TS vs FC

• Thread starter DeletedUser22517
  • Start date

DeletedUser37948

in any team being a leader is dificult and thankless members often have little idea of things because leaders cant always reveal plans. from experiance ive found that lesser players are often happy to blame leaders for there own shortcomings.

the most comon trick players use on leaders is to use them as anexcuse to quit and ive seen a miriad of colourfull reasons why its bad leadership rather than the player just cant be botherd anymore.

from my experince both fc and the syn have quality leadership

DeletedUser23413

Well, not really Mung. But I love reading your MM :D. Just simming in Ocean 36.
Btw, why didn't you take my last front line city? I think we got a deal but then you attacked the other one, mistaken? :( When Billy came back, I thought it was not nice to leave it to him instead of you, so I repelled him. LOL.

DeletedUser11067

Dont mind telling you the truth (if i wanted that city it would be mine mate)

Loelis you had 12k of troops behind 25 wall with tower, i cleared and revolted and then we all went for 5 other cities,think about it leo,i am using you as My B, Only because i know your get tons of support and why i dont know, if you was in TS you would have been kicked long time ago, you just don't seem to do much for FC,.

Biggest problem with FC they have so much to say and not very good at doing what they say and it a shame TS once again have to fight women with hand bags and not men with a bit of fight in them

Guys say what you want about me and mungus but when you can lead alliance like TS like we do and done for many years your realize to learn from us and not criticize us

Yes i kick players who are inactive because they deserve to get kicked,but ask anyone in TS who are active and want to play this game i am 100% behind them and always will be

Chad if you want any info on how to run a good alliance message me because i really want to help you and il give you some of my secrets so TS can have a better alliance to fight against

DeletedUser22517

Well, not really Mung. But I love reading your MM :D. Just simming in Ocean 36.
Btw, why didn't you take my last front line city? I think we got a deal but then you attacked the other one, mistaken? :( When Billy came back, I thought it was not nice to leave it to him instead of you, so I repelled him. LOL.

That is why you people will never learn how to play this game.You always think only about your self.

DeletedUser37064

MW: I am sorry you feel this way, and I regret saying I wish you wouldn't go. Far as poor leadership, letting you on the team was a mistake. Being nice to you was as well. I spoke to you often and you never shared any concerns on leadership. What does this say???? Mw you quit this world take your ball and go home!

DeletedUser39822

Actually Billy the biggest problem for FC is that we also have real lives. Most of us know that this is a free (for FC at least) online game to pass some time and is not a way of life. My hat is off to you Billy, you are the greatest player to ever play this free game.....your family must be proud and I am sure that your children aspire to follow in your footsteps. You honor them with your deeds in Grepolis just don't let them see your words. You are better than me and pretty much by your own words you are better than any of your alliance mates. Hold your head up high as you leave your house and head to your cab knowing that you that you are a mover and a shaker in the virtual world. I just wanted to give you the proper respect that you seek and deserve. I did try to see where you ranked in the all time grepo greats but I couldn't find those stats because there are none.....because no one cares.

As far as MW2345 is concerned every alliance has a malcontent or two. Quitting one week, not quitting the next, consistently negative in the forums, and constantly wanting to be pampered. If this is how they act in a make believe virtual world I offer my condolences to those that have to interact with them in real life. As much as you would like to believe that he ghosted the account because the great and powerful TS was attacking it was more to punish us. More props to TS though.....you guys are unstoppable when attacking ghosts.

To Mungus- I respect your psychological game.

DeletedUser11067

Its great to be loved and even better to be hated,it makes it a better game,you must be living my life for me aresSpear8 because you seem to no so much about it ;)

Excuse after Excuse from fc,you know what i would say to that you shouldn't be playing a game and you shouldn't have such a big rabbit hole and cant back it up

Long live TS
FC will be gone soon

DeletedUser42857

FC certainly seem to be laying the groundwork for defeat rolling out the excuses so early on.

FC Players have too much going on in Real life
FC players dont use gold so Syndicate have an unfair advantage
FC players quitting and blaming it on the leaders, leaders blaming it on the players.

