TT against the world

DeletedUser

My point is this attacked wasn't even a part of my attack plan also i don't make the same mistake twice :p

and you don't run the alliance you don't have founders

But who does hmm oh yes yes i know Bloodred....But where is he???

gone and wheres Orion your best player/leader ohh gone as well... So whats left i ask??... i Know a hot headed leader who thinks he can beat everyone...

it doesn't work like that.. Face it If the Skyrim Knights never collapsed your alliance would be no where!

DeletedUser24179

Lmao and what you fail to know is I have ran the alliance for awhile.. and was running even when Onoir was here... Will continue to do so.. You are just mad cause we wouldn't let you merge with us.. O and yes i have those messages still.

DeletedUser

i Know i did offer that to protect my players..... because i planned on quiting but seems like i need to stick it out to help my players

DeletedUser24179

protect your players you were gonna leave half at least out to dry when you tried to merge with us... how is that protecting them?

DeletedUser17045

Gentlemen, however entertaining this may be, please take it somewhere else. The title of this thread is "TT against the world", not "NV and GS bickering."

DeletedUser

Yea i agree. This spamming has gone on for long enough -_-

DeletedUser

Yeah, for bickering like that, take it over to the ATTK thread and continue there.

DeletedUser

Who plays there so late through his cities with fear?
Barfly it is, with the teddys my dear;
He holds the Teddy tightly clasp’d in his arm,
He holdeth him safely, he keeps it warm.

“My Teddy, wherefore seek’st thou thy face thus to hide?”
“Look my Barfly, the Musketeers are close to our side!
Dost see not the Musketeer with theyr crown and train?”
“My Teddy ‘tis the mist rising over the plain!”

"Oh, come, thou dear Teddy! oh come thou with me!
For many a game I will play there with thee;
On my beach, lovely flowers their blossoms unfold,
My mother shall grace thee with garments of gold."

"My Barfly, my Barfly, and dost thou not hear
The words that the Musketeers now breathes in mine ear?"
"Be calm, dearest Teddy, thy fancy deceives;
the wind is sighing through withering leaves."

"Wilt go, then, dear Teddy, wilt go with me there?
My Alliance shall tend thee with sisterly care
My Alliance by night on the dance floor you lead,
They'll cradle and rock thee, and sing thee to sleep."

"My Barfly, my Barfly, and dost thou not see,
How the Musketeer is showing his Power to me?"
"My Teddy, my Teddy, I see it alright,
'Tis the aged grey willows deceiving thy sight."

"I love thee, I'm charm'd by thy beauty, Pool boy!
And if we aren't willing, then force they'll employ."
"My Barfly, my Barfly, they seizes me fast,
For sorely the Musketeer has hurt me at last."

The Barfly now speeds and panics and sadly,
He holds in his arm the shuddering Teddy;
He reaches his last city with toil and dread,-
The Teddy in his arms lies motionless, dead.

Bravo Caristoles!
-Matt

So The Musketeers finally have some courage to face the mighty Teddies.

Hmmmm, Interesting.

I wonder how long before AC figures out what they need to do?

Wait......
Wait......

Do I already hear rumours??

The next few weeks should be interesting.

I wonder why TT have never survived in any other world.

I wonder if The Musketeers have what it takes.

I wonder if others will join in on the fight.

I wonder.......

......and if anyone wonders who I am, I didn't start this world as a TT and I won't end this world as a TT, but that doesn't mean I am not a TT now.

I wonder if you can stop with that and either watch like everyone else or join the fight. I honestly don't care, I just find it annoying when people play the "Maybe I'll do this, Maybe I'll do that" game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So The Musketeers finally have some courage to face the mighty Teddies.

Hmmmm, Interesting.

I wonder how long before AC figures out what they need to do?

Wait......
Wait......

Do I already hear rumours??

The next few weeks should be interesting.

I wonder why TT have never survived in any other world.

I wonder if The Musketeers have what it takes.

I wonder if others will join in on the fight.

I wonder.......

......and if anyone wonders who I am, I didn't start this world as a TT and I won't end this world as a TT, but that doesn't mean I am not a TT now.

What does it benefit AC to attack TT?

Why would AC give other alliances the leg up on TT?

It would not benefit AC to attack TT and AC would not be served well to give Grimm, Muskateers or others a leg up against TT.

I wonder how long before other alliances figure out that a united front from the south with TT is daunting to say the least.

DeletedUser2663

What does it benefit AC to attack TT?

I wonder how long before other alliances figure out that a united front from the south with TT is daunting to say the least.

Why do you think they try so hard? TT just seems to be that scary that they need every conviecable advantage they can get (TBH i can't blame em). Btw i must say cheers for the 8k dbp over the last 2 days musk. Never got attacked but im rank 19 in defenders now and before i was only in the 100+ ranks.

DeletedUser

So I guess the discussions about the construction of world wonders in the TT-forum I had the honour to witness might have been temporarily put on hold? ;)

DeletedUser

I dont remember anyone talking about world wonders. We have better things to do over the next 6 months.

Basil

DeletedUser2663

remember there was that thread that the leaders didn't really pay attention to. Thats the one he was talking about. Sure it was nice to see everybody have a good chat about it but WW preperation doesn't come into play for quite some time yet and tis one of the things we shall handle when the time comes.

DeletedUser

No, It was a completely serious discussion, we had it all planned out, I wrote up charts and graphs and all that good stuff, because you know, we're so close to being at the world wonder stage. 29.04 M. / 250 M

It was just a few teddies asking questions about the world wonders. And call it overconfidence, but I plan on building one. Sad to hear that you guys don't plan on it, probably for the best.

DeletedUser

No, It was a completely serious discussion, we had it all planned out, I wrote up charts and graphs and all that good stuff, because you know, we're so close to being at the world wonder stage. 29.04 M. / 250 M

It was just a few teddies asking questions about the world wonders. And call it overconfidence, but I plan on building one. Sad to hear that you guys don't plan on it, probably for the best.

good story bro

DeletedUser21785

We still about 17 months away bro, honestly ppl would quit before that stuff come up.