Pnp Ulster v Rampant Rabbits

DeletedUser

Yeah, stop hiding in VM you scared noobs. How about you fight a real alliance like SOD and get ur butts kicked.

DeletedUser

Since you complaining about Tcl im going to guess your manned rake, since he just took your 9k city

wrong, I am not even in any of these alliance's, wrong he didnt take my city, wrong im not complaining I am indeed making fun of him, wrong I wouldnt build a 9k cities those point could be used else where, So what if SA helps them? why is everyone and their cousin helping Ulster?, Why,doesnt Expendable get off the rim and come fight a real war? or fight SA themselves?

DeletedUser18039

As tcl would no doubt say at this point "Experienced players, stats show, prefer taking small undefended cities on the same island as two of their other cities and 5 of their alliance partners cities because, as stats show, experienced players don't like to fight and don't ever stray more than a half hour bireme ride away from at least 10 alliance buddies. Or at least that's what experienced players play like, as stats show."

As for his taking one of the two cities I had left in 74 because I asked the alliance to let it go, well, it's good to see he is willing to take something over 2.5K points. Maybe the host of "experienced players as stats show" that he channels have decided to let him fight now and again.

Expendables want to let everyone fight for a year or so while they build little turtles and stay out of the action so they can be there at the end. Other players of course would have died of boredom by then, but not experienced players. As stats show.

:cool:

DeletedUser

:D

Experienced players know that battling alliances on an empty stomach while hungover is a bad idea. Stats show this most definitively.

That is why here at Rampant Rabbits, we've prepared a special breakfast for our recovering crew:

Bacon rashers, eggs, sausages, vegetable roll, the farl form of soda bread, potato bread and wheaten farl.

Our cooks aren't quite sure what some of this is ( they are Italian, not Irish ), but we think it's all fried. In any case, breakfast will be served from 06:00 to 10:00. Any and all are welcome to join.

DeletedUser

After another long hard night of drinking and rough housing... Troops at Bull Run were exhausted. Most were passed out in a ditch...

Enemy troops from Ulster though were up early and practicing new advanced hand to hand combat techniques and praying to Athena for extra strength on the battlefield!

Thankfully high ranking Captain Morgan of the Rabbit Navy decided that he would wake up early for his Ulster Fry breakfast...

OneBireme_zps57ed6d7b.jpg

What could have been total devastation was saved thanks to some yummy sausage & bacon...

DeletedUser

Wish youd stop posten all the Ulster reports Roo your giving away our best keep secret for easy BP now everyone will want a go at the gravy train.

DeletedUser

Wanna see some more bp? I just happened to raid an illegal stash :]
evv38Ug.png

DeletedUser

Tyrone mate... if that's you, those attacks alone look like just about all of your BP...

is everyone in the core already just playing sim city? maybe all of you should just join Super Best Friends... then you can pact with Ulster and you all can sing Kumbaya... :p

DeletedUser

ow gawd, can anyone on these forums do math???? real talk.

DeletedUser

Tyrone mate... if that's you, those attacks alone look like just about all of your BP...

is everyone in the core already just playing sim city? maybe all of you should just join Super Best Friends... then you can pact with Ulster and you all can sing Kumbaya... :p

SBF is ranked 5th in abp, and are newer then a lot of alliances... Just letting you know :)

DeletedUser

rotfl...

apologies to SBF... i didn't see any alliance named 'tree huggers' or 'rainbow lovers', so yours was the closest to a 'care bear' feel. :p

( that said - this is my only conquest server, but it seems to me ABP / DBP is mixed on this type of server... you get DBP while you are trying to hold a siege. SBF is very low for DBP, so it would suggest that you haven't tried to conquer any cities of tough opponents )

DeletedUser

I am still trying to figure out why ButthurtRoo is crying in every post.

DeletedUser22343

when they start racking up ABP against talented alliances then they can start bragging about it

DeletedUser41566

rotfl...

apologies to SBF... i didn't see any alliance named 'tree huggers' or 'rainbow lovers', so yours was the closest to a 'care bear' feel. :p

In fact there was once an alliance called treehuggers, but apparently other people around did not care much about free veggies and world peace so it got only few followers and eventually dissolved. which is a pity b/c someone has to spread love message.