Fixed Unable to log in

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Both mobile and desktop. I am afraid that I may of gotten banned, because my brother uses a desktop beside me on my same network, but we never use the same computer and have made sure we did not. Would this my a shared connection violation? If so I didn't think so and can fill out the information required. If anyone has any information on the subject please post below.

DeletedUser

I cant get the login page to open on firefox or IE.
Servers maybe down, will try again later.

DeletedUser6378

grepolis isn't the only game not working. Forge of empires, and tribal wars aren't working either.

DeletedUser32498

Druvi yeah they are installign updates but for me at the moment is working fine like an horu ago it wasn't for me.

DeletedUser30490

well so far non of the browser i got even work....
I cant access the homepage let alone Eubea
and i gotta write a paper:Angry:

DeletedUser

OP,

If you and your brother are using the same network, it is required to declare a shared connection. If you declare the shared connection, it is VERY important you read the rules to go along with the shared connection! You may find these here.

If you suspect you may have been banned, please contact the moderation team through the support system. You can find that link in-game, or you can follow this link. Under no circumstances do we allow users or moderators to discuss bans in public. This is something that should be discussed ONLY with the user involved and the moderation team.

I see there have been some other issues in this thread, if you find you cannot login please send in a support ticket. That is the best way for you to get a hold of us if the game is down. Remember to clear cache and do a hard refresh first though! ;)

I will now be closing this thread.

DeletedUser

If you are having issues logging in please try a proxy or contact the moderation team via support system.

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.