TW-Shadow

DeletedUser

essex if u actually wanted people to try to join us should have told them we have cookies over here on the darkside lol

DeletedUser

Even better, we have evil fortune cookies. Learn how you are going to die - join TW-S.

*99% of applicants are denied for crappy statistics. I check your background if serious application is submitted and I ignore one-line applications.

DeletedUser

If there is any member that still checks these forums and is located near the core center oceans, tw-s is looking for a very active player to coordinate some daily or weekly operations in an organized format. We have lots of firepower, just some lack of motivation to start OPs and do all the necessary planning and proper posting in forum and PMs to get an OP going full force.

Message me here or in game. Players leave a lot so message me either way to see if we can work something out.

DeletedUser

Or you could message us at To be decided. We have a lot of firepower too and are more than happy to aim it at TW-S cities.

DeletedUser

A member that checks these forums.....tick
located near the core centre oceans.....tick
Very active player....................tick
organized.........................................tick
motivated........................................tick

Looks like I could be your guy Essex. Who should we attack with all that fire power? The iceman?

Do let us know what lucky guy gets the honor of doing the unattractive part of your job.

;-(

DeletedUser

^^^LOL
posting after a lot of months, things look a bit grim