tumbleweed

DeletedUser3613

tumbleweed.jpg

DeletedUser

The tumbleweeds are symbolizing how quiet it is in the gamma forums.

DeletedUser

Unfortunatly its not just the Gamma forum it feels like the whole Gamma world is dying quietly.

DeletedUser5398

you are right Daz, gamma is awesome

Gamma i know i haven't said this lately but you mean a lot to me and are still as beautiful as the day i first met you.

i know we were not sure about our future especially when i started seeing kappa...and then Xi...and then Pi. but you have to know they mean nothing to me and you will always be the one for me. I won't even mention when i made that horrible mistake with 2.0, i was just in an experimental phase during my youth.

Unfortunately, a lot of players seem to think you have lost your appeal, all the better as i was tired of hearing all their excuses for not being able to satisfy you.

heres hoping to be around for cotton.

VB

DeletedUser3613

LOL VB

the fact that you and sere posted in this thread = YAY's

gamma is alive and well, and will become one day the legendary server of myth all them 2.0 nubs will say realy!!!!! there where a guys with 200 + citys and he didnt have that crappy farming tool and wasnt able to cut troop build times with gold ............

DeletedUser

Gamma is out of intensive care!

We're now in the surgery, resting up in a bed and getting ready for full activity again :D

YAY