Truth or Fiction?

Lugosi

Strategos
nicee, may it be the first of many. Nah, don't loose it Tha; I have nothing against you or any alliance really

DeletedUser

Whether they are active or inactive, they are still part of the alliance, and you are still gaining cities. You're just not affecting the enemy alliance's firepower as much.

DeletedUser

I'd personally rather have our alliance lose a city in a fight against the enemy, then to have the enemy walk into an inactive city.

DeletedUser345

Can't really say anything about the first three but Thor has been giving a few cities away so he has more space to conquer SES and maybe he thought Ryche's attack was one of ours. Anyway good job on getting some cities off usyou won't keep them long though ;)

DeletedUser

If their inactive, and can't get the account eaten up, or have someone replace it. They should kick it. This way it doesn't affect their stats.

Stats are stats, end of discussion. Doesn't matter if you eat inactives or actives. It's a matter of keeping the morale up.

DeletedUser

.... Thor has been giving a few cities away so he has more space to conquer SES and maybe he thought Ryche's attack was one of ours....

by that you mean the First city i took off him or the Second???

:p

DeletedUser

so which one is accurate ??

Well i know he is on holiday so... ;)

or

APM said:
In the central front facing South East Syndicate if i am honest has been a bit every player for himself but today Thor rallied the men and we are starting to break the rust of our parts and oil them for the first time in a long while.

DeletedUser

Well i know he is on holiday so... ;)

sounds lovely... was he also on holiday while sieging an inactive city the same day i took his??? :)

i like thor though... one of the few players to try and fight... though i doubt the rest of his alliance can fight the same way...

DeletedUser

haha.. you guys are right.. terrible job.. after all -APM-'s interview was printed on the 4th of march.. and your statement was on the 5th.. :) seriously terrible job.. from rallying the troops to running off to vacation in such a short time.. kinda sounds like the troops didnt get rallied much.. hmmm.. maybe thors would like to join the SeS and see how a team plays the game ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
haha.. you guys are right.. terrible job.. after all -APM-'s interview was printed on the 4th of march.. and your statement was on the 5th.. :) seriously terrible job.. from rallying the troops to running off to vacation in such a short time.. kinda sounds like the troops didnt get rallied much.. hmmm.. maybe thors would like to join the SeS and see how a team plays the game ;)

yes but -APM- was documenting whats been happening in pheno since the wars begun so it was in past tense also Z probably took a while to get all those interviews together so it's not like thor rallied troops on the 4th itself :rolleyes:

DeletedUser345

Well obviously you are not too bright, you think Z interviewed me on the day that his newspaper came out?

I wrote that interview on the 24th of February and you must be very stupid to think that my statement was written on the 5th of March when it clearly says the 9th of March and what would you know abou Thor running off into vacation? You dont plan a holiday to the Caribbean ages in advance because you know you will get attacked in the future on a computer game. When i was in Thor the active players of Pheno worked very well as a team it was just there wasnt enough comapred to the inactives. Your not the sharpest tool in the box are you. But Ryche seems ok to make up for you :D

DeletedUser

@ ache-illes: right... so you guys must be complee numbskulls to be losing cities to him like that lol...

dont resort to namecalling and personal attacks... at least lose gracefully... learn from your alliance mates....

btw,are you even playing beta??? or are you the designated pheno forum loudmouth??

DeletedUser6251

Enough guys,, just tell us who all are active and close to us, we'll take them.. Never a problem for SES..There wont be any room for debate or discussion.. Its an open challenge from SES.. Are you just gonna run your mouth or do something about it..

PS: After you drop a couple of names Pheno boys, you guys will be responsible for the demise of those players..Both ways its a win win for us .. Please check the battle stats before you run your mouth..And remember, we will quote you!!

DeletedUser345

@ ache-illes: right... so you guys must be complee numbskulls to be losing cities to him like that lol...

I split from Pheno a while ago because of all the inactivity didnt recieve one attack though from the enemy while i was in it but i suppose im quite far away from the action.

dont resort to namecalling and personal attacks... at least lose gracefully... learn from your alliance mates....

How did i lose? I showed him the facts when i wrote the interview and my statement about Thor which I only know because i am good friends with him and have worked with him.

btw,are you even playing beta??? or are you the designated pheno forum loudmouth??

Yes i am but im not a Pheno player im just standing up for Thor who as i said is a good friend.

DeletedUser

As neov2 said, all we need to know is who is active and SES will take care of the rest. We dont need a load of waffle about this, that and the other. We will do what we do best, and that is take those cities.

We will let Grepostats do the talking