Pnp TSL dependent on MOS??

DeletedUser

Snake, sorry but I started dozing off with the rest of the players when Rafa started talking ...

Haha, I'm not a fan of his after he described my team as a "small club". A team that was winning championships at Anfield before Liverpool FC even existed.

DeletedUser

a pretty pathetic show from TSL, at least frynturn had a small amount of guts to at least try and argue a case for the extremely pathetic excuse that is TSL. unfortunately he has no argument to counter with. asking PoP to stack your cities and barbarians to support your sieges, good work. shame this highly skillful bunch TSL couldnt do it on their own.

my mates in OftR can hold their heads high whatever the outcome of the fight. being outnumbered 8-1 and doing aswel as they are is a huge achievement in its own. TSL on the other hand have not and i would suspect will not achieve anything on this server apart from looking like the server joke! hahaha. come find me in 45:)

DeletedUser35805

Just speaking as an outsider, TSL looks pretty bad in this situation. They are the much bigger alliance, and they initiated the war. They are using outside help, and they are still losing. Perhaps they aren't getting the beating we all think they are, but they are still losing in any case.

Just speaking from personal experience, when a much larger alliance starts losing a war to one much smaller than them it means one of three things. The larger alliance is carrying too many noobs; The smaller alliance has exceptionally good players; or some comibination of the two. Unless things in this TSL OFTR conflict turn around soon, I'd expect TSL to undergo drastic changes or even disband all together...

DeletedUser

They dont use any MOS troops.

This is a misconception.

i was purely referring to the siege that got broken on one of the OftR guys chris.

i couldnt believe what i was being told by the guys in OftR about TSL and how the fight was initiated then the help they have called in from PoP and barbarians, surely if your going to war with someone have the courage to take the fight on without screaming for others to help you out after such a short period of time? i really thought this needed to be out in the open so people have a full understanding of this before TSL start crowing about this

now we have frynturn crowing about how TSL are doing a better job. as they now have the numbers at 8-1 it would be astounding if they werent getting a little more luck?

DeletedUser

..but they are still losing in any case...

Losing what? our car keys? more like our minds reading this forum. lol. Our objective is to secure o53. Checking the rankings now I see OftR is sitting at 272 cities in that ocean, and have been around that number for some time. TSL started off with 3 cities and are now up to 33.

As mentioned earlier you can't expect to steam roll an opposition like OftR when you are fighting from an ocean away. How do you expect to snipe a CS that is sent from 90 mins away when your LS have to sail for 8-10 hours? If you can tell me what to research to do that I promise not to pass the secret on to MOS. Maybe DOOM or PfK would roll over when put under pressure but OftR are made of sterner stuff and they are going to have to be tackled from close quarters.

As an aside I noticed OftR has only grown by 2 cities in the last 7 days. What is up with that?

DeletedUser35805

As mentioned earlier you can't expect to steam roll an opposition like OftR when you are fighting from an ocean away. How do you expect to snipe a CS that is sent from 90 mins away when your LS have to sail for 8-10 hours? If you can tell me what to research to do that I promise not to pass the secret on to MOS. Maybe DOOM or PfK would roll over when put under pressure but OftR are made of sterner stuff and they are going to have to be tackled from close quarters.

As an aside I noticed OftR has only grown by 2 cities in the last 7 days. What is up with that?

Ahh, so you have no ls within 8 hours of your front line cities? If you really are on the offensive in 53 as you claim (and I doubt) I would highly suggest that you build ls closer to the area you are fighting in . You can research ls in your academy after it's level 16, and I trust you won't pass that info on to MOS ;)

I'm quite sure that OFTR are made of stern stuff, no one is saying otherwise. They have a history of fighting their own battles, which cannot be said for TSL. If you want to see how PFK "rolls over" I'd invite you to swing by ocean 75 so you can fight yet another alliance roughly half your size.

PS. Kudos to frynturn for sticking up for his alliance alone, anybody else out there from TSL who wants to help him out?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32038

Look Snake since EKOV merged into GGW i remember just one time when by mistake one of our guy's have supported TSL and that guy is not an Ex-Silver, anyway where is the logic here, we support MOS' 2nd greatest ally when MOS is our number one enemy?

DeletedUser

tackled from close quarters with 150 others helping you out frynturn. i think the point people are interested in is why have TSL needed help in every fight they have taken on? and only ever fought anyone that is tiny compared to them. its kind of sweet that you guys have so many friends on the server, but its also a little sad how useless you apear when you have others doing all the work for you.

DeletedUser

Losing what? our car keys? more like our minds reading this forum. lol. Our objective is to secure o53. Checking the rankings now I see OftR is sitting at 272 cities in that ocean, and have been around that number for some time. TSL started off with 3 cities and are now up to 33.

3 Citys..!!! and now 33.....????....Thats just not true Fryguy. Perhaps 6 months ago you had 3, then your alliance made a calculated decision to eat up smaller players and take in players to boost your numbers in our ocean.
So when the time came for you guys to take the completely cowards approach to a war by dropping a pact with us whilst launching several failed CS attempts in the same mouse click....you had, over 20 citys already in the ocean.....
Now your alliance members have resorted to founding citys and taking 1000 point inactives, cause that the only way your getting into our core.

And lets be clear on one thing, If the tables were turned and OFTR had your numbers....This would have been over at Christmas.

DeletedUser1483

i was purely referring to the siege that got broken on one of the OftR guys chris.

Ahh ok.

Thought you meant we had long term support in their cities or something. :)

Unless things in this TSL OFTR conflict turn around soon, I'd expect TSL to undergo drastic changes or even disband all together...

Not sure about that statement. From what ive seen and spoken to the TSL members, they arent even close to that level.

As frynturn is pointing out, they are only losing cities which are on the fringes of the core. Hardly a sign of an approaching disband..

Otherwise MOS would have disbanded at christmas. ;)

DeletedUser24139

Sometimes the outward projection of how things seem to be are not reflective of the internal problems or issues that surround an alliance.