Pnp U.S. vs. The Confederacy of Pacted Noobs

DeletedUser

We were attacked by both Davey and Yourithetank while in ceasefire and were also had many of our cs's attacked when we were conquested by this I mean we were attacked once they realised there was a cs in there then attacked again trying to kill it.

DeletedUser8362

Are you talking about prior to the formation of US or after?

DeletedUser

This is while they were in US Im asking Maxi to see if he could get me the reports and I will show you. Just to let people know LoG like the war as well though, as what would the game be without wars it what makes it fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

ya dont know why you guys are complaining. i am happy there is a war. finally can kill more of your cs attempts. 2 tries, 2 kills

DeletedUser

ya dont know why you guys are complaining. i am happy there is a war. finally can kill more of your cs attempts. 2 tries, 2 kills

Man howz dudes love to jive on this forum, my sources inside US tell me that the Birdman was sending biremees to try and break the conquest, both times he was saved by the Crew's Mr. LS himself, "Boom!!!!!" the Eagle landed and the Birdman flew free again.

DeletedUser31161

i have constantly been under attack. until recently i only had 1 city. i thank my alliance a lot but not i will be able to help you

DeletedUser

Great effort Bro but my contacts tell me that the text is not so fresh in certain places, man whats this Unstabled Unstables seeking the sympathy vote?

Numero uno very harsh man to refer to these alliances as noobs when theyz the ones putting CS in your harbors, man even one of your leaders tried to take a ghost with no LS in dudes CS wave, now man thats noob with a CAPITAL N, man this guys leading your alliance.

Numero Due The unstable crew been attacking Gaulies cities even with a NAP in place, Gaulies sounds like they had enough, but man word i hear is they cancelled the NAP before taking due action, no use Unstabled crying about it dudes.

Spartan Legacy used to be a sound alliance man, that was until they merged with the unstables, bad decision unstables are now taking them down the bad road, unstables are driving the bus now , Spartans leadership is weak, Unstables run the whole show, but basically ain't got a clue.

Unstables started the show as this big rough tough outfit needing no pacts are wiping the ocean on their own, man that soon changed as they found their cities being taken by The Gaulies and went running to seek sanctuary of Spartans skirts to hide behind.

Main difference man is that this so-called "confederation of noobs" have leadership, yeah yeah man we get the ABP Jive top of the tables milestones etc etc, counts for nothing dues, what counts is on the battlefields and so far theres only been one winner. The campus bully is getting his rear well and truely kicked, what next for the bully, my guess is to try and make his gang even bigger.

SL were cool bro back in the early days, said it then and repeat again, decision making has cost you the chance of being really great bad bad move to let the unstable crew on your bus the respect you had in those days is gone.

Hmmm. Did somebody take your wittle city? U MAD BRO?

DeletedUser

Jolly farmer, you don't have a spy in our alliance. period. Who would even want to spy for you lol

DeletedUser33530

Jolly farmer, you don't have a spy in our alliance. period. Who would even want to spy for you lol
And who would spy are the spartans if they get caught it would take 24 away and then they would be on the rim.