Newspaper TWTTB Daily Bhrytos Issue II

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

DeletedUser43070

TWTTB Daily Bhrytos will change its name to I Do It When Im Bored Bhrytos news or 'IDIWIB Bhrytos News' for short starting from issue III

People are still welcome to help me with my newspaper

TWTTB Daily

9th of August 2015

Recent News

~ Rednecks lost their first city says local inhabitant (page 1)
~ Bambi finally listens (page 1)
~ New title holder once again (page 1)

--------------------------------------------------------​

page 1​

Rednecks : First city lost ?

According to an anonymous source The Redneck's lost their first city to an actual Conquest, that city was conquered by 'A Foolish Consistency'. The player who's city got conquered , Luccifer92, got kicked right after. But, according to grepointel RA has lost six cities, so have five ghosted ? This is what my anonymous source tells me, so if it is correct, this is a big victory for AFC.

The Disney Group converts to 7th and 10th legion

The Disney Group (Bambi, Jungle Book, Sleeping Beauty, Frozen) have changed to two alliances, 7th Legion and 10th Legion which have boosted them up the rankings to 14th and 21st place, This is a very good thing for their enemies, bigger targets

Timmyc1029 new champion

Yet another player holds the title of biggest player of this world. Timmyc1029 of Repossession Agents has taken the lead ahead of rommel7 and Rong13. This is a battle of the fittest... Or is it... A battle of the richest.​

page 1​

--------------------------------------------------------​

page 2​

SPORTS SECTION

PositionNamePointsMembersAverage Points
1.Redneck Avengers928 507969 672
2.Repossession Agents668 919927 271
3.Impervious B*sterds445 647855 243
4.ROMAN REPUBLIC394 787894 436
5.Dynamic349 999903 889

page 2​

thank you for reading issue II and dont forget to +rep

Special Thanks
That anonymous source

DeletedUser51005

Nice paper, the daily paper is worth it though might I ask who AFC are?

DeletedUser47126

DeletedUser9816

can i suggest if your keen to do the work, throwing in some conquer details in there... alliance a takes 6 cities from b,c & d while alliance b bla bla bla.. or some BPA stats... just throwing ideas out there :)

nice work though + rep