Two for Flinching

DeletedUser

Two for Flinching

Im not really into making high profile alliances and bragging abou them etc, but Hagop convinced me to make this :p

Background:
The alliance Two for Flinching will be ressurected in this world! We were one of the greatest alliances in the Athens server, only beaten on points by a gold whore alliance. Our leader had a bit of a melt-down and disbanded us. We are now back, and stronger than ever. I believe it is a first, that an alliance who gets disbanded forms again on another server 6 months on.

What we want our alliance to be:
To be the best team on this server. In Athens we were ranked 2nd, yet our highest ranking player was only 30th. We want to be the same, as in we worked as a team and achieved great things. Of course this is not Athens, and we will have to work hard to survive.

Direction:
NE (O54) Like the original 24F was.

Recruitment:
We will accept any team players, and kick you if your not up to standards.
Noobs accepted if you show you are willing to learn and you have decent points.
Since we are already near the member cap and we want to avoid having a 2nd alliance, we will be severly limiting our recruitment.

Some people you can expect to join:
Hagop Abroumian
Jonorocks1
Elpistolero
Rapscallion
Billyr
Spartavan
Triple P
Oskarghost
Ipazzi6
Barbarilla
Omega Strife
Jorvisa1
Lickmypark
Mattr130
Rgraff
SupaAmbition
The mighty ZEUZ
Strikehard/jubier1
Refurbisher
Yuchen
Jaguar25

DeletedUser

Very nice alliance with a good number of plsyers from Marathon

DeletedUser

Yea a few from Marathon. Most originated in Athens though before Marathon.

DeletedUser

None now. I believe Billyr, Rapscallion, and Spartavan are still playing. They are in either MORC or BoB.

DeletedUser

Darn , only billyr is the neutral one. The rest are in a enemy alliance but knowing there friends with you they will not be attacked. lol

DeletedUser

SOUL, lol i am founder and we are currently in rank 17. Pretty good alliance so i say i am a good founder lol

DeletedUser

Seems i've ended up on the next island over from you guys, would you consider accepting my noob self into the alliance?

Cheers :)

DeletedUser

Hmm...Good-Bad cannot decide till Bp Ends lets just wait a little longer we will see who is the better one.. :)

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm new to Grepolis and looking for a strong alliance with members that will be active.
My game style is on the aggresive side in any game I play and feel would be a great addition to your alliance.
I'm currently located in SE 56, I'm I out of reach or in the perfect location?

Current rank 1530 in only four days and growing with over 1100 points.
I work from home and have the opportunity to go all day.....

Respectfully,

DirtyRice :pro:

DeletedUser

Hi bro. Well to be honest you are in completely the wrong direction, and because of that i will have to decline your submission. I wish you the best of luck and maybe we will meet again some time :)

DeletedUser

when my alliance grow into 56 you can join we are currently dominating 57 and 56 is on our door step so in about a week we will be conqouring so then you can join

DeletedUser

how can you dominate this early, before most people are conquest ready