Pnp TSL dependent on MOS??

DeletedUser

Lets take a little trip down Pella's mystery lane shall we?

Once upon a time there was this alliance called The Shadow League (TSL).
BunnyHoard.jpg

Now TSL thought they were gods gift to grepolis
TSLpnp.jpg

They then got involved in a war with Silver. Where Silver dominated them
PnPTSLpic1.jpg

But TSL called in their good old buddies MOS
TSLPnPpic2.jpg

As we all know Mos beat silver. However what Mos didn't expect was for TSL to boost their egos and state their 'victory' over silver.
TSLPNPpic3.jpg

This annoyed alot of people across Pella
TSLPnPpic4.jpg

After TSL's ''amazing victory'' they decided to pick another target.
But who would they pick
TSLpnppic6.jpg

That's right an alliance 5 times smaller than them.
TSLPNPN.jpg

Now when TSL began beating on this alliance they had no option to go on the defensive.
However, the moment when they turned and helped a fellow TSL-hater put one of their cities undersiege TSL could only do the smart thing.

CALL ON THEIR OLD BUDDY MOS
tslpnpproof.jpg

Hope you enjoyed the show of how TSL cannot survive without MOS.
If i may quote another forum goer ''TSL will swim to the end due to their diplomacy skills'

DeletedUser1483

I was disappointed you didnt have the 500 chariots there you originally had. :(

I was predicting at least 4k aBP from that attack and you just went and ruined it. *sniff*

I just got there first, i was racing sparky. :D :pro:

(also.. appreciate the blanking out of the city.)

Lots of love,
Chris

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol well i know the city if i ever get bp hungry ;)
If people want to find it out they can look for it themselves :p

Yeah disappointed you helped TSL though. I know their your allies but do you not get sick of babysitting them?

DeletedUser

I can imagine how you must be disappointed being such a fantastic warrior on other world because of bad times on Pella.
But this is not excuse for not writing the truth.
Let's look on facts: (according to your pictures)
1. Bunnies are very nice animals and I love to be like one
2. Our Diplomat Sunny - this is not her best picture you have posted but I agree - she is like a GOD
3. Silver was for sure better and aggressive then we was, the only we could do was defend our cities to the death not asking for mercy or crying for help - other alliances was breaking after one or two week under fire and we was growing attacking KoV and getting weekly more cities then Silver short before MOS was engaged into war.
4. MOS were not our "buddies". We didn't call them to help but Silver made a big mistake with 303 going to war with MOS - this way we allied with MOS against Silver.
5. Well, we didn't win against Silver, we have survive against number two alliance and well, surviving this is our victory - we didn't break like others
6. Nope, we target KoV and they was at least so big as we was... you have make the same mistake like Silver with 303 - you have get allied with KoV and then merged with them, placing yourself on their place (so please do not cry now)
7. The siege you describe was a siege on our town by silver member. MOS is still at war with silver like we are, so it was absolutely correct they have joined the BP hunt (there was no chance to keep the siege without having 2,5K biremes at least)

At the end... try to earn more BP's and be more active at the game then in forum - you have so much BP's like some of us have earned in one day... Crying at the forum and asking for merge is not the best way to make friends ... do you know this:
"a dog which bells do not bites" ?

DeletedUser

you have get allied with KoV and then merged with them

Wrong. We were allies with Norma Snockers. When Norma was close to disbanding we took in some we did not merge.

Crying at the forum and asking for merge is not the best way to make friends ... do you know this:

Where am I asking for a merge?? Please re-read over the PnP before making assumptions. Also refering to the crying where am i sulking? I couldn't care less about TSL if i'm honest. I've only lost one city to them so i think i'm doing pretty good seeing as your players are at least 2 times bigger then most of us and i'm still taking cities

MOS were not our "buddies". We didn't call them to help but Silver made a big mistake with 303 going to war with MOS - this way we allied with MOS against Silver.
Pretty much same thing.

I can imagine how you must be disappointed being such a fantastic warrior on other world because of bad times on Pella.
Awww thanks but this is pella so gamma don't count :)

DeletedUser1483

TSL and MOS are sworn enemies. I don't know what you're talking about. :)

I wasnt babysitting TSL, I wanted the BP and got their first. They launched twice as many LS as they could have possible needed to break that Seige. I'm just a greedy git and wanted those tasty land troops. :)

DeletedUser3613

[report]848fac78540c0ebe9de81baedf5bba26[/report]
Tori (Fredski) supports Colditz
Tera (Fredski) supports Colditz
Eva (Fredski) supports Colditz
[report]182f7aaaa23668a2140c22aa87171be5[/report]
then LOL

[report]d9ccc6cdcc104122cbdfb3ead420865e[/report]

[report]e4913bafd63d702464fc39e0091724a6[/report]

only militia was mine LOL

copy and paste my pella bredrins

DeletedUser1483

I hope hes now farming you with that wall down. ;)

Every cloud and all that..

DeletedUser

its not so much TSL dependent on MOS. its TSL dependent on anyone that will help them. they have had to call in PoP and the barbarians, the odd occasion GGW members to help them take on OftR. kind of sweet really. they are so pathetic they need other alliances to help stack there cities, support sieges, help break sieges. MOS are wasting there time with this bunch. they got MOS to break a siege of OftR's. i mean come on you start a war at least have the guts to do it on your own when the numbers are like they are. i would of quit after 2 mins if i'd of been in TSL. i couldnt play with the shame of this alliance.

at least they're an honourable bunch they gave OftR a whole -5 mins warning about dropping the pact. a real quality bunch this lot! lol

DeletedUser

its not so much TSL dependent on MOS. its TSL dependent on anyone that will help them. they have had to call in PoP and the barbarians, the odd occasion GGW members to help them take on OftR. kind of sweet really. they are so pathetic they need other alliances to help stack there cities, support sieges, help break sieges. MOS are wasting there time with this bunch. they got MOS to break a siege of OftR's. i mean come on you start a war at least have the guts to do it on your own when the numbers are like they are. i would of quit after 2 mins if i'd of been in TSL. i couldnt play with the shame of this alliance.

at least they're an honourable bunch they gave OftR a whole -5 mins warning about dropping the pact. a real quality bunch this lot! lol

I think to be fair to GGW there's a lot of ex-Silver loyalties floating around (probably even in the MOS siege break on my attempt which they tried to deny was a full on alliance effort).

I think if GGW could reign in any ex-Silver members in calling in support on siege support/breaks from TSL (newsflash, you leave an alliance, it's in your past), then we might be able to work something out. Not a criticism of GGW, understand how you've grown etc. but until your ex-Silver members realise that they should not support the ex-Silver members of MOS' 2nd greatest ally, we're gonna struggle.

DeletedUser

GGW aside then TSL are still a gutless pathetic bunch. OftR were destroying them and they knew it so they teamed up with another 120 people to take on 24!!!! hahahaha. if TSL were so good they could of disposed of OftR without the help of others. just shows how truly pathetic TSL are.

DeletedUser

Hmmmm, don't know which alliance you are from. I'm guessing RTPT2 or someone like that?

As much as OftR has had some love on this forum, I also think we should appraise ourselves as well. We've done ourselves out of so many conquests, through bad timing, prodigious use of cats (thank you MOS), etc, that I actually think the longer in the tooth at this game, the more noob-ish we become. Maybe MOS will adopt us under their AANP (Adopt a Noob Programme?) Once TSL have finished of course. Wouldn't want to start picking the spoils of war before your master now?

DeletedUser

are any of the gutless TSL going to come and defend themselves? you had loads of guts when you dropped your pact with the OftR. id take the silence as an admission of your lack of guts and honour.

DeletedUser

@timmyk,

You sound like you have some deep issues you need to have looked at. It would be handy to know your ingame name so I can put a face to the ranting but given Snake's reply I gather you aren't in OftR so you must have been in another alliance that MOS TSL has fought.

