Pnp Truth vs Lies

DeletedUser21287

well given epi are still here, yes you are failing at taking them out. Do I need to bold it or quote it twice so its clearer?

So following the same logic you are failing against muskets as they are still here?

Why is there such pretence that it's 5 alliances against EPI? They were being defended by 5 when only us and musks were attacking them. I think there is a member of the beer clan somewhere so presumably we failed
always find it fascinating that when some change happens in the world that goes against your alliance your guys are straight on here moaning lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
So following the same logic you are failing against muskets as they are still here?

Why is there such pretence that it's 5 alliances against EPI? They were being defended by 5 when only us and musks were attacking them. I think there is a member of the beer clan somewhere so presumably we failed
always find it fascinating that when some change happens in the world that goes against your alliance your guys are straight on here moaning lol

only us and musks, lol, you forget those who deffended them had to deff their own cities from others, so your logic is not complete.

anyhow, yes it is fascination the adaptations ingame, I love it.

Although we all know bloods, bees , musks came in the world as 1, asume I am wrong (i believe i am not ) but assume it is.

It only a sign of defeat from those we are fighting, shows my crew doing an awesome job, and I only can congratulate them , I think NB/NSL are a fascinating team, proud to be the captain.

DeletedUser21287

only us and musks, lol, you forget those who deffended them had to deff their own cities from others, so your logic is not complete.

anyhow, yes it is fascination the adaptations ingame, I love it.

Although we all know bloods, bees , musks came in the world as 1, asume I am wrong (i believe i am not ) but assume it is.

It only a sign of defeat from those we are fighting, shows my crew doing an awesome job, and I only can congratulate them , I think NB/NSL are a fascinating team, proud to be the captain.

in what sense Erik?

My logic referred to the comment that we failed in attacking epi because they are still here. Hence the counter argument that you have failed because muskets are still here. This is the same no??

you think too hard. surely if all 3 had come together we would have fought together from the start?

anyway things are great now. constant battles is awesome and I also have no doubt your team are good - credit where it is due. never thought any different. going to be a very interesting few months

DeletedUser52550

Awesome read OJ! Loved it! Its kinda funny how people get mad about there conversations getting leaked out though when its a GAME on the INTERNET lol. Sad to see that the drama and backstabbing doesnt change from world to world even though i wouldnt expect any less because :pro:

Last edited by a moderator: