Typhoon

• Thread starter Sparta1234567891011
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Typhoon is an alliance lead by me and me alone (at least for now).

Alliance leading experience: I founded Scorpio Rising in Corinth (the old one and the new one) which both had about 20,000pts. I founded War Lords (now disbanded) in Rho of 80,000 pts at its peak.

this alliance will be situated in the NW. If you wish to join reply to this and say you wish to join.

(2nd post ever, sorry if its sloppy)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19523

Sparta, i wish not to join you, but in fact for you to join me... you seem like an experienced, well off player but without anyone with you, you will be dead at the beginning of the end of BP

DeletedUser

I'll get some people to join me. In alliances you make do you plan out everyone who will join?

DeletedUser19523

ooh! m-nope... ummm... well, lets see here...lemme think if i can refer you to anyone maybe?

DeletedUser

truthfully, the reason I made this was not just to get players to join, but mostly just so that it would become known.

DeletedUser

Not just nice name but altogether the best alliance on Grepolis. We have me, (the best founder) me, (the best player) and me (the most interesting person).

We also have me, who is intelligent, practical, and has a pretty good vocabulary.

And lastly we have me, a very humble individual.

Member List: Me, me, me, me and me

Thats 5 so far. We're going straight to the top!

DeletedUser

lol.

New offer, first person to join via forum gets diplomacy and access to internal forums.

DeletedUser18705

Hm... If you're giving away leader rights I'll join just to boot the player(s). I love it when people give away leader rights at random. btw you're the third alliance to recruit me via visitor messages and PMs without asking for any of my experience. And to make it worse you offered me leader rights. The answer to me joining is no.

DeletedUser

Na, I think I saw you before on Corinth. And I know its bad giving away leaders rights at random but hey, no one can be sure if my alliance will take off anyway.

DeletedUser

I really don't get why no one has joined. I mean I even offered leadership to first person to join. Come on guys the name is Typhoon, not Thai food or some other stupid name.

DeletedUser

what do I have to do next, dress like an advertiser and let every member be founder?

DeletedUser19523

maybe it would bet recognized more if you called it Thai Foooon!

DeletedUser

Sparta, I have an offer: join Eat Fresh. I know you from Rho (Hounds of Hades Academy) so no need for an app or anything. Pm me if you're interseted :)