I would hardly say that OftR were destroying TSL. I'll use some numbers to illustrate my point but they may be a bit off as I've pulled them straight from grepostats so they don't show up the OftR members that get kicked when they go inactive or start losing cities.

Since the start of time...

TSL: #cities taken = 26
OftR: #cities taken = 39.

this looks bad but still not devastating news for TSL. If you break this down by oceans you get a slightly different picture of what is going on. Keep in mind that core oceans for TSL are 54/64 and core oceans for OftR are 43/53 and that these are strictly TSL vs OftR conquests)

Ocean4353635464Total
TSL11924-26
OftR1120-8-39

... so TSL have taken 20 cities in OftR core oceans and similarly, OftR have taken 8 cities in TSL core oceans (all of the O54 cities have been around the 53/54 border).

Once again it would be handy to know your ingame name so I can see what sort of experience you have. Anyone who has played this game for a few months and been in a large alliance knows it is not a simple thing to shift your focus as an alliance, you need to get enough cities close to the action to break and hold sieges as well as reconfigure existing cities to produce different types of troops. TSL have shifted from an O64 frontline to 2 separate fronts in O43 and O53 and I think the results are starting to show.

OftR can keep playing in their own backyard for as long as they like, TSL are coming knocking and we are bringing the troops with us!

(rather than try to revive a 3 month old thread - how about starting a new one?)

DeletedUser

@timmyk,OftR can keep playing in their own backyard for as long as they like, TSL are coming knocking and we are bringing the troops with us

Which troops are they? From Barbarians? PIRATES OF PELLA?
Two can play at that game. Watch this space!

DeletedUser

TSL are coming knocking and we are bringing the troops with us

unfortunately for you though you have to use the troops of barbarians and pirates to do the work your alliance cant. and then there is the MOS troops you use.

frynturn you may be able to say you have taken more in core areas, mainly due to the fact that you get the other alliances to bail you out. like i've said before if you are that good then why cant you take on an alliance thats 40% of your size rather than calling in another 150 players to bail you out of your mess?

DeletedUser

To return to the stats that you've posted frynturn, as you've proven quite eloquently on another thread, the stats can tell any story you wish.

Yes, I did kick a couple of players out that were inactive. Once you're onto them, the cat's out of the proverbial, and I have no wish to give you more to crow about.

Let me paraphrase Rafa Benitez (if the mods don't kick this into the long grass for daring to venture off topic). I prefer to deal in facts. The facts are that TSL chose to break the pact, with no notice. The fact is that you were planning this for some time (our intel from MOS - gasp - told us as much). You were at the time 2.5 times our size. If you were any sort of decent alliance, it would've been over quickly. Fact (ok it's opinion, but I've got my Rafa on). The reality is, that we've given you more of a battle than you anticipated. So much so that you're using the much-vaunted diplomacy skills to partner up with Barbarians and PIRATES OF PELLA to help you. And of course MOS have been called in on 2 occasions to break sieges.

I've never communicated with you in-game, but you have my respect as a player. Quite a few of your alliance do. However quite a few don't. And it seems I'm not alone in that view. A view shared by many of your own team-mates. And that is a fact.

Ok, Rafa mode off.

DeletedUser

I still don't know who you are timmyk so until you are prepared to let me know who I'm conversing with consider this conversation over.

Snake, sorry but I started dozing off with the rest of the players when Rafa started talking ...

DeletedUser

I still don't know who you are timmyk so until you are prepared to let me know who I'm conversing with consider this conversation over.

Snake, sorry but I started dozing off with the rest of the players when Rafa started talking ...

who i am has no baring on this. im rocking around in pella and good mate with the guys in OftR. i follow them and there movements closely from the start.
you took months to organise for this war. you built 3 entire islands of colonisations in 43 then dropped your pact and sent LS out before the declaration of war was even recieved. geuss who sent the LS! lol i saw the reports from one of the guys and it was your frynturn!

TSL what a brilliant bunch they are. the best bit is your resigned to coming in behind MOS hahahahaha