Pnp TW Shadow vs. Immortal

DeletedUser

TW Shadow seems to be kicking IMMORTAL away from them. Look at the picture below. TW Shadow is booting IMMORTAL out of the way :D :D :D I don't even play in Alpha, but it is funny to me :D :D :D

tw kicks imortal.jpg

DeletedUser

Cute, but the fact of the matter is that IMMORTAL is taking more cities from TWS than they're taking from us. So many targets, so little time.

DeletedUser

I've not seen an immortal in my area who could hold my jock strap.....If I still wore one.

DeletedUser

Given your colonizations, you might have said the same thing about TWS before you joined. Come to our core. You'll find some harder targets.

And by the way, my experience with many (not all) of the TWS guys in my neighborhood is that once you start attacking, they start quitting.

DeletedUser18575

My biggest regret in this game is starting that joke alliance IMMORTAL.
If only this world was not getting so close to an end I would lead the war against them, an absolute joke!!

DeletedUser

Since the beginning of July, IMMORTAL has taken 22 TWS cities, while TWS has taken 17 IMMORTAL cities. In the last month, IMMORTAL has gained 2.2 million BP, roughly equally divided between offense and defense. TWS has gained half that.

DeletedUser18575

Since the beginning of July, IMMORTAL has taken 22 TWS cities, while TWS has taken 17 IMMORTAL cities. In the last month, IMMORTAL has gained 2.2 million BP, roughly equally divided between offense and defense. TWS has gained half that.

Stats mean nothing unless the players are active.
With the exception of a handful of players Immortal have no skills.

If you do want to go off stats, TWS out does you in every aspect that counts.
I wish you were in my oceans.

DeletedUser18575

Just checked your stats, not sure what you smoke or if you struggle with numbers bigger then 3.

Official count 7th July - 8th August
TWS - 18
IMMORTAL - 13

DeletedUser

I went back to the beginning of July. Without looking too closely, I'm betting that your numbers are accurate for the last four weeks. Go back a little further, and you'll see that mine are as well, for the period I've chosen.

But it's probably easier just to hurl insults....

DeletedUser18575

Yesterday I think I gained more BP then your entire alliance!!
I don't insult, it is all facts.

When your ready to join the dark side let me know, I might be able to open up a spot for you.

DeletedUser

Well, not quite. You gained 44K offensive BP, the rest of your alliance gained 12K. IMMORTAL gained 50K offensive BP. So, yes, an impressive performance by an individual, but you'd do even better with a more active alliance, like IMMORTAL.

DeletedUser18575

Surely yesterday I gained more BPA then IMMORTAL as an alliance?
I really do wish i had you guys in my oceans...

DeletedUser

Give you props. Yesterday you did. You beat us 51K to 30K, but you beat the rest of your alliance 51K to 7K. I tell you, they're holding you back. Almost all are turtles and/or farmers.

DeletedUser18575

Yesterday I smashed it 90K, but today your leader will most likely beat me.
Good on her.
I still think you guys are terrible :p

DeletedUser

For what it's worth, since September 1st, the score is IMMORTAL 9, TWS 5.

And while I'm at it:

Since Sept 1, TWS is down over 2.4 million points, while IMMORTAL is up over 1.1 million. In the same period, TWS gained just under 600K BP, while IMMORTAL gained almost 1.4 million.

Last edited by a moderator: