Un-official Beta News Thread, Volume 1

DeletedUser

good issue mate.. fun read..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great Issue Stache. Can't wait for the next one ..

As for me its my Official source of news from now on !

DeletedUser

Twas brilliant. :)

Say hello to World Beta's new news reporter! At least for the time being... :D

DeletedUser

I think is owned Dobby's newsletter in so many ways:p

Nice work Stache:)

DeletedUser

Very nice. I don't miss the old one at all. Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

This has to be the best news story i have read on this forum.

Beats Dobbys stories hands down simply because there is no bias.

You told your readers the news at hand at the time of writing along with commentry gleaned from your interviews.

Well done.

DeletedUser1405

Many thanks for the good read stache, stats are all good, like the way you spoke about both sides as equals, that is the way it should be, and no Dobby im not haveing a go, its a point of view.

DeletedUser

yea i got to admit it was nice to see an unbiased news for once and specially from someone who is fairly new to the game aswell well done stache good read and good to be able to keep up with whats going on in this world dobbs theres nothing wrong with yours so how bout you both work together in the future news threads??? it may work really well you never know

DeletedUser4013

very well done...must say you put a lot of work into this, and shame on others for bashing it...

as for whether i'll prefer reading this to Dobby's news...well we'll see after the next issue. i think it would be good to have two news sources...kinda like having this be the Times and Dobby's be the tabloids...keep it up...i expect more coverage of the war, and The Rim

DeletedUser

All them mean words from Alexander were directed at me ;)
Great read!