Two for Flinching/ o54

DeletedUser

Lol i meant no disrespect ... no way for me to know that ... assumptions stink but we are in a world of letters and i simply followed the writting on the wall !! =)
But yes i meant writing in the forums , and its a good thing , nice to see people floating around that u may see often !! once again , my apologizes .

DeletedUser

Seems like you guys have kept the devalin worship name for a while now.

DeletedUser

No we removed it we placed the original name also.

Edit:First in O54.(The alliance not me)

DeletedUser17088

stop spamming threads with pointless posts and one word replies, this is for alliances to recruit and users to request information

DeletedUser

Hey FOTNS long time no see and the man is right stop spamming my alliances recruiting thread.

DeletedUser

EDIT ON THE RECRUITMENT THREAD

Who are the 24F'ers:
We are experienced players who came from other worlds to rule Athens.We are strong,organized and know what we are doing.You can check us at the rankings and see if I am right or wrong ;)

Want to join?Fill the application and post here:
1)In-Game name:
2)Link to Grepostats:
3)Skype name or are you willing to use our alliances 3rd party chat room: (Chatzy)
4)Will this be your main world?
5)Which alliance is the best alliance you have been in another worlds?
6)Who do you want to add in the members list also (Who do you want to be invited)?
7)Who do you want to add in the blacklist of the alliance?

Biography of some of the alliance's members:

Freaknasty022:Experienced player and was the leader/founder of Kryptea I think.He is a good guy if you are good with him strict and very short temper.If you don't do what he says then you must pray he doesn't know that.

Hagop Abroumian: Played on many other worlds like Omicron but he was thought about the game by WoE in Sigma.He also played with RoK a little and now he is in 24F in Athens.

Diplomacy:
Very selective might not do it also because if it doesn't benefit us then NO WAY!

Founder:Freaknasty022

Last edited by a moderator: