Turning Point

DeletedUser

Im posting this before the words start flying and i wont have the opportunity to express what happened. When I joined SI they were the highest ranked alliance buut showed the most promise in having high abps per player and avg player size. This usually is an indicator of a strong alliance. Eventually they started climbing the ranks and with Cerbs in backing began dominating cities. Every city was an enemy and all the players worked closely together. Then things started to change. One on day I had to change my target city for my next conquest 5 times. It was either a friend, spy or an alliance that we were going to NAP. At this point I questioned the leadership, why are we NAPing these small alliances when we should be eating them up. the answer was creating peace in O55 to attack other alliances. the other alliance was PL. Mind you we didnt share a boarder with them instead we had to travel 3 to 4 islands from our own boarders to reach them. I questioned them again, why should we travel so far out when theres plenty right in our backyard. The answer, its the leadership decision. we took the PL cities inside of 55 and that was the end. Now once again spinning wheels while cities were all around.

Juggs
Now came the choice and making Juggs the enemy. Once again I questions the leaders and the answer was if you dont want to attack the Juggs go south or just join them. Going south was an option but a 14hr journey and far from my core. Even though it was a sneak attack Juggs werent stupid. They lost cities but gained massive amount of BPs. At this Point I question them again and i received the same answer. I dont enjoy following blindly and the answers giving were never enough. I had some communication with some of those ive attacked and attacked me and some that i traded with regularly. Everyone is real friendly in this game including your enemies but sadly I made more friends and more correspondence with them than with SI. I did make friends there but somehow I felt more welcomed with the enemy then my own leaders. Juggs follows the same philosphy as myself and I got really tired of the carebear mentality we fell in to. There are many that voiced this same opinion and got shot down in the forums for it.

The Switch.
I couldnt just go juggs there had to be a plan of action and Juggs needed to get on board to make it happen. They did and it has begun. There was a lot of talk of a spy in SI and I tell you all that was not me. Juggs are that good, no spy was necessary or if they did have one that information came from someone else. My changing of sides will make a difference in this war. A stagnant war is a boring one. A change had to be made and the change could only come from another alliance that thinks the same way as I.

Something to add: i did not give me cities away i traded them for some in a more secure area. i can not expect an alliance to properly support 25 cities in enemy territory. in time i will be self sufficient and trading these cities will help me and the Juggs in the future. it wasnt 1 for 4 it was 5 for 5.
So now the flames can begin and thank you for reading

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are not many good words can be found for defectees...
You take some small attacks you had lapse online times and your defence was weak (stats show a 1k DBP gain), so you have simply switched sides for your own protection pure and simple. Your treachory is shown even more so that you have given them 4 cities for your saftey! Haha what a price to pay!!!

In the worlds of grepos my friend, defecting reflects your character, luckily that mud sticks well and you will run out of places to hide.
Its a truely visible sign of weakness... enjoy your new home.
They despite what they say to you, I know they will think the same.

Sadly you ruined the rest of this time on this server for yourself now...
I wonder who really has the carebear mentality considering!!!

At least we have honor left.

DeletedUser

This I had to post!!!

Kalus the Koward today at
i would like to say more but if i do i would be giving away surprises and then it would be a surprise. this war needed excitement and thats what i did.

This is delusional.... His cities was smack bang in the Hotzone!!! Why need to make it more exciting?

For a start with he has started trading off those frontline cities to the enemy before he left the alliance... 4 in the hotzone for 1 in a safe ocean already! That was a good deal mate, how many more have your been conned out of? :eek:

DeletedUser

Yeah okay you were the spy man an maybe another.You say they are just that good,but how would they have snapshots of are forums.Later traitor an hope you end up on the end of a rope at some point.

I hope you can live with being a traitor an saw it coming with your sneaking city scoops other day.Selfish an there is no I in team mate while we all fought an defended you grabbed up inactives an made your move to bring in big jugg players in are safe zones.

Sold us all out no excuses will be made for your actions......

