TS vs FC

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser11067

Chad this is :pro: and since TS are taking your cities you have been so quiet,we will ease of you guys to give you a fighting chance if you ask me polity

DeletedUser22517

This forum is dead. I miss those Mungus Mass Mails.
Mungus is getting ready, Chad promised to me that he will throw 40k LS at me but i guess after yesterdays loss that will never happen or you never know, good things come to those who wait...ot not :D

DeletedUser22517

FC did you enjoy those nice rewards from super city?Oh sorry someone stole that city from you :eek:

DeletedUser22517

Congrats to FC for:

1.Having most members in this world.
2.For having the most defense in this world.
3.For becoming the biggest MRA in any world.
4.For starting all 7 world wonders.
5.For having the greatest leaders you can ask if you play against them

And now congrats to all TS members for winning this world.Great team work people, we proved to Chad and Tom that numbers means nothing against the well organized war machine like TS.

Now, to all FC members: Don`t you ghost on me now!Soon you gonna see how real battles look like.We want you to stay and defend your wonders with all that defense you built.

DeletedUser11067

Mungus you mist out Artemis,i would like to say thank u to the fight club for clearing her 3 days before wonders start and let The syndicate take right under there noses

DeletedUser42857

You havnt quite won yet...

But it has to be said, for the number one alliance to go into WW with..

46,967,380, yes a 46 MILLION advantage

and a

163 member advantage..

And lose has to be one of, if not the biggest, fail in grepolis history. Its almost impossible to lose the game from such a position but somehow FC look like they have done it. Maybe they should have just focussed on winning the world and building 4 wonders which with their vastly superior numbers they would have done, instead they got cocky.

Kinda funny to see Tomthumb who spent a year calling people noobs and accusing them of being little boys spending mom's gold to come undone at the end.

Kudos to Syndicate if indeed they have won. Takes a lot to hold focus, and maintain it for 16 months on speed 1, while losing virtually no members, being outnumbered and still sticking out to the end.

DeletedUser22517

Actually going for 7 wonders at start is a smart move.If they went only for 4 we would have to race them only on 1 wonder, that would give us 3 free wonders.They got that part right.What they did not realized is that even with 4 to 1 members and 2.5 to 1 cities, position and activity is everything in this game.Numbers means nothing if you need to fill wonders in oceans like 25, 42 and 43.They used double the time to do that.All our wonders are in the core and for the last levels we used small amount of time.To fill 60 millions in 3 wonders and deliver those resources in less than 15 hours takes planning and activity, something they will never understand.This is their leaders fault, those who bragged that much in forums and skype shared room.Now it is total silence.But it always another world...as long there in no TS there.I just hope they not gonna ghost now.The game just started and now they gonna see how real TS plays when we secured this victory.

DeletedUser22517

I don`t know if there is any alliance in history of grepo with 85+ million points, yes 85 million points who lost?So i guess FC you still gonna go down in the history :)

DeletedUser22217

Do you think inno has certificate for such achievement Mungus?
There should be, you don't see such a big fail every day!

DeletedUser22517

Do you think inno has certificate for such achievement Mungus?
There should be, you don't see such a big fail every day!
I am sure they gonna make one for them

DeletedUser42857

I don`t know if there is any alliance in history of grepo with 85+ million points, yes 85 million points who lost?So i guess FC you still gonna go down in the history :)

Dont think so, FC the second biggest alliance ever, behind Hellfyre in en62 (the last big cap world), but Hellfyre got master of the world.

So yeh, if they lose, its the biggest fail in history.

DeletedUser22517

Dont think so, FC the second biggest alliance ever, behind Hellfyre in en62 (the last big cap world), but Hellfyre got master of the world.

So yeh, if they lose, its the biggest fail in history.

Oh, i am sure they will lose.The pain for Chad and Tom will be over soon.But i guess Chad will come up again with some imaginary numbers to turn over his defeat into win :eek: