Ultimate Disband

DeletedUser

My dear friends , as you can see I am an agent of Karma. Karma called me to deal with curly cowardly propagandas. So therefore I disbanded Nemonon also known as MRA HQ. This is what Curly deserves.

It was fun giving Nemomon false hope , It is I Francisco Pizarro. Hola amigo , check my profile to see the evidence :D

DeletedUser

To be honest, I don't care who you dispanded. It's just stupid. What's the point? Is it to make yourself popular? If so, you've failed.

DeletedUser

Obviously he thinks this is bigger than finding out Achilles' in-game name :p

DeletedUser

If it wasnt for firelord these forums would be kinda dead

**I aprove this message

DeletedUser65

If it wasnt for firelord these forums would be kinda dead

Not entirely. Considering it is only day 5, I expect nobody has anything of value to say.

Now for my critique of this thread. Seems like Firelord likes making a big song and dance of everything. I wouldn't consider this a major achievement, since the alliance in question was already falling, what with the mastermind behind it deciding to quit.

DeletedUser

It's getting to the point where he has a new account for every world he joins. Whoop de-doo, a disband. Kudos. Life goes on.

DeletedUser15202

Well he would probably be rimmed first if he decided to show up as firelord001 in a world.

DeletedUser15240

well, this is amusing. Ok, first of all, I did actually leave this world, so I really don't care if you disbanded it. Secondly, that is either fate screwing with me or a massive coincidence :D, the random noob who questioned my authority and I gave power to actually tured out to be firelord. That is very odd indeed lol. Anyways, bravo on the disband, +rep out of the kindness of my heart, and since fate will forgive me if I do, and this won't happen again hopeully

DeletedUser

Despite it being a popularity grab and really immoral, I think this disband is rather hilarious tbh. No one even questioned it :D

DeletedUser

My dear friends , as you can see I am an agent of Karma. Karma called me to deal with curly cowardly propagandas. So therefore I disbanded Nemonon also known as MRA HQ. This is what Curly deserves.

It was fun giving Nemomon false hope , It is I Francisco Pizarro. Hola amigo , check my profile to see the evidence :D

Karma, probarly doesnt have a forum account.Silly Persian.

DeletedUser

do it wayne

ooooh btw
firelord mailed me asking to join my alliance :eek: