TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

Hello Alpha players,

We don't really need an introduction as we have been here since the beginning but as many are aware, we have gone through some trying times with changes of leadership, leaders disbanding and having to reform, etc. But I just wanted to confirm that we have active leadership within our alliance, great members and barely any inactives in our ranks. We keep a clean forum and have operations planned in every one of our populated oceans.

We are not really looking to recruit any but the best that reside in oceans populated by TW-S. We require loyalty and activity. If you aren't fighting our enemy, then you will be removed in due time. We have plans for the less active fighters/builders so everyone can take part in being essential to our movement against our enemies.

If you are in Oceans 44/45/54/56/34/35/55, please contact me if your current alliance is a bit stale and you are willing to commit 100% to TW-S. We are all about enjoying yourself and having fun, so please be sure to bring a positive attitude. Drama-seekers not invited. Apply by messaging me with a great deal of info about yourself and your history or you will likely be ignored. Invites are not sent without me knowing enough about you.

Thanks for your time.

Long live Alpha. Long live TW-S!

-Essex, Co-leader of TW-S

DeletedUser

This doesn't usually bring any members because most people who read the forums, are totally loyal to 1 alliance or don't even play anymore. Just saying. But it can work. Good luck recruiting!

DeletedUser

This doesn't usually bring any members because most people who read the forums, are totally loyal to 1 alliance or don't even play anymore. Just saying. But it can work. Good luck recruiting!

IMO i think posting here no matter what the world is it will barely get you, new recruits.

DeletedUser

I really don't expect to get any recruits on here to be completely honest. I was just bored and looking for things to do lol. Work is slow =)

Just figured it wouldn't hurt to let people who do check the forums know that TW-S does have active leadership again as there was a period where we mostly just had behind-the-scenes leaders as most of our members don't really need a leader per say, but it doesn't hurt either to help motivate, entertain and ensure those wanting a leader have one.

Lugosi

Strategos
shut up or ill rim you on epsilon

I don't think there's much chance of that, 110k in the middle of a core alliance ocean against a 219 pointer in some outsider ocean :p you'd take at least a month to get a city within 45 hours of me ;)

DeletedUser

I don't think there's much chance of that, 110k in the middle of a core alliance ocean against a 219 pointer in some outsider ocean :p you'd take at least a month to get a city within 45 hours of me ;)

lol you still think a colony ships limit is 45 hours its 48

DeletedUser

learn cartography and get a lighthouse to make up for the short coming and add those 3 extra hours u need

DeletedUser

We have a few leaders. I have been one for a long time, just more behind the scenes. I have taken on a more active role basically. The other leaders have also started doing more as well.

DeletedUser

happy times in the shadow! sad times for synergy.

i don't think i've posted in this forum since fargobear told the tale of rimming the donkey thief.

DeletedUser829

Essex - hekc you've been there pretty much since the beggining... which is way long ago.

DeletedUser

Essex - hekc you've been there pretty much since the beggining... which is way long ago.

Gulio, weren't you in the shadow? I could be wrong, but your name is VERY familiar - if you want we could waitlist you for membership. pm for details :)

DeletedUser

Epsilon... You can always go head to head with me 8D