Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Perhaps this maybe a new concept to you.. But we do things for the members, Not ourselves

Hmmmmmmmm ok, think you'll find even being in an enemy alliance I have purposefully done more for all your members than you but perhaps humility is a new concept for you buddy.

As for simmers, yes you are mate and the stats back it up so calling anyone else a simmer is hilarious. using AFC members to suddenly say you have a wealth of top 50 fighters is hilarious (you have 5) and to be the worlds top points alliance but 6th in BP makes me wonder why you thought this would be a good forum strategy? I love this next bit..

GGN said:
TD are sending Res to wonders, As a result BP isnt a massive priority. Is that a massive surprise?

Did you start building imaginary wonders in your head on day 1 of the server? I could of got your ABP thru island quests.

DeletedUser48096

Hmmmmmmmm ok, think you'll find even being in an enemy alliance I have purposefully done more for all your members than you but perhaps humility is a new concept for you buddy.

But was it done with the intention of benefitting TD?............... I think not... I'll give you some praise and thank you's for your actions when you actually earn them and do them for the right reasons.

As for simmers, yes you are mate and the stats back it up so calling anyone else a simmer is hilarious.

So in your mind Iam therefore not entitled to an opinion on the matter because the overall stats of TD appear like we are simming?.... The words "Non-sequitur" come to mind J if thats your line of reasoning as the overall stats of TD have nothing to do with me J... Iam not a member of the council in TD anymore so quite what that has to do with me and the way I play is a bit of a non starter.. Especially since I didn't even suggest that TLB as an alliance where simmers, But instead only mentioned one player who's stats where clearly not that of someone that Ahr said she was looking for as a fighter in the next world..

Do you want me to pull out stats of other players of equal size as me who have much less BP than me?

Using AFC members to suddenly say you have a wealth of top 50 fighters is hilarious (you have 5)

5.... Even if I accepted that answer it would still be two more than TLB in the list..... :p

Did you start building imaginary wonders in your head on day 1 of the server?

No but we did start on Day one of WWs..

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Gene,

You are a hypocrite. I notice that you cherry picked a couple of players to compare yourself to, of course knowing nothing at all about us or the way we play. I only feel compelled to answer because it is starting to sound like a personal attack against a couple of players, and I won't have them bullied.

Republic of Chiba: Solid defender. He may not have earned a ton of BP doing it, but he was responsible for sending a lot of LTS where it was needed. From his profile, which you have quoted in the past, you can see that he had a completely different idea of what the game was about. Despite a significant language barrier, coaching made him a reliable contributor to the team. I really hope he sees this, because he ghosted suddenly yesterday without explanation, and I'm pretty sure your post had something to do with it.

Firelady319: Active daily, and learning. One of the most amazing, resilient, and loyal players I have ever met. Change player to human being. You may think you can judge people by their stats and call them out publicly. But there is always more to the story than the numbers that intel tracks. She has made so much progress since she joined us, and you had better hope that I am the only one in TLB that reads externals. Without saying anything about her personal situation, I will say that she has overcome so much adversity in her life that our whole group would protect her like a little sister.

A simmer is not just someone who gets to the end of the game with very little BP and not very many cities. A simmer plays selfishly, building a pretty city, ignoring team objectives, and not contributing to the alliance. Maybe you can't verify this statistically and that frustrates you, but we don't have those in TLB. What you can check is that at various times in the game, I kick about 4-5 slackers a week. Not now, of course. The game is over. In the post-wonders era, we let people play for fun. Of course, their idea of fun is running weekly ops where we still take 4-5 cities off active players. What can I say?

As for TLB wonders... We did not "leave it too late." We started over three months late in this world. We knew we were taking a chance doing that. We looked for a partner to build wonders with. We made a huge mistake by letting AFC bully us into a pact -- we do not usually pact. That ate up a lot of time. No one else near us was a suitable partner, including TD. So that was that.

But I am still very glad we picked this server. We met some great people here and our next team will be much stronger for it. We met all our goals, actually. We came here three months in with 18 players. I gave them a month to own an ocean, two months to reach the top ten, and three months to reach the top five. We picked a fight with a top four alliance when we were a quarter their size and took cities from them at will. We did not need to build WW here. We play a long game.

I have quite a few people signed up for our premade in the next server (hopefully speed 2/3, revolt). Then you can see what we are like from the start. Hope we are neighbors then.

RX

DeletedUser

RX said:
I have quite a few people signed up for our premade in the next server (hopefully speed 2/3, revolt). Then you can see what we are like from the start. Hope we are neighbors then.

Cant wait to be part of the new team!

GGN might not show up tho, the complex demands of counting stock at a supermarket, and the contradiction of having multiple personalities while simultaneously appearing to have less than 1 has taken its toll on his love for Grep. :D

DeletedUser48096

Gene,

You are a hypocrite. I notice that you cherry picked a couple of players to compare yourself to, of course knowing nothing at all about us or the way we play. I only feel compelled to answer because it is starting to sound like a personal attack against a couple of players, and I won't have them bullied.

Republic of Chiba: Solid defender. He may not have earned a ton of BP doing it, but he was responsible for sending a lot of LTS where it was needed. From his profile, which you have quoted in the past, you can see that he had a completely different idea of what the game was about. Despite a significant language barrier, coaching made him a reliable contributor to the team. I really hope he sees this, because he ghosted suddenly yesterday without explanation, and I'm pretty sure your post had something to do with it.

Firelady319: Active daily, and learning. One of the most amazing, resilient, and loyal players I have ever met. Change player to human being. You may think you can judge people by their stats and call them out publicly. But there is always more to the story than the numbers that intel tracks. She has made so much progress since she joined us, and you had better hope that I am the only one in TLB that reads externals. Without saying anything about her personal situation, I will say that she has overcome so much adversity in her life that our whole group would protect her like a little sister.

