Important Tyrion's Signature Works

DeletedUser

http://images.northrup.org/picture/xl/falcon/falcon4.jpg

Theme: Maybe some different shades of orange(just not to bright,nor the too dark ones that look like shi* brown color xD,and plz that they do not look like broken glass[i hate broken glass LOL])
Size: For a ingame coat of arms(Max. size: 180 kB, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels, allowed file formats: jpg, png, gif) and one maybe 1024x768 or maybe higher(I dont know for the 2nd one I trust you..It will probably be a cell phone wallpaper)

Text 1: The Falcon
Text 2: no text xD just text 1 ;)

As for the time,take as long as you like(ofc. not too long)..

Thanks in advance,Admir

DeletedUser4013

The new Admin sigs:

AlisoniaAdminSig.jpg

TyrionAdminSig.jpg

RichardAdminSig.jpg

DeletedUser

They look awesome, Tyrion! Great job! One of these days I'll get you to make me a fancy sig. :D lol

DeletedUser11965

You need to make an entire set of "Giant", "Hero", "SIGM", "Titan" sigs :D

DeletedUser

cool 10/10
only one thing,just a minor one
I feel "inno games" must be bit centered.

DeletedUser

hey Tyrion, Do you make Profile pics for In-game?

I used to make them myself but my new PC wont run the old program i used :(

I Only need a name put on a image i already have :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4013

hey Tyrion, Do you make Profile pics for In-game?

I used to make them myself but my new PC wont run the old program i used :(

I Only need a name put on a image i already have :)

I only make sigs as and when I am able to. Sadly, I don't have much time to keep a shop open and running regularly. I just keep it going to show what work I have done.

DeletedUser

Can I get a signature please :)

I want it to say "Intel Squad"

Give it a techy feel if you can. Color scheme of light blue and black. And this is random, but can you add He-Man with his sword somewhere in the signature? Thanks :) Love your work

DeletedUser18132

I only make sigs as and when I am able to. Sadly, I don't have much time to keep a shop open and running regularly. I just keep it going to show what work I have done.

DeletedUser

Hey Tyrion.

Are you still around? If so I think I might want one of them awesome signatures.

Text1: Pete the Lost

Details: Honestly, I have no idea, but if you could maybe do something with someone being lost or something... or just something tight. Maybe like a solider lost in desert after battle?

+Rep

DeletedUser

Pete you can't request a sig in like 5 different shops! You request everywhere, even through Tyrion clearly says HE DOESN'T MAKE SIGNATURES! My god.

DeletedUser26213

My god, are you people blind or something?