit of cleaning before you guys get to carried away, don't want to close the thread now do I.

Please refrain from spamming too much, otherwise I might not be soooooo nice next time! ;)

DeletedUser16696

A lot of off-topic or spamming going on here, just done a bit of cleaning before you guys get to carried away, don't want to close the thread now do I.

Please refrain from spamming too much, otherwise I might not be soooooo nice next time! ;)

I'm sorry :p I may get carried away :)

DeletedUser

I got a message from Lion saying trying to recruit me saying that his alliance, and The Fallen were taking over the world or something and thought and wanted me to join this other alliance, Kingdom Of Scorpion I think.

Although he claimed that it wasn't an MRA, http://www.grepostats.com/world/en78/alliance/1221.

So the question is: is/was The Fallen actually sponsoring Kingdom Of Scorpion?

EDIT:

Found the message:

image.jpg