Pnp U.S. vs. The Confederacy of Pacted Noobs

DeletedUser33530

Yesterday, May 30, 2013—a date which will live in infamy—the U.S. was suddenly and deliberately betrayed by naval and land forces of the Empire of Legions of Gaul in there support of a New Era siege.

The US was at peace with that nation, and, at the solicitation of Legions of Gaul, was still in conversation with its council and its founders looking toward the maintenance of peace in the core. Indeed, one hour after New Era had commenced a siege on the city B 54 Utrecht, the LOG leaders authorized the support of the siege.

It will be recorded that the organization of the attacks and support makes it obvious that the siege was deliberately planned many days or even weeks ago. During the intervening time the LOG government has deliberately sought to deceive the US by false statements and expressions of hope for continued peace.

The siege on the city B 54 Utrecht has caused severe damage to US naval and land forces. I regret to tell you that very many US light ships have been lost. In addition, the city itself has fallen.

LOG and allies (The Confederacy of Pact Noobs) have, therefore, undertaken a surprise offensive extending throughout the Northern core area. The facts of yesterday and today speak for themselves. The members of the U.S. have already formed their opinions and well understand the implications to the very life and safety of our alliance.

As commander in chief of the Army and Navy I have directed that all measures be taken for our defense. But always will our whole alliance remember the character of the onslaught against us. . .

Unstable Spartans= U.S.
The confederacy of Pacted Noobs= Japan (and we all know how they lose :cool:)

P.S. Yes i completely ripped off FDR's Pearl Harbor speech and yes this was actually pretty stupid but i spent like 20 minutes editing this all so dont make fun of me too much. Also im not the commander of anything in US that role is divided between our amazing founder and leaders, one of them being a penguin would will likely get on my back for posting this. And plus rep is appreciated for me losing 20 minutes of my life. :)

DeletedUser

That's pretty cool CoD, I can't +rep you for it cause i need to 'spread it around' more first, but the thought was there lol

DeletedUser

Just the sort of fun yet informative type posts the forums need. Well done.

DeletedUser

Great effort Bro but my contacts tell me that the text is not so fresh in certain places, man whats this Unstabled Unstables seeking the sympathy vote?

Numero uno very harsh man to refer to these alliances as noobs when theyz the ones putting CS in your harbors, man even one of your leaders tried to take a ghost with no LS in dudes CS wave, now man thats noob with a CAPITAL N, man this guys leading your alliance.

Numero Due The unstable crew been attacking Gaulies cities even with a NAP in place, Gaulies sounds like they had enough, but man word i hear is they cancelled the NAP before taking due action, no use Unstabled crying about it dudes.

Spartan Legacy used to be a sound alliance man, that was until they merged with the unstables, bad decision unstables are now taking them down the bad road, unstables are driving the bus now , Spartans leadership is weak, Unstables run the whole show, but basically ain't got a clue.

Unstables started the show as this big rough tough outfit needing no pacts are wiping the ocean on their own, man that soon changed as they found their cities being taken by The Gaulies and went running to seek sanctuary of Spartans skirts to hide behind.

Main difference man is that this so-called "confederation of noobs" have leadership, yeah yeah man we get the ABP Jive top of the tables milestones etc etc, counts for nothing dues, what counts is on the battlefields and so far theres only been one winner. The campus bully is getting his rear well and truely kicked, what next for the bully, my guess is to try and make his gang even bigger.

SL were cool bro back in the early days, said it then and repeat again, decision making has cost you the chance of being really great bad bad move to let the unstable crew on your bus the respect you had in those days is gone.

DeletedUser33530

Wow you took this way to seriously man. Relax a little and just have a good laugh at it that's why I posted it.

DeletedUser31161

Spartan Legacy used to be a sound alliance man, that was until they merged with the unstables, bad decision unstables are now taking them down the bad road, unstables are driving the bus now , Spartans leadership is weak, Unstables run the whole show, but basically ain't got a clue.

just because US started attacking you u start talking about no leadership.... you are gonna get the kick out of your life

DeletedUser

long live the Confederation
if a noobish alliance cant beat another alliance , they call 2 other noobish alliances and say they're bad

DeletedUser33530

Guys calm down the whole post is a joke. If you want to argue go to penguins thread about this fight. I meant no offense to anyone in posting this. Many LOG are more experienced then me and I'll admit that. I just called them confederacy of pacted noobs as a joke. Also LOG dissolved the pact with US so that made them fair game so we didn't break anything and really neither did LOG. they had already dissolved the pact when this had happened.

DeletedUser31639

...man whats this Unstabled Unstables seeking the sympathy vote?
...Numero uno very harsh man
...man even one of your leaders tried to take a ghost with no LS in dudes CS wave
...man thats noob with a CAPITAL N
...man this guys leading your alliance.
...man word i hear is they cancelled the NAP before taking due action
...Spartan Legacy used to be a sound alliance man
...man that soon changed
...Main difference man is that this so-called "confederation of noobs" have leadership
...yeah man we get the ABP Jive

Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Get your facts right. It was log who attacked UC when the nap was in place. Sl arranged a truce betweeb uc and log and log broke it when they put a uc city undersiege.

And btw im not looking for any sympathy but i will correct you when you dont have your facts right. Granted that us is more vocal on the forums so we get our opinion heard but that is not our fault if the coalition does not talk on the forums.

Also at least we have the decency to declare a war rather than supporting an enemy siege on our players while we still had a pact. Granted we may have some issues regarding uc and log didnt get along but at least we werent backstabbers. Seems log is a fitting name for backstabbers such as yourselves.

