Milestones Turn off the lights the party is over

DeletedUser

i played under the name jaime329 had a blast in epsilon was such a noob when i started , learnt quick with the help of many a good player ...come to delos Alterra we have cookies... ;)

DeletedUser

well I have joined Edessa I thought I was going to quit but then I changed my mind you all are welcomed to join me I am in o55

DeletedUser9358

lol....oh ya baby ;)
if it aint broke why fix it right? lol
so you coming over? he he he

DeletedUser9358

too bad...be nice to have you on the team. :) i remember you from way back.

DeletedUser

maybe he will change his mind when he finds out its that yucky revolt system in Edessa

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

POOF and its gone :eek: its been such a great world but the guys killed it with the wonders.

hey its been a blast so many memories so many difficult times for the enemy.
so many members reach you in this world so many we lost to name the greats wouldn't be possible the people that made this world what it was. we take with us what once was can it ever be recreated :pro: doubtful we had great alliances such as The Enlightened, renegades, sarrisa, underdogs and One For All.

It came down to the people we fought along side this was an epic world though it took me sometime to learn the game here yeah it was my first we can only look back on what once was.

I hope if any of those that remember me send a message it would be good to know if your still playing this game or intend on playing again. :pro: good luck guys and good night.....

DeletedUser

Epsilon was the best. Iv been away for over a yr, but decided to start fresh in Delos. If there are any old Epsilon players (that know me), you should give the new world ago. Im no longer playing as Daveio, but as Squazy. Why? Because in my haste to start grepo again i enter in my Halo email account instead of my old one. Woops.

Peace out Epsilon. Good times :)

hahaha. enjoy the morale and and massively oversized alliance cap there:p how goes it bro?

DeletedUser9358

hi timmyk, long time no attack each other :)
i have often wondered if you are still around the grep world....
i must say i learned alot when we were scrapping each other....good times my friend. :)

DeletedUser9358

and a hello to you too alex...i do remember you aswell :)

i am in delos these days guys, if you want to come there and join us, i will be happy to send an invite to you...we have a few epsilonians there so far.
Exiled Renegades is our team there....mike62 and i started...we took the team names we were on in eps and made our team in delos :)

DeletedUser

chilli how goes it? im good, still crashing around and about. was on achilles till a certain little snake got back to playing the same games it slithered about playing on epsilon. so left that world and now crashing around on another world. i think it will be my last though. ive served a lengthy grepo sentence. time to pass on the baton to the new generation:) lets be honest though, id expect my addiction to bring me back again sometime in the future:p

DeletedUser9358

its nice to see some old friends/enemies...lol you know what i mean :)