Turn off morale Yes/No?

Would you like Morale to be turned off on this world?

• Yes

Votes: 100 73.0%
  • No

Votes: 37 27.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser54038

You should change that on the forum because it still says "Morale - Active"

DeletedUser54362

Morale punishes heavy golding and inactivity. It makes small groups of players able to fight off big alliances.
i agree with you. Although the morale system has flaws, overall it allows smaller players to fight off bigger ones, and stops annoying kids with no power at home from picking on smaller players online as a way of feeling big.

DeletedUser41096

I have said it for years, if you want morale to defend small players, thats one thing. STOP ALLOWING IT TO BE USED FOR SIEGES THOUGH. It is literally that simple. Make morale sieges non existent and it will be playable again. If the player is that new and needs the buff, they arent going to be sieging top alliances that would require 40% morale sieges. Inno refuses to adjust it though so oh well.

DeletedUser54362

I have said it for years, if you want morale to defend small players, thats one thing. STOP ALLOWING IT TO BE USED FOR SIEGES THOUGH. It is literally that simple. Make morale sieges non existent and it will be playable again. If the player is that new and needs the buff, they arent going to be sieging top alliances that would require 40% morale sieges. Inno refuses to adjust it though so oh well.

i completely agree. Seems like a simple fix, not nearly as complicated as the never ending Spam attack issue which has arisen in every forum since the dawn of time lol

DeletedUser57069

Congratulations to the administrators

By removing morale the biggest MRA in grep history has been created. Further reducing the player base as players leave in disgust.

You know what stops a mega MRA? Morale active sieges.
Uhhh MRA's can still use LMD's, it would not make a difference if morale was active.

DeletedUser55989

By removing morale the biggest MRA in grep history has been created. Further reducing the player base as players leave in disgust.

You guys are just mad because you won't fight a real war. Noots collapsed because you recruited players in our core and took only inactives, we had no where else to go so we teamed up with the best around.

DeletedUser49993

You guys are just mad because you won't fight a real war. Noots collapsed because you recruited players in our core and took only inactives, we had no where else to go so we teamed up with the best around.
So you are basically saying, Noots were bad? Well i guess we all can agree on that.

DeletedUser41096

Noots sucked, and you’re right you had no where else to go, why? because you sucked.

that being said you now have x2 myth cities than we have cities total in your MRA. Not really worth the time or effort to continue here at this point.

You had 2 full alliances, and pact with NO MERCY, and are complaining about me making 4 alliances. Get over yourself lmfao.

DeletedUser54865

If I'm not mistaken, we recruited 5 players in 54 from the collapsing Kratos. Unless you consider the old Kratos area your core, I'm not sure what you're on about. We did recruit 2 players that are actually in your core yesterday, but if you think that's the reason noots collapsed you clearly weren't paying attention to how the fight was going before that...
And I assume you've played this game long enough to know that the weak links get targeted first. A few did go inactive after being cleared out overnight once. At least one got banned for mailing out profanity after his myths got cleared. The fact that half the active ones fled into VM didn't make it easier to target those either.

It was your top ranked player in fact who posted on here saying war was officially declared because of a Lightning Bolt being cast. You didn't seem to mind it then. After all, we had a very similar size, similar member count and shared frontline. Of course, he did hit VM after being cleared everywhere and losing 2 cities. But I struggle to agree with your idea of a "real" war not being that but instead one where one side non-ironically makes up half the server. I guess at that point it's not even relevant when you send your siegebreak fliers at the wrong city ;)

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch

I dont think you get a say in the matter considering you are part of the biggest MRA that i know of ( Savage priests/ Mad Hatters )
all those alliances were capable of was hugging and running LMD sieges, in no morale conquests those players are nothing, as we are about to soon see.

DeletedUser45100

If I'm not mistaken, we recruited 5 players in 54 from the collapsing Kratos. Unless you consider the old Kratos area your core, I'm not sure what you're on about. We did recruit 2 players that are actually in your core yesterday, but if you think that's the reason noots collapsed you clearly weren't paying attention to how the fight was going before that...
And I assume you've played this game long enough to know that the weak links get targeted first. A few did go inactive after being cleared out overnight once. At least one got banned for mailing out profanity after his myths got cleared. The fact that half the active ones fled into VM didn't make it easier to target those either.

It was your top ranked player in fact who posted on here saying war was officially declared because of a Lightning Bolt being cast. You didn't seem to mind it then. After all, we had a very similar size, similar member count and shared frontline. Of course, he did hit VM after being cleared everywhere and losing 2 cities. But I struggle to agree with your idea of a "real" war not being that but instead one where one side non-ironically makes up half the server. I guess at that point it's not even relevant when you send your siegebreak fliers at the wrong city ;)

So your definition of a real war was spaming, taking inactives, fighting over ghosts, taking all the 200pt cities you could and my personal favorite, asking every single brown around to raise their walls for you? lol.

Noots issues were on the inside, not on the outside, at no point did anyone in Noots feel or think "we cant beat AA" , our issue was people going MIA and us having to fight you guys only over our own internals. then get 2 players banned which again, was a treat for you, since you got all the time in the world to fight anyone who doesnt fight back.
The two cities you took of Kadj is the only thing I really give you credit for and even that is with the fact that it was another internal issue of him leaving walls high when everyone else was taking them down.

2 the guys you recruited in the end did piss us off, but that was turned on them not on you, you saw an opportunity you took it, but to say we "collapsed because of the fight with you" is honestly laughable and would give anyone in Noots a good giggle.

All you did was fight for internals and spam and Id rather actually have some fun fighting on the JFL side, regardless if I get the swords or not and not see you win this world or actually start thinkin you are good. since you got a very limited number of guys who are good, and took in the Kratos gold machines just to bolster the number of flyers you had, which now realize the situation and our friends at the LeggyC acc (cos we all know that aint one person playing) started building up walls but I just wonder will you all be interested in LTSing them that much.

At the first moment the fight was taken to you Droggen gets sieged and leaves cos nobody would help him, proving my point as to why you took in the 5 members of Krat you did. 3 were top notch golders, 2 were their buddies you went along with just to get the first 3