DeletedUser33530

No LOG never agree to the truce in the first place so they didn't break anything. Also they were support the siege after they dissolved the pact with US. everything they did was within diplomatic boundaries but they did help lay siege to a player who had help them conquer some of there cities and that's just really low in my opinion.

DeletedUser

Get your facts right. It was log who attacked UC when the nap was in place. Sl arranged a truce betweeb uc and log and log broke it when they put a uc city undersiege.

And btw im not looking for any sympathy but i will correct you when you dont have your facts right. Granted that us is more vocal on the forums so we get our opinion heard but that is not our fault if the coalition does not talk on the forums.

Also at least we have the decency to declare a war rather than supporting an enemy siege on our players while we still had a pact. Granted we may have some issues regarding uc and log didnt get along but at least we werent backstabbers. Seems log is a fitting name for backstabbers such as yourselves.

No LOG never agree to the truce in the first place so they didn't break anything. Also they were support the siege after they dissolved the pact with US. everything they did was within diplomatic boundaries but they did help lay siege to a player who had help them conquer some of there cities and that's just really low in my opinion.

So what one is it then ? :heh:

DeletedUser

The whole thing started back when it was UC there was a a group going on against some other alliance. We were all meant to be a part of then suddenly UC decided they didn't want to be a part of the shared forum with LoG, Sl and a few others. LoG then started to recieve attacks from UC all small but quite frequent. Are leaders spoke to the UC leaders about it and assured us that he was dealing with it and that he would punish any more attacks on us. However then a cs was put in our city from them. Are leader realised what was happening and spoke tho the UC leader again knowing that he was being double crossed. That city had too much support in it for us to save at the time. So LoG replied by getting a cs in an UC city. LoG was then able to take out all the ls's nuke that were thrown at them. This left UC quite open with very little navy. After this they joined Sl to form US. There may be mutiple reasons for this so correct me if Im wrong, but UC needed time to build up there armies again before they could do anything. LoG in this time spoke to there allies who we have been allied with since the Espheus world. They were already at war with US along with some other alliance's. At this point LoG stayed out for a bit. However as before US started attacking us and doing nothing about it even though we were meant to have a pact. Then when New Era got a cs in the city LoG new it had come to the time in which they had to fight back. They NAP was then dissolved and LoG started to help with the siege.

That is the story of how everything happened correct me if you feel Im wrong about any part of it.

DeletedUser

I never dealt with log but who from US attacked you before you dissolved the pact? I am not aware of any reports of our players attacking log before the pact was dissolved. If you have the reports can you pm them to me ingame about them? Id like to have a look at them.

DeletedUser33530

I never dealt with log but who from US attacked you before you dissolved the pact? I am not aware of any reports of our players attacking log before the pact was dissolved. If you have the reports can you pm them to me ingame about them? Id like to have a look at them.
ya same. Also from what I can see most of what you said was correct but I wasn't in UC so I don't know half of it. But the pact was dissolved before the siege commenced that I know as a fact.

DeletedUser8362

The whole thing started back when it was UC there was a a group going on against some other alliance. We were all meant to be a part of then suddenly UC decided they didn't want to be a part of the shared forum with LoG, Sl and a few others. LoG then started to recieve attacks from UC all small but quite frequent. Are leaders spoke to the UC leaders about it and assured us that he was dealing with it and that he would punish any more attacks on us. However then a cs was put in our city from them. Are leader realised what was happening and spoke tho the UC leader again knowing that he was being double crossed. That city had too much support in it for us to save at the time. So LoG replied by getting a cs in an UC city. LoG was then able to take out all the ls's nuke that were thrown at them. This left UC quite open with very little navy. After this they joined Sl to form US. There may be mutiple reasons for this so correct me if Im wrong, but UC needed time to build up there armies again before they could do anything. LoG in this time spoke to there allies who we have been allied with since the Espheus world. They were already at war with US along with some other alliance's. At this point LoG stayed out for a bit. However as before US started attacking us and doing nothing about it even though we were meant to have a pact. Then when New Era got a cs in the city LoG new it had come to the time in which they had to fight back. They NAP was then dissolved and LoG started to help with the siege.

That is the story of how everything happened correct me if you feel Im wrong about any part of it.

Only 2 things wrong here :)

1) When you guys conquered my city. There was a ceasefire in place between UC & LoG. SL had arranged for this ceasefire to occur, and we were all instructed to not attack LoG.

2) Who in US attacked before the support? I would also be interested in this.

DeletedUser31161

Code:
[font=Courier New][b](2013-05-28 14:58) Corinth (Epaminondas93) supports Emperor Penguin[/b]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]
[b]Supporting[/b]: [b]02. Corinth[/b] [b]Epaminondas93[/b] [b][B][U][COLOR="#FF0000"]Legions of Gaul[/COLOR][/U][/B][/b]  
[b]Supported[/b]: [b]Emperor Penguin[/b] [b]mrpenguin244[/b] [b]Unstable Spartans[/b]  
[color=#0000ff]---------------------------------------------------------[/color]
[img]http://grepolis.potusek.eu/imgdyn.php?size=37&margin=5&type=f&list=B2[/img]
[color=#0000ff]=========================================================[/color]

this was before the pact was dissolved. and when you tried to support the siege in my city

DeletedUser33530

LOG never agreed to the ceasefire though so I was never put in place expect in UC. A lack of communication on LOG part made it look like they betrayed the ceasefire that never really existed.

Edit:this is back when UC and SL were sperate

Last edited by a moderator: