Tyrion Interview (meh Hero)(News)

DeletedUser

Tyrions Interview

1.How do you think the world is shaping up today is it boring:
while many in the forums seem to think that the older worlds are dying, i think it's quite the opposite. many of the larger alliances are still in the top ranks, granted we've had a few come and go in the last month, but that is mainly due to RL issues that have crept up and prevented people from putting in as much time as they had to. while there are fewer announced wars, there are wars none-the-less going on in the world. you've highlighted a few already.

2.Do you have any plans for survival:
my plans for survival include the survival of my alliance: Phoenix of Carthage. though i'm a mod for the Eta world forums and a lot of my time is spent in there, i manage to have a lot of time for my alliance and making sure it stays together.

3.Are you having fun on the world do you feel like leaving any time soon:
I am having fun on this world. my alliance is a close-knit community of players who all joined about the same time and were first in Great Byzantine Empire, and after they broke up we joined This is Sparta. again bad luck plagued us, but we then rose from those ashes and created Phoenix of Carthage. IF i ever leave, it will likely be due to uni since i'll be going into my final year. but that's a pretty big if for now.

4.Any words of advice for players:
as for advice for other players, whether new or old...hmm. first, never act like you're the toughest guy out there. there's always a bigger fish. as for alliances, yes bigger may be better, but quality over quantity. local alliances can prove to be more lasting and better than larger MRAs or multiple ocean alliances. if you need any help, contact the larger players in your alliance. they should be willing to help you get better, and always come to the forums. there is a lot of info available here that many players can use, plus myself and the other mods are willing to help direct players to where they need to look.

5.And a final Paragraph to sum up how you feel about beta:
well as i've been playing Beta since forever, i really like how the world has turned out. i joined Theta as a way to play a different style, but have decided to just play it for fun, and not really seriously. Beta is a more serious world, but people should always remember it's just a game.

DeletedUser

Good job on keeping the interviews running. One thing I found whilst reporting the news was seeing the world from a different player's perspective.

DeletedUser4013

I would like to thank all the little people who made this possible...What! I can't say 'little people' anymore...bah!

DeletedUser

I would like to thank all the little people who made this possible...What! I can't say 'little people' anymore...bah!

What little people :heh:

You calling me little >:O

:p

DeletedUser

:eek: You changed the name. I meant hero as someone to look up to :(

DeletedUser

Tyrion.... now that you are famous. YOU have to bring the Donuts to the alliance.

DeletedUser4013

I'll try to remember to stop off when I log in in the mornings