TSC made it. WW is over, good luck

DeletedUser

I just wanted to congrats ppl who worked hard in TSC side . I dont know them and I might used bad language with Bluy and Shadow S and for that im sorry. But you guys build up the best fight and I did little help on killing ST Garden + Temple

I just gave the WW to who I thought deserve them more
we lacked a true leader and council sent 10 MM aday . Beside we built WW in O35 which it was very easy to conqure by TSC.
Our leaders didnt know how to handle WW and therefor we lost the game

i like the fighting more in Grepolis, WW is less fun tho

Thrillology

Phrourach
Shadow Terror. Once Shadow Guards and the ones who slayed The Drunken Pacifists, with their leaders being in the core, they were still in lala-land while the Southeast and Southwest members always fought and some of them actually weren't snooty. Last time I talked to Shadow Terror Leaders, they were extremely snooty, only one of them wasn't being a pain in the butt.

DeletedUser

To be honest here I was amazed about the level of trust that SG founders put in some Councils
They even named them some funny names in the list. I would like to blame every council in SG for losing the WW. We were dedicated group of worriers from day 1 in this world and made it to the top. But Choosing WW locations was a disaster to begin with,then losing Dash-girl for unknown reason followed by top fighters like(hunterlord) leaving the game and others without even telling.
out of the 9 council members I liked Blade the most,but even Blade was late to start WW on first night. After our WW race almost finished we got smacked hard when SC took 2 Active WW from us by conquring 3 cities in Pyramids island and 1 city in the Tomb all that was in 48 hrs. Thats when I became 100% sure we dont have wise leaderships.

Some of the mistakes they made for the record are like :
1-Lack of around the hour supervision specially when WW era was showing -1 month (they should Made leaders shifts24/7)
2-Creating a useless academy just to do like TSC. Those guys didnt even send resources to us in WW.
3-Selection of WW locations (2 WW islands were in fire range with TSC skilled players ex AB gang in O35)
4-Spreading all over the world could have won us map Conquest in Civilization but not here.
5-Having some players with more than 1 city in WW like Jormadlach in light house WW island .
6-No trip wires system in WW islands lead to losing Pyramids Island to SC and Krister got us all punked.
7-Lack of foresight were council members picked on no selection process,E.g (philip Egan) who was enemy joined to save his game.
8-Wasting our attack force when Shamsul asked all of us to attack Shadow S town in WW island causing to lose our reaction force.
9-Not having roles for every player,some are better defenders than attackers, By WW era i think it should be 50% attack-50% defense per alliance.
10- Messy forum and 10 mass mails a day made it impossible to keep up with leaders orders

----------------------------------------------------------
when I saw all this and the fact that i kept staying up all night every night for the alliance then losing cities easily i decided to finish this charade and give up. Then Thisisfun leader used some bad language to me backed by Nerv herder. I shot the mercy bullet to SGs head.

DeletedUser

Oh Shadow, tut tut tut, so powerful and then you let it into your heads.
But alliance is doing pretty good djsof

Thrillology

Phrourach
Shadow's academy rebelled and Alpha Omega reemerged (THE close ally of UCS). Shadow looks disorganized, while the corrupted rulers are in the core still gloating about defeating the Drunken Pacifists (which I didn't like the Drunken Pacifists either).

Thrillology

Phrourach
Nope, the Arognauts were Shadow Guards's vassal (they were mistreated). A lot of Alpha Omega members merged into Shadow Guards and the rest into the Argonauts in which Chrysirofax was mistreated in Shadow Guards and so he left and took leadership in the Arognauts then rebelled and formed Alpha Omega, which was relatively easy since Shadow Guards were at war with The Stonecutters and so Chrysirofax was able to successfully seize the opportunity.

DeletedUser

This thread is funny...coming from a guy that was on the inside...djsof speaks a bit of truth.
Thrillology, your a joke lol As always doing all your fighting on the forums.

Permission was granted to recreate AO...rebelled...lol
But makes a nice story.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm going to guess your in Shadow belaze, and since you seem defensive, can u tell us what happened in your own words?

DeletedUser

Shred13...I started in AO when I was a 813 point player in upsilon about 7 months ago. I went to Shadow Guards as part of the merger as did most players from AO. I am currently in AO.

I was part of Shadow Terror when the WW was lost. I do admit that mistakes were made and that was the reason Shadow Terror lost but this is just a game, if you can't move on from losing 2 months ago then you have some problems my friends. I just made the comments on Thrillology because they are way off from the truth.

DeletedUser

Once, I respected Djsof, but that counts for nothing now..

There is nothing to congrat to STC, they were never real fighters (only AB members were), and old BH and CDC were just tacticians, while SG conquered our side of world..

Why do we had so many enemies? Because we crushed everyone..We lost WW race beacues of stupid spies..

And Dj, I do not want to spend time on you, you just do not deserve it, not anymore.

Dion (known as Meta).

DeletedUser

oh My old buddy Meta from the days of Locius polo
I hated you when were in Hopeless Hoplites then liked you after fighting The lonley islands with you and hunter lord then hated you when you left in VM after SG war. I personally think you are a nice man, but not much of a leader material. I didnt hate SG, I just couldnt take it anymore that we couldnt win WW when it was in our hands. its like fainting out in the last 50 meters of a 10000 meter race. You didnt comint on my valid points in this post . If you ever fare with your friends who read the forum here, pls say which you think is true and which isn't.

I loved grepolis and loved my friends in every alliance i have been with. But i did what i did after seeing no point of playing WW that we lost easily for TSC. I didnt think that ( Shamsul/King/Ikke/thisisfun) had the leadership to make big calls and I feel sorry for the nice guys like all my friends and (Blade/Aussi/Ave/DD/david/grog/scank and the rest) they believed on you guys but you let us all down.

DeletedUser

Hhehe, I was not the man which should take care of WW's, you know I did not even wanted city on WW, and I dont have it. Soo, you cannot say I let anyone down, you cannot blame me for WW's mistakes. My job was in south and defense Who brought the life to South again?? Me..Who protected altmost everyone close to me? hh

You know how much I respected you..I suggested you for leader in 13th, in SG always was on your side..
But what you did was stupid..very stupid..We were leading in race for Gardens (you know I had infos about stc's gardens)..
I was soo shocked when I heard what you have done..I expected that someone will screw us, but not you..

MM.

DeletedUser

I didnt mean to hurt anybody and when i think of it Leaders didnt handle it well. I gave this game 100% and played it to my best . If I have ever spent 1 full year on learning something useful like learning Spanish, I could have made better time usage.
I respected you as well but I brought the subject to Truffi when Thisisfun called me bad names, he couldnt handle those guys and promised to send them away for VM. When i came back they were still here. When an alliance have leaders who are younger than 30yrs old you could expect rush and unwise decisions. Thats what happened in my case and WW Race as well. So i hope im not blamed for getting out in Garden last building phase. It was 1 WW and TSC had the lead by 4 WW when (Krister O43-3) changed flags over night.

Melle petige and DeltaCH + Bluy all got cities from our WW islands and after all this you guys blame me

how ironic and funny attitude it is

good luck to you and all Shadows... life is full of lessons