Turning Point

DeletedUser3393

you miss the point totally...

Once you sell your soul its gone! Trading cities before he left our alliance says he sold his :eek:
I don't hate players with decorum or respect... One element of any game is sportsmanship, sadly Kalus lacks that.
If he wanted to leave he should have told us, he didn't, he connived and plotted behind our backs!

Any player with any form of decency would not do this, so he be labelled a Judas and that mud sticks, not just here but every alliance that takes note, he will never be trusted, and you would be fools to trust him yourself... but i dont think you need telling that, i am sure your intelligent enough to work that out yourselves...

But enough said on the subject, its age old from many worlds most of us learnt, as the old saying goes "You can discover more about a person in an hour of play than in a year of conversation."

Kalus started this thread is some form of self-justification to himself, i am afraid guilt makes a person do that. Self convicted I say!

Yes, your alliance showed tons of sportsmanship throughout this whole thing.. very true. Maybe I should take a course in ethics from Robbyn and Skiboot.. that should cleanse my soul!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30111

^ Haha, the sportsmanship thing is my favorite part. Especially after saying you shouldn't talk to enemies. A big part of being a good sport is knowing this is a game and at the end of the day an enemy is just a player and should be treated with the same respect as a teammate. Hard to respect someone when you view talking to them as unsavory.

DeletedUser

^ Haha, the sportsmanship thing is my favorite part. Especially after saying you shouldn't talk to enemies. A big part of being a good sport is knowing this is a game and at the end of the day an enemy is just a player and should be treated with the same respect as a teammate. Hard to respect someone when you view talking to them as unsavory.
I did not at any point say you should not talk to your enemies, i have enjoyed many a playful banter...
The difference is his communication was more than just a level respect, he was complaining, telling how dissatisfied he was, bla bla...
More than he did his fellow alliance members, leader or even founders!!! Crickey! if this is sportsmanlike many of us have got it wrong!"

There is no I in TEAM, guess he only cared about that "I"

DeletedUser10527

AA and his dogs in the action again. :D

The clear thing here is: Kalus left because he was afraid of loosing cities and his game, it's better to leave all the game then leave the alliance you joined from the first date and was with you all that time.
Let's be honest, he was afraid.

DeletedUser22940

and you ghosted because you were scared or do you care to make up some BS reason why you ghosted and are still talking on the forums?

klskr

Phrourach
i m very happy mic is back without his comments the forum is all dull
i hope he will be back with some laughing stuff
we missed you in forum
;)

DeletedUser

ok another posting on the "scared" label. my cities were very well protected and one thing i do know that if i was attacked my other 10 cities or more would be defending and also SI/Cerb/GRIM and Grem would lend support. I know this because i got overwhelming support when i colonized one of the juggs islands. if i was able to place a 1750 city on a fully controlled juggs island and was able to stack it from my own cities and 4 other alliances what do i have to be afraid of. i had no fear whats so ever of losing a city because i was not going to lose one. My first city was not at the border but i took cities slowly and surely towards it until i was one of the players with the most border towns. now would someone be scared if they purposely did that? Also what does that say about SI if they keep mentioning the "scared" thing? should i have been worried? because honestly I was far from worried about losing any of my cities.

I made this post to simplify the flaming to one place so it would be easier for me to find comments. I dont troll the forums and i dont read everything that gets put here.

Also I did speak to the leadership as I explained already. Looking for wars when is not necessary is stupid. there was no cause to go attack PL, now look they are attacking back. there was no need to attack Juggs and look they are attacking back. this is a war game but establish your position first. while SI push themselves in a corner and only found south to expand in to. Juggs kept eating SI NAPs, PL kept eating SI NAPs and GRIMM expanded in all directions other than west. those are your borders and couldnt cross them but yet within there was plenty of cities that were within reach but couldnt be touched. The leaders answer go south or quit if you dont like what they were doing. no explanation and instead just spinning wheels until we were told who were were allowed to attack.

Now just hope you stay good with GRIMM cause the day they turn you will have no were esle to go but wait,, thats right you could go SOUTH!

DeletedUser

Also I did speak to the leadership as I explained already. Looking for wars when is not necessary is stupid. there was no cause to go attack PL, now look they are attacking back. there was no need to attack Juggs and look they are attacking back. this is a war game but establish your position first. while SI push themselves in a corner and only found south to expand in to. Juggs kept eating SI NAPs, PL kept eating SI NAPs and GRIMM expanded in all directions other than west. those are your borders and couldnt cross them but yet within there was plenty of cities that were within reach but couldnt be touched. The leaders answer go south or quit if you dont like what they were doing. no explanation and instead just spinning wheels until we were told who were were allowed to attack.

Now just hope you stay good with GRIMM cause the day they turn you will have no were esle to go but wait,, thats right you could go SOUTH!

Did you take a look at people you played with in SI? More than half of them are World Masters of Knossos (and many also World Masters of Delphy) so they/their leadership know very well what they are doing.

It can be of course that they will move in new 3/3 speed world that is voted now (because of too low alliance cap in Helorus - cap in Knossos was 200 and thus many former alliance mates stay outside), but if they decide stay here and play this world seriously - maybe you backed the wrong horse... :)

DeletedUser27700

Did you take a look at people you played with in SI? More than half of them are World Masters of Knossos (and many also World Masters of Delphy) so they/their leadership know very well what they are doing.

