Typhoon of Thrace

DeletedUser

Greetings all!
I'm Alzarac, Co-Founder of Typhoon of Thrace. My co-founder and I joined Knossos later than we would have liked, but immediately started our alliance. We are both against the MRA idea, so we did not invite many people into our alliance. We only chose those that were in a good location and had started off well. We were not large, nor powerful, and had some issues with sim players. These were soon kicked, reducing our size. But then we started growing, each day getting increasing our rate of growth. Then R4GE was broken up, most members joining LOD. But many joined us. And now we're the 8th (only 10k away from being 7th) alliance in the world of Knossos. I can see many challenges ahead of us as stronger alliances begin to notice us more. If you're a strong player, who knows how to play and can offer more, you're welcome. If you're a new player that will put effort into the game to learn and grow, you're welcome. All other players, there's an MRA somewhere for sims. We have excellent leaders, excellent players, excellent coordination, and an all around excellent team!

This isn't Rome, :pro: Time for WAR!!!

Strength and Honor,
~Alzarac

DeletedUser

I'm hoping it will. :p We should move up pretty fast. And then there's LOD lol. Watching it from the beginning, I knew it was going to hit the top lol. And now everyone flees from it. What's the word on LOD's pact with LOK? Is it gone? I saw LOD took a LOK city, hence the question. Anyone have thoughts on our alliance?

DeletedUser

I'm hoping it will. :p We should move up pretty fast. And then there's LOD lol. Watching it from the beginning, I knew it was going to hit the top lol. And now everyone flees from it. What's the word on LOD's pact with LOK? Is it gone? I saw LOD took a LOK city, hence the question. Anyone have thoughts on our alliance?

Seems like you are dropping in ranks again... Think it's best you find a recruiter that can be on 24/7.

Otherwise you will have difficulties filling up for the citys you loose.

DeletedUser

Ah Shingzu, not the nicest guy on here, are you? Yes we're losing some cities far away from our main groups, but we certainly don't turn to MRA tactics. I hear your alliance started as an MRA though.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck to your alliance Alzarac, I am hoping there will be some competition up there soon! I started to move up north to fight R4GE, and now they`re gone!

DeletedUser

Most of them joined you lol. Heck, if it's competition you want, join us! I think we're going to be in a lot of competition in this pocean soon! :p Lots of powerful alliances here.

DeletedUser

Most of them joined you lol. Heck, if it's competition you want, join us! I think we're going to be in a lot of competition in this pocean soon! :p Lots of powerful alliances here.

I don't think that's gonna happen........ :p