TT against the world

DeletedUser

Looks like TT want to take on everyone, including some of their current Pacts

id say thats our best target. carpe give the musketeers some headaches up in 44 and 54. we move through 55 to help alphas with the grims moving from 55 to 65

[08:43:31] jtray007: then we wipe out alphas in 55 once we are already spread across. then on to musketeers?

[08:43:57] Alex (MetalCore): yea, musketeers will be a war at some point. hence why i have set all my cities up on the border within striking range of them
[08:45:25] Alex (MetalCore): yea, that will need to be planned later though once valks are done

Alpha Centuri and Musketeers better watch their backs

DeletedUser23803

Alpha Centuri and Musketeers better watch their backs

We need to watch our backs is that a threat or a promise? are the scarey men/women coming after me oh my what to do? think only option i have is vm

DeletedUser

if they beat every alliance i will be amazed so good for them :D i'm not sure how much longer my alliance will be in the race for :(

DeletedUser

well well well, I thought that people look about their honor and their face, in our alliance we didn`t have a single word about tricking someone, betraying someone and so on. We are honorable and trustworthy alliance we keep our word and promise and we ll keep it untile the end, because our allies are our friends

StrategosAutokrator
~One for all and all for One~

DeletedUser

i usally don't listen to propaganda like this unless its like an exact foward and or screen shot to it

DeletedUser

He definetly protected his face since he's not using his in game name on the forums. I don't think such topics has there place on the forums. If you found some interesting information, go and share it with youre alliance and maybe dimplomats of other alliance if you think it's important. Do it in messages otherway youre just spreading some info around... And how could anyone think that can be trusted. Putting things in scene is easy man... Keep youre good research for youre self.

DeletedUser

He has a reason to protect his name, if this is right - been said TT will want to know who it was.
More to the point, maybe people should be smart enough to not leak such info in public chats I would probably have done the same thing why not biggest threat alliance on the server are talking about picking off their pacts one by one pretty much - if you were a under dog and had this info wouldnt you want to use it against them ... thought so.

DeletedUser

If I find some information I will use it definetly against the one it can be used. But how would I do it? Not by putting it into the public forums. Like I already said, share it to the persons who need it to know and start to cooperate with them. Spreading fear on this way and inform the people whereover this act can only work in a negative way. Never give them time to react and fix made problems. And you an Alpha Centuri by youre self, pacted with TT, you are pacted with them but seem not to trust them? Than there's something wrong with the diplomacy or if I'm not updated the pact would already be disbanded.

DeletedUser

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaa ohhhh did i say bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yep i said bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser2663

Funny how old that covo is. That comes from before we started diplomatic talks with any of those alliance lol. At the time of this convo we were not pacted with either alliance so of course i was looking at the possibilities there. However things are different now as we have reached a happy diplomatic status with both alliances. Looks like some one is trying to do properganda against TT :p. If some one tells me from which convo it even comes from ill copy and paste the date of it to show you all as proof. If you don't belive that ill even screenshot it

So good try at properganda and trying to slander TT's name but its a bit of a fail. Go back to properganda 101 and learn how to do properganda properly first.

If you want to do something, you may as well do it right. Read this to find out how real Properganda is done Real Properganda. I am actually insulted at how pathetic this attempt is lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i smell stinky slimy and dangerous infectious bacteria in the water hahahaha now where shall i aim my net and chemicals hahahahahahahaahaha

DeletedUser

Firstly, I would like to say that that discussion(if it was actually discussed) has no time reference. Time, yes, date, no. It may have been discussed before the pact was made between TT and Musketeers. Secondly, I am sure that every alliance, pacted or not, worries about TT, because at some point there will be war. :pro:

Thirdly check this out:
[23:11:01] Alex (MetalCore): so when are you leaving Musketeers?
[23:11:59] MR SNOW: Soon I guess, after all the backstabbing going on and pool being an iddiot and scootzy having problems, not long
[23:12:20] Chris (Cheezehead): want to join our alliance?
[23:15:48] Chris (Cheezehead): hello?
[23:21:49] MR SNOW: sorry, one of the kids got up. I dont know, I might just leave.

is this conversation real?

Basil
BTW This was a fictional conversation made up. Even with screenshots, photoshop does amazing things. I wish to point out here that TT has the utmost respect for Musketeers and has no intentions of going in their territory for any forseeable future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19396

OMG

What kind of is this. This conversation never happened and Metalcore already admitted the above conversation happened. Everybody in my alliance already knows that I don't have kids that live at home.

I am not pleased at all with the direction of this thread.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I would like to say that that discussion(if it was actually discussed) has no time reference. Time, yes, date, no. It may have been discussed before the pact was made between TT and Musketeers. Secondly, I am sure that every alliance, pacted or not, worries about TT, because at some point there will be war. :pro:

Thirdly check this out:

is this conversation real?

Basil
BTW This was a fictional conversation made up. Even with screenshots, photoshop does amazing things. I wish to point out here that TT has the utmost respect for Musketeers and has no intentions of going in their territory for any forseeable future.

i dont wanna bust ya little bubble of poetry ya live in but, im not worried about any teddies one little bit lol and guess what im not the only one hahaha what i think is, that the teddies might be getting a little worried about where they might run if the time came to abandon ship :)

strange how one can identify damage control if ya know where to look huh

DeletedUser

welll wellllll wellllll.

First of all this is a war game so posts like this are normal and great since they spice things up a little bit. is it propaganda? Who knows thats up to the diplomats. All of that just makes we to start my newspapers after all the fails in the Agora again. Well I might do that.

B2T everyone knows that sooner or later there will be a major war. It will just come down to the Alliance with the best organisation and communication and the one who can think straight and not childish. Teamwork is the key.

DeletedUser

Firstly, I would like to say that I personally think what Basil was trying to do by showing us that "conversation" is simply prove just because something is quoted doesnt mean its real thus the

Anyways, I don't think Musketeers will go to war with the teddies in the future, we are going in two different directions, maybe we will clash, maybe we won't it depends on how the world plays out, who else joins, who merges with who etc. The world is still relatively young so a lot may change