Fixed Unable to support City - Units Now Missing

DeletedUser

World: Upsilon
Browser and Version: Safari 5.0.5 on Mac
Overview of the bug: I sent a large force to a player (maybe 500 FS for the land units - more when Naval units included). It never arrived. I got a report icon (ONLY) stating that I was unable to support the player. I cannot find a report. I cannot find the units in my Agora to recall them, and they do not appear in my units traveling icons.
Screenshots: Sorry - None
How often this occurs: Never happened before.
Urgency: Timeliness for me, not urgent. For the poor guy who is in revolt and going to be conquered a-> lose his city - IMMEDIATE ACTION NEEDED. LOL
Preventative Actions: Preventative - I wish I could have... Let me know what I can do for next time.
Summary: Attempt to support a player and my units disappear from the game.
I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes, Absolutely, and always! That is why you get so few tickets from me. B/c you answer so many questions here!

AAAGGGHHH!!! LOL

DeletedUser

Did you include mythical units among the troops you sent to support? That would be the reason that you could not support (if the target city had other God). Try to log out and login in to see if that changes what is show about troop movements.

DeletedUser

did you do the regular stuff??
Ask the player that you send a support to, ask him if he got the troops

DeletedUser

Tescot, for this we would need to look into your account and look at your troop movements etc. Can you please submit a ticket through the support system? It is easier for problems like this to solve through there.

DeletedUser

I did not send mythicals in case it he worshipped another god.

And he did not receive the units. He even sent me an email asking what happened.