Two for Flinching

DeletedUser

Hi bro. Well to be honest you are in completely the wrong direction, and because of that i will have to decline your submission. I wish you the best of luck and maybe we will meet again some time :)

best of luck to you as well, sounds like you have a good thing going!!! Good luck and destruction to all that lies in your path... MOHAHAHA

DeletedUser11965

Dominating=beating the living heck out of everyone
Recruiting=MRA

XD, thats ur definition.

DeletedUser

Well in O57, my alliance "Free spirits" has roughly the same average as the alliance that "Dominates" the ocean with half the members so yeah, looks like an MRA..

DeletedUser

no not an MRA we don't recruit. People send applications and we accept the best and most experienced players. yes you have the same average but you don't seem to have a very good amount of BP seems a bit of a sim alliance. I have the same amount of attacking BP as your whole alliance u NOOB

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best and most experienced? Tell me what one of your players has experience? Please share with me, as grepostats might lie sometimes so enlighten me :)

People apply? Funny that, My alliance has received multiple random pact requests from you (which we decline) Oh and when I started most of our members already had invites from you including myself, and I've never applied or never will to your alliance. Noob? Okay, think before you speak, as you obviously don't know what a noob is either.

We have half your members and the same average as you, just shows how "noobish" your alliance is.

Good day my friend, May we meet again soon.

DeletedUser

and why are you guys fighting in this thread??? Please don't continue fighting in this thread.

DeletedUser

Mods please clean this up, these guys are spamming worse than i do, i cannot condone that -_____-

DeletedUser

Well, Two for Flinching and Three for Flinching turned out to be a flash in the pan, long gone I'm afraid.

DeletedUser26242

That post was a long time ago, but I think you'll find 3 of the players on the list on the first page are still here. ;)

24F, woop.

DeletedUser

It was good fun while it lasted, and i would like to think old members remember 24f favorably, because i found it quite awesome, we had a great core team. I still keep in contact with more than half the old members ^^

I admit the end was very poorly handed on my part, i really had no time to do a good job and it showed :(

I think we fell apart because we lost 2-3 key players, at the same time we where being hit from 3 sides, and we had no space to easily expand. (As well as my dismal leading at the end :p )

DeletedUser

Guess who finally registered on the forums as well! ;)

It was good fun while it lasted, and i would like to think old members remember 24f favorably, because i found it quite awesome, we had a great core team. I still keep in contact with more than half the old members ^^

I admit the end was very poorly handed on my part, i really had no time to do a good job and it showed :(

Ah, but that's life and you prioritised well, family and job first. I can't anyone holding you to blame for 2FF disbanding, or your order of prioritising - I certainly never did :)

I think we fell apart because we lost 2-3 key players, at the same time we where being hit from 3 sides, and we had no space to easily expand. (As well as my dismal leading at the end :p )

Yeah, really hit a rough spot when the players you're undoubtedly thinking of were lost, in one way or the other. The biggest mistake was probably those who thought the server could be won in a quick war or two, but even those of us who were older made the same "mistake" when we were at that age: impatience :)

No grudge ever held for that, and I certainly had a blast during the relatively short time I played!