Tyche's Wheel of Fortune Feedback Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The Tyche's Wheel of Fortune event will begin on the 18th of May and run until the 1st of June. Please post any questions or feedback about the event here.

HarleyMatic

Hipparchus
This is fantastic!!!

Comes out just as 132 comes to an end and just before 136 opens it's gates.....Could you of timed this any better?
smiley-emoticons-thumbs-down-new.gif

DeletedUser53517

when I was young I looked forward to the fair coming every year...... events dont seem special anymore

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
My point......A bit of sarcasm.

Would of been better timing to of waited until after 136 opened cuz by then 132 is decided.

dont be so bothered, this event sucks *** and their gap between events is whack so another event will come shortly after world opens, i would not be surprised if it gets released on beta for "testing" the moment this event starts live.

DeletedUser6812

Noob question, Will the +def buff stay while a city is under siege?

dianices

Phrourach
i got to the second day on it but my coin slots are stuck on full, so when do the slots reset? i could have been through 4 paintings or more by now

DeletedUser55224

for seven days straight on this event i have gotten exactly 73 coins each day on 2 servers.....very sus this is glitched

BLG-CH

Phrourach
for seven days straight on this event i have gotten exactly 73 coins each day on 2 servers.....very sus this is glitched
Damn, great observation. I also got 73. Maybe they just added a limit to the number of coins you can gain that way per day.

DeletedUser6812

Same as above, 73 repeatedly.

However I must admit I quite like this event. Nothing really overpowered but theres some bits thats making my fingers itch towards the "must spend gold" button. I have got a tonne of useless stuff, but its all free!

However Ive got a city with 50 odd Cyclops and another full of bloody Pegs, Gonna feel embarrassed when I attack someone with a cyclops nuke.

Thooury

Hekatontarch
Same as above, 73 repeatedly.

However I must admit I quite like this event. Nothing really overpowered but theres some bits thats making my fingers itch towards the "must spend gold" button. I have got a tonne of useless stuff, but its all free!

However Ive got a city with 50 odd Cyclops and another full of bloody Pegs, Gonna feel embarrassed when I attack someone with a cyclops nuke.
cyclops hella underrated though o_O even better than Ladons
#nerfCyclops