Turtle Time

• Thread starter DeletedUser41523
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

un8D6kk.jpg

More defensive than a guy in a fedora dealing with rejection.

Direction
South East most likely

Recruitment Requirements
-Aggressive attitude is a must
-Must have alarm up and running.
-Must be able to follow a map and contribute to goals
-Being a team player is a must
-We're willing to take new players, if they're willing to learn
-We will be waiting a few days to join. At least 3 at most 7. Depending on the growth of the world. If its super slow, we'll go sooner, if not, we can wait.

Goals
As stated in my previous thread, we'd like to keep some space open to train some newer players up and give them a chance to thrive in a good alliance. But ultimately winning the world is the goal.

Qualifications
I've been leading in Grepolis since 2010 and have founded many solid alliances over the years. Breaking into the top 5 alliances in points and ABP has been a habit of mine since En Theta. The most successful of these alliances would have to be Picnic Bunnies, who won US Troy. I've had the blessing of playing with and learning from some of the best to play the game. I typically run a pretty aggressive ship.

Contact
Contact me here or on skype @Srwrestling2011. Please explain why you feel you'd be a good fit and your experience.

DeletedUser6812

Ill be heading in for the Gold in first few days but might colonise out your way or restart depending on a) if any old team mates set up or b) how bored I get.

Morale is going to kill how I usually play :(

Time to practice setting up my minimum point cost cities.... On the plus side the pop for nukes will be insane

DeletedUser41523

Ill be heading in for the Gold in first few days but might colonise out your way or restart depending on a) if any old team mates set up or b) how bored I get.

Morale is going to kill how I usually play :(

Time to practice setting up my minimum point cost cities.... On the plus side the pop for nukes will be insane

I'm going to gold trade initially too. If you want a restart direction or link feel free to let me know.