UCL Final

DeletedUser

I always liked vecchia signora and Juve did a good job of shutting down Real. I think that they are coming back to their glory days again, but Barce will be too much for them

DeletedUser49358

I'm not too sure what this UCL is ... but the NHL finals are coming up pretty soon so I'll just assume that you meant to put that instead and My guess will be Blackhawks vs Rangers with Rangers winning the series 4-3.

:)

DeletedUser27128

I'm not too sure what this UCL is ... but the NHL finals are coming up pretty soon so I'll just assume that you meant to put that instead and My guess will be Blackhawks vs Rangers with Rangers winning the series 4-3.

:)

:supermad:

UCL = Uefa Champions League. Biggest sports thing after the Fifa World Cup.

DeletedUser5819

And there I was thinking it was something to do with University College London...

DeletedUser49358

:supermad:

UCL = Uefa Champions League. Biggest sports thing after the Fifa World Cup.

I'm aware of what it is, I was merely playing the part of the ignorant American to try and (how skully would put it) rustle some jimmies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I always liked vecchia signora and Juve did a good job of shutting down Real. I think that they are coming back to their glory days again, but Barce will be too much for them

I don't think Juve did a good job shutting RM down. Madrid's front just botched a bunch of easy goals.

It's hard to see anyone who would compete with Barca though. Bayern at full strength, maybe.

DeletedUser49197

I wouldn't say best sports thing after World Cup. I say Olympics are #1 sporting event in the world... ever. :p

DeletedUser

I'm fairly sure that peak viewership says the World Cup final is more watched than any single event or ceremony in either Olympic Games.
The Champions League final usually falls somewhere above the Winter Games for viewership, but less than the Summer Games.
And the Super Bowl is usually comparable to the Winter Games.

DeletedUser5819

I doubt the super bowl gets much attention outside the americas, despite the best efforts of their marketers.