Poor FC :(

DeletedUser22517

Lets be honest we did expect FC to last at least till the WW but reality is that is not gonna happen.Chad is only talking about some imaginary numbers (12) but reality is painful, they lost cities in core ocean (we don`t count those because player we attacked was not on line and come 6 hours after revolts starts), people ghost in core ocean (we don`t count those because they are ghosts), makes you wonder whats gonna happen next.Let me tell you whats is gonna happen next:people will loose interest in this game, no one wants to play on loosing side and go semi active or inactive(we not gonna count those cities we gonna take from them because they are inactive) and FC will finish with zero lost cities.I told you Chad don`t you ghost on me now, we need to eat the cake first and then we will eat the topping.

DeletedUser41868

LLguLmm.png

DeletedUser22517

Maybe post BP Chad.Oh i forgot only cities matters, who cares about BP :D

DeletedUser22517

those 8 ghosts we not gonna count, they were never FC cities

DeletedUser37064

FC certainly seem to be laying the groundwork for defeat rolling out the excuses so early on.

FC Players have too much going on in Real life
FC players dont use gold so Syndicate have an unfair advantage
FC players quitting and blaming it on the leaders, leaders blaming it on the player

Poor FC :(
You sure do talk alot, are you a teenager?

DeletedUser39822

You sure do talk alot, are you a teenager?

Nope, he is just a hypocrite....plain and simple. The irony here is that I do not believe FC has offered any excuses anywhere as to why we have lost cities. Every city that we lost is a city that we lost....no excuses. On the other hand, every city that TS has lost has an added caveat....too far to defend, player didn't post in forum, player inactive.....blah, blah, blah. Billy even kicks players that are in revolt because it is easier to do that then to come up with excuses. Does dimspace see these as excuses? Of course not. Does anyone remember the old Warner Brothers cartoon (could use some video here Chad) of Spike the Bulldog and the little terrier that was totally enamored in him? The terrier would jump around him and hang on every word as the bulldog strutted down the street, giving him an occasional smack for good measure. Dimspace is the terrier and his views will always be biased. By the way Dimspace, it was you that used the "too much going on in real life" excuse when you were attacked. Like I said in the opening of this post.....hypocrite.

Sorry, where are my manners. Billy "caveat" means a warning of additional conditions or stipulations.

DeletedUser22517

Billy even kicks players that are in revolt because it is easier to do that then to come up with excuses.

I wonder who kicked ronin2222.You don`t have to do that, we don`t care about numbers that is Chad job, we took zero cities so far.Period

DeletedUser22517

GreenHughes from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city 02 - Silverfoxia belonging to ronin2222. today at 15:19
Nichy85 from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city ROME belonging to ronin2222. today at 14:59
miletic nikola from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city Carthago belonging to ronin2222. today at 12:00
zevick from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city Terminator belonging to ronin2222. today at 10:53
Stoner1 from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city 54-CORINTH belonging to ronin2222. today at 10:33
Zazimus from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city DELPHI belonging to ronin2222. today at 07:23
Cyber Skull from the alliance The Syndicate has conquered the city Trybeus belonging to ronin2222. today at 03:42

We not gonna count these, same as we don`t count those ghost we took, so FC is still leading 12 to 8.Sometimes reality is painful and truth hurts.

DeletedUser42857

Nope, he is just a hypocrite....plain and simple.

Nah, ive always been clear which side my bread it buttered. Besides, im just winding up chad, because, well, hes just so darned easy to wind up.

And yes, RL does play a part, 1 year, 18 months is a long time to dedicate to the game, and even with this war, 2 cities here, 3 cities there, doesnt make a lot of difference. As for mine, my alliance would never use my absence as an excuse, they just get on with it. I dont even use it as an excuse, i just got very annoyed that someone who I thought was a friend in the game, knew of the reasons for my absence and took advantage of them. Lesson learnt the hard way. There are no friends in Grepo. ;)

DeletedUser11067

Chad can we have update on how many cities TS took now mate and how many FC took