DeletedUser14850

I would accept your words till the half of your second para Kalus ... But i am against with what you wrote to defend your decision ... every one talks to other alliances even i too talk when ever i find some relation to my country or my language .... and with some others too with out any reason ... But the sad thing u did is giving away your cities before you join them... I am sure spy is in SI and i don't object if someone is spying as its all part of grepos ... But the things which u did is much worst thing. I wish you might have changed the side much decently. Then People like me would have truly supported your words.

Be careful because a little later Juggs might also call you as a traitor and cheater.

DeletedUser

We shouldn't judge someone just because he went to another alliance. Many players changing alliances, for many reasons. Why you don't stigmatize the leaders who run from the sinking alliances and left other players alone. SI is strong. Leave the alliance by kalus hasn't change that.

DeletedUser37706

Yeah okay you were the spy man an maybe another.You say they are just that good,but how would they have snapshots of are forums.Later traitor an hope you end up on the end of a rope at some point.

I hope you can live with being a traitor an saw it coming with your sneaking city scoops other day.Selfish an there is no I in team mate while we all fought an defended you grabbed up inactives an made your move to bring in big jugg players in are safe zones.

Sold us all out no excuses will be made for your actions......

This comment should be deleted.

DeletedUser

Well i have just joined the world and have no ideas of the inner workings yet but from my experience from playing with some of the leaders in SI they are first rate players and i would trust what they are doing. To Kalus who obviously thinks they are being too cautiously, try being a leader yourself. The role is heavily politicised and you have to negotiate to stop everyone attacking at once and overwhelming you. Its a game anyway everyone i say just play the way you want and enjoy it :)

DeletedUser21560

Well i have just joined the world and have no ideas of the inner workings yet but from my experience from playing with some of the leaders in SI they are first rate players and i would trust what they are doing. To Kalus who obviously thinks they are being too cautiously, try being a leader yourself. The role is heavily politicised and you have to negotiate to stop everyone attacking at once and overwhelming you. Its a game anyway everyone i say just play the way you want and enjoy it :)

Actually being attacked by everyone is the best situation you can be in... you havent learned that, you havent played grepo long enough

I saw someone said there was snapshots on our forum from your forum, can you please enlighten us of how you got info from our forum? or the mass mail sent?

Funny how its ok when you do it, but when you get played, you cry...

Hate the game, not the player - that being said, kalus was not the one who gave us any info ;)

DeletedUser29152

SI cheer up we have 25 cities on our plates...and Kalus gets the bill ;)

DeletedUser

Actually being attacked by everyone is the best situation you can be in... you havent learned that, you havent played grepo long enough

Bit of a bold claim Thizzle making speculations on my experience. I know of course as a player defending is easier and you need Bp for more city slots but there is a difference between being attacked and biting off more than you can chew that was the view i wanted to convey not that you should sit and sim.

DeletedUser3393

Actually like Kalus said, the first info WE ever got from SI forums ever was about 5 days ago.. that too was only related to their leader posts and infighting stuff. Both SI OPs, we had no spys in their.. but it is so funny, how they instantly went to blame a spy for their disastrous OP and not their own lack of planning.

Besides that, If a player is not happy with the leadership and has constantly tried to bring that forth and being shot down. It is okay if he/she leaves... There's no point about it.

Kalus had mentioned his intentions to join us clear long before poles and juggs destroyed SI in the last OP. Juggs were just turtling when we talked about him being unhappy. Before he expressed desire to join (or i asked him to join, dont remember right now).. He had tried to bring out the issues mentioned here.. and it was ignored/shot down.

He is a good guy from what I can tell and a welcome addition to Juggs. I am sure you guys would have had a different taste in your mouth had someone from top 5 Juggs did the same.

So, please before we all start whining and crying and blaming.. Let us remember everyone here is to have fun. Put yourself in the enemy's shoes and see if you would have done the same.

It was not juggs who had a spy, but SI.. who very proudly pasted one of my MMs in externals 2 days after attacking us. So, yea.. if you guys are angry at us getting a spy recently.. please go look at your own leaders first.