It can be of course that they will move in new 3/3 speed world that is voted now (because of too low alliance cap in Helorus - cap in Knossos was 200 and thus many former alliance mates stay outside), but if they decide stay here and play this world seriously - maybe you backed the wrong horse... :)

You are not making a good case for SI here.
First off, it doesn't take a tactical genius to win a world. Not saying SI leaders are not competent, just making a point. Do you really think every one of the hundreds of people that won corinth are great players? I certainly don't.

If they leave now, after talking all this smack, it will only further prove that they were simply outmatched by Jugg and co.
Hiding behind a low alliance cap is slightly ignorant, everyone has the same cap. If you need more players, make better friends.

And finally, I hope they do stay. It is a great war, probably the best iv'e been in. I would hate to see a mass exodus because things aren't going perfectly for them right now.

DeletedUser

Hello. I played both with both of teams above. Got my crown and awards to prove it. Juggs is under better leadership. IMO, there's about 15 good players in both teams and around 30-40 average players.

Now should SI join the new world that'd be fun. I will be joining with a crew myself, it'll be fun to kick them there too. Difference between Arjaa's and our alliance will be that Arjaa had to build it from scrap, we'll be ready with a team.

DeletedUser

...And finally, I hope they do stay. It is a great war, probably the best iv'e been in. I would hate to see a mass exodus because things aren't going perfectly for them right now.

I have seen LoD/ONE* people in far worse situations than now, being almost ringed and making wars against overwhelming (at least in numbers) pact of MRAs around (LoD) or making competition against other good alliance (GSA if i remember correct) with similar to this pacts/spies/etc cowardish staff games. And they were successful in both. Therefore i have no doubts in their people/leadership qualities and i see bright future for them also here (of course if they stay here and play).

DeletedUser

u guys talk too much.. let the fighting speak for itself.. I believe we are still up on jugs??? PL are the ones who killed us in the op if i'm not mistaken?

Kalus that was a very cowardly thing to do tbh, I don't believe u were scared I do however believe u were upset with leadership for whatever reason and some people agreed but that shouldn't of caused u to do what you did... just join them and be done with it instead you stay claim inactives, and feed info to jugs??? kinda sad tbh.

As for Grim.. When will they turn on us??? you must have information that I don't... What would happen if Poles turned on you??

DeletedUser3393

u guys talk too much.. let the fighting speak for itself.. I believe we are still up on jugs??? PL are the ones who killed us in the op if i'm not mistaken?

Kalus that was a very cowardly thing to do tbh, I don't believe u were scared I do however believe u were upset with leadership for whatever reason and some people agreed but that shouldn't of caused u to do what you did... just join them and be done with it instead you stay claim inactives, and feed info to jugs??? kinda sad tbh.

As for Grim.. When will they turn on us??? you must have information that I don't... What would happen if Poles turned on you??

Actually not by a lot..

Juggs+TV vs SI+Cerb = 33 vs 42

But the difference is, it took SI 3 OPs to get 42, it took Juggs 1 OP to get 33 (Not counting the random takes either ways)

If you seriously think SI has a upper hand on Juggs, you are very seriously mistaken.

DeletedUser

that is fine I never said upper hand... I said let the fighting speak for itself.. I don't wanna argue with you AA, I will now leave these forums to you guys as its never been my thing. See you on the battlefield :).

DeletedUser22940

I have seen LoD/ONE* people in far worse situations than now, being almost ringed and making wars against overwhelming (at least in numbers) pact of MRAs around (LoD) or making competition against other good alliance (GSA if i remember correct) with similar to this pacts/spies/etc cowardish staff games. And they were successful in both. Therefore i have no doubts in their people/leadership qualities and i see bright future for them also here (of course if they stay here and play).

They are missing a lot of key players which got ONE* through GSA....me being one of them regardless of what Ski will say. But besides me, there are several other key players which are missing (mordenkhai, femtp, devin, sweett, etc...). LoD had little resistance on Knossos from the get go. Again, missing a lot of key players (ilka, stone, nubz, etc). We will see if this crew can pull it off.

DeletedUser31747

yeah....i guess its time i state my opinion.

this is what i see
-SI will not crash and burn, i am in Cerberus and i can say they do have great leadership, calm under pressure, intelligent, all the rest of the hoohaa
-Juggs will not crash and burn, AA is a great leader, no doubt about it, and they run a seriously successful op against us, congrats btw
however i dont think you will catch is so unawares next time, now we have experienced the burn
-There will be more traitors like Kalus, it always happens in war and strife
-The Grim and SI will continue to work together as will Juggs and PL
-There will be more flaming and degratory posts
-This will be a war that is fought long and hard, and honestly i dont see the end of it, i dont see either alliance losing, nor do i see either leadership backing down looking for a NAP

we are all in for a long slog, and those who are not part, i feel sorry for you :(

DeletedUser27793

r u saying an alliance from one world is always successful in other worlds?
TW from alpha was top in alpha but they could not cope up in achilles they merged with another alliance

DeletedUser

Must say even though One* dominated for most of Delphi the result may have been different if AA had stayed as he was always a threat and as it has been pointed out the full teams aren't here should be an interesting contest. I have my popcorn ready on the rim :D