Pnp Twas the night before mayhem and all through world pella, not a silver was stirring..

• Thread starter DeletedUser1483
  • Start date

DeletedUser1483

or are they a mouse? :D

I thought we hadn't had a PNP for a while. I hope this suffices!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there we were, casually admiring our surroundings and thinking about how best to go about what is commonly known as our "Gazelle Infestation" when there we spied several islands. One of those islands was this difficult looking one:

Silverislandbefore.jpg

Now.. Islands like this are known for being notoriously tough to break. But MOS are known to be party poopers for most of our enemies, so we thought we shouldn't disappoint! A Chosen Few of us, (you see what i did there), banded together for a plan.

photo_verybig_109094.jpg

Mwahaha! The plan was set, we readied our battle hardened troops and did some massive gym sessions to get us young studs (and studesses?) into shape for our little plan.

Lions_Working_Out.jpg

BOOM. FIRE ZE MISSILES.

26hrs.jpg

Youch. That looks like a whole lot of headaches.

But as with all super powers.. We ruined this beautiful habitat for the remaining members, especially for the 3 that are were in vacation mode at the time and escaped the onslaught. :)

Silverislandafter.jpg

mmm..

ihasaflavor.jpg

Current tally: MOS 66 vs Silver 4 (from grepostats as of: 2012-08-07 21:22:26)

En guard silver. En guard!

Chris
Assistant Carer for the MOS Retirement home.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well put together, perhaps a few names to the cities?

DeletedUser

Nice PnP chris...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Well put together, perhaps a few names to the cities?

Thanks everyone. :)

Also, i would have added names to the city, but i got a bit lazy towards the end. The 3 remaining cities on the left were on VM mode. and the others either did not have a CS sent or had a very good snipe! I know godhand was particularly ontop of the sniping. :p

Ellaranna was on VM mode at the time. Which im sure she will not deny. (although short holiday). :)

DeletedUser

Good one, wish I could participate, but i was busy relaxing in Cuba=)

DeletedUser19042

Did he just said "BUSY" relaxing in Cuba?

:eek:

YOU!!!!!!! GRRRR
:)