Important Tyrion's Signature Works

DeletedUser

Signature made upon request by and for Bianh:

BianhsSig.jpg

I'm really starting to dislike these multiple signature requests. I too got a request from Bianh. I think he just lost his signature from me due to that.

DeletedUser4013

Understandable. By the way, I really like your new signature. The color blend is really well done

DeletedUser

Hi Tyrion,

I would like to have 2 sig buttons. Once, to give me rep, and another, a link to my idea Alliance Warehouse in Development Discussions. Just use one of your generic renders, except please no Kirby or penguins in the buttons.

Thanks
empirebuilder123

DeletedUser

Understandable. By the way, I really like your new signature. The color blend is really well done

Thanks Ty man, I sat for hours looking at it when it was done trying to figure out something to add but couldn't think of anything lol. Thank god I did it =)

DeletedUser4013

As a favor, if you wish to request anything from the community artists, please only make the request to one person, or if you make multiple requests, let the others know that one of us is going to be doing the job. It saves us time and effort that could be spent on other things. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Tyrion,

I would like to have 2 sig buttons. Once, to give me rep, and another, a link to my idea Alliance Warehouse in Development Discussions. Just use one of your generic renders, except please no Kirby or penguins in the buttons.

Thanks
empirebuilder123
I saw you say the exact thing to benvolio, how rude :/

DeletedUser

Umm tyrion I don't like that one I like mine better :)

don't worry hopefully you'll make some better ones soon

Just kidding

DeletedUser

Yeah, indeed. Hey Tyrion, I'm gonna be starting a thing where I give threads my ''seal of approval' If I like them, could you create the image for the seal? It should look fancy, awesome and shiny! And once again, thanks for the siggy. :p

DeletedUser4013

Ok OrangeOpti, I'll make you a seal of approval. No problem. I'll have it ready for you tomorrow.

Well as you can all see from above, OrangeOpti has a new Sig:

OrangeOptisSigMk1.jpg

DeletedUser

ya neat im waiting on my new one from panda bling somthin with guns and explosions it should be cool

DeletedUser4013

Here is an Alliance Coat of Arms I decided to make for Soveliss:

SocietyoftheGodsSmall.jpg

See the full size version here, and my new Avatar:

TronAvatarMkI.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best style on teh forums, hands down. Too bad you will be closing. Will you be doing special requests?

DeletedUser4013

Best style on teh forums, hands down. Too bad you will be closing. Will you be doing special requests?

Thank you for the compliments. I may consider doing special requests, I currently have two signature requests to work on, but over the holidays I may re-open for a short while. Also I will be creating new images in my spare time whenever that may be. :D