DeletedUser27793

I think it doesn't matter much if a single guy has gone to your enemy alliance.If he is not happy about the leadership he has the right to leave the alliance at anytime

DeletedUser

I think it doesn't matter much if a single guy has gone to your enemy alliance.If he is not happy about the leadership he has the right to leave the alliance at anytime
Choosing to go to the enemy which all of a sudden became ranked 1 doesn't give much light to simply not being happy...
The fact is by his own admissions he was in constant contact with the enemy bears more so to traitor than disgruntled soldier! This and the sneaky way he left...

How long before he becomes unhappy there? Once a defectee, always as defectee in my experience here, solitude and allegiance are qualities admireable in any member belonging to our alliance. Admittedly I have to say we are better off without him, his participation was low, obviously destructive and with some knowledge now most certainly tarnished.

Whom said the Intel was taken from our forums? there are other places where info can be stolen from.
Recent communication passed to me has identified that specifically...
Knowing you have a spy works in your favour on occassions. :D

DeletedUser27793

Being in contact with enemy is different from being a spy.Even I am also in constant contact with my enemy but it doesn't mean i am a spy in my alliance!.we can't clearly say he is certainly a spy U guys r only blaming them without any evidence.So if u have any evidence then u have the right to say he is a traitor/spy.
Someone said that he gave away some cities in their core,did he ask for support in ur forums or just gave them away?
and kalus if u have any reports of juggs taking ur cities can u post them here,bcoz they r blaming that u have given them away so if possible do this

DeletedUser3393

Choosing to go to the enemy which all of a sudden became ranked 1 doesn't give much light to simply not being happy...
The fact is by his own admissions he was in constant contact with the enemy bears more so to traitor than disgruntled soldier! This and the sneaky way he left...

How long before he becomes unhappy there? Once a defectee, always as defectee in my experience here, solitude and allegiance are qualities admireable in any member belonging to our alliance. Admittedly I have to say we are better off without him, his participation was low, obviously destructive and with some knowledge now most certainly tarnished.

Whom said the Intel was taken from our forums? there are other places where info can be stolen from.
Recent communication passed to me has identified that specifically...
Knowing you have a spy works in your favour on occassions. :D

Do you know what your leaders did with players who "Defected" from GRIM because they didn't like the leadership? they gave them asylum of sorts. (Giving asylum to the defectees of your allies) lol.. So weird how no-one wants to look in their own backyard before slinging mud at others.

GRIM was so mad at SI for that move that a few days ago GRIM's members voted to declare war on SI.. but as things go with GRIM, they signed a NAP lol... No wonder anyone who can wants to jump ship from there.

Do you want me to start listing other players who have one time or other mentioned that they are unhappy with the way SI/Cerb works and want to join us? lol.. That too happened before Juggernaut launched their OP on SI.
Their is something wrong with the leadership when their players want to move to the enemy before the enemy even strikes back. One of the biggest players of the server wanted to move to juggernaut MUCH before Kalus even mentioned he was unhappy. I will keep his name secure until he is ready :p

Kalus traded the cities to us, some of his O55 cities for his O54 cities. A few hours before he moved, a simple trade within allies.
Like someone said, don't hate the player.. hate the game :p

DeletedUser

you miss the point totally...

Once you sell your soul its gone! Trading cities before he left our alliance says he sold his :eek:
I don't hate players with decorum or respect... One element of any game is sportsmanship, sadly Kalus lacks that.
If he wanted to leave he should have told us, he didn't, he connived and plotted behind our backs!

Any player with any form of decency would not do this, so he be labelled a Judas and that mud sticks, not just here but every alliance that takes note, he will never be trusted, and you would be fools to trust him yourself... but i dont think you need telling that, i am sure your intelligent enough to work that out yourselves...

But enough said on the subject, its age old from many worlds most of us learnt, as the old saying goes "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

Kalus started this thread is some form of self-justification to himself, i am afraid guilt makes a person do that. Self convicted I say!

DeletedUser

well imo if im a player about to go to an ENEMY alliance im not going to tell my current alliance that im going to the Enemy that will just give them, my current alliance,time to try to take me out Ive seen it happen many of times,kalus did the smart move because im sure SI & Cerbs wouldve tried to take all his cities behind his back before he even had a chance to leave you guys would have never honored it so all you guys talk of honor needs to get cut out