Ah, AHR Speaking of hypocrites... Ahr I guess the saying of "it takes one to know one" it would appear is very much true.............. Considering of course some of the demonstrably hypocritical things that you have said Iam amused that you think I can now join the club that you are chapter president of..

I picked a player of around equal size to me in Firelady, she is after all almost equal in size and almost equal points. Now how is that bullying exactly?... Perhaps you could suggest another member in TLB who is an equal size for the sake of comparison? Also how the game is also is not even relivant to the discussion let alone the comparison so I would suggest you leave that route of attack where it is before I have to play the Non-sequitur card again. All I was pointing out was the fact that she, Along with Republic of Chiba fail to meet the criteria you agreed with James about.....

Now like I told Jamo please at the very least show some consistancy and acknowledge that you dismissed players like Chiba and Firelady in agreeing with James's criteria?... or are you going to shove your head in the sand and pretend they will be valuable to your alliance while ignoring your previous acknowledgement?....

Let me also ignore your notion of me cherry picking and compare my stats with others of equal size from Damaged, Bunnies and The Purge too?.. Not a problem for me as it only supports my case and rubbishes your notion of me cherry picking...

autochthonous - Damaged - 395,832 points - 29 cities - 89,650 BP
Cobble - The Purge - 359,788 points - 30 cities - 59,245 BP
Dingleberry944 - Pink Fluffy Bunnies - 391,008 points- 29 Cities - 186,528 BP

Or I could point out how I have more BP and less cities than a TLB founder in Chilichicken... Oh no wait... That would be bullying TLB members again.. :p

All of a sudden my BPs are looking very much well above average for players of my size..... Accuse me of Cherry picking all you want Ahr.. But your own basket of claims is looking very empty all of a sudden.

Now back to Chiba who's DBP wasn't alot above 20k when I looked the other day before he ghosted.. So Iam left wondering what exactly he was solid defending against?........ Island quests?....... Feel free to suggest my post had something to do with Chiba ghosting, but I suspect that would be just another baseless assertion on your part. Besides if that was the case and was rather weak-skinned about having so little BP thats hardly my fault...... is it? Plus I didn't say anything inflamatory in my post other than acknlowedge his low BP. But Iam going to call BS on that claim Iam responsible and suggest that your needlessly trying to make me feel bad. Chiba Ghosted at yesterday (5th) at 06:44:09 according to Grepo Stats and my post regarding Chiba was made yesterday at 14:42. So as per the times my post was made AFTER Chiba ghosted.

As for TLB wonders... We did not "leave it too late." We started over three months late in this world. We knew we were taking a chance doing that. We looked for a partner to build wonders with. We made a huge mistake by letting AFC bully us into a pact -- we do not usually pact. That ate up a lot of time. No one else near us was a suitable partner, including TD. So that was that.

Yep and TD also started late in the world too Ahr.. As was acknowledged numerous times by Jamo when he was doing his top 10 lists a couple of months ago. You could have done it, You know that as well as I do.. You just wheren't organized enough to get yourselves sorted in time to do it yourselves.

A simmer is not just someone who gets to the end of the game with very little BP and not very many cities.

Actually a simmer is someone who has alot of cities and very little BP.

A simmer plays selfishly, building a pretty city, ignoring team objectives, and not contributing to the alliance.

Still doesn't apply to me.. or imply that Iam a hypocrite..

Maybe you can't verify this statistically and that frustrates you, but we don't have those in TLB. What you can check is that at various times in the game, I kick about 4-5 slackers a week.

Why would that frustrate me?.... And actually you do have them in TLB...

Hope we are neighbors then.

Time will tell........ But I guess we can still be neighbours here.. If you will ever get out of VM..

DeletedUser

It is really funny to read your thought process GGN. you pull players up for simming while have laughable stats your self (especially for a former alliance founder), you report players frequently tho you send reportable messages and have also broken the rules..you make fun of teams for rotating for wonders until you can get a 4th hand sympathy crown -then its a clever stratagem ..and the you claim you are not a hypocrite...Td are lucky to have you..indeed as your profile says you are a 'marmite' player - e.g. -half the people hate you, the other half want to put a knife in you :p

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
It is really funny to read your thought process GGN.

I agree, Jamo. I haven't laughed quite so hard in a while.

As for you Gene, if you feel that TD's four week late start is equivalent to TLB's 12 week late start, I will take that as a huge compliment. I'm not saying it would have been impossible for us to prepare for or build wonders. I said it was a discussion and a decision we made as a team, about a month before we actually announced it. We decided that we would rather not build wonders than align ourselves with you (and AFC, and AM, and others). I know you will never understand that and probably even call it hypocrisy. And I'm fine with it.

I actually couldn't follow your grammar through parts of your post. But clearly you missed my point. I agreed with James about the overall strategy of gameplay -- no coalitions, fight wars, play as one team throughout the server. I never said every member of the team had to be an aggressive attacker. I would never say that. Ask Effinel. I have kicked slackers throughout the server, but this is because they failed to meet the criteria for remaining on the team. BP is certainly a factor, but not the only one.

If you think you don't play selfishly, ignore team objectives, and hurt your team overall, you may want to ask that question to some of your teammates. Because they tell me another story. The ones that have discussed playing with us in the next server, I mean.

My players, on the other hand, think it's hilarious when you call me a hypocrite. Because they know me far better than you do. And they think that comment reveals your true character.

Oh, I am sorry if I got the timing wrong about Chiba. But yesterday wasn't the first time you ripped on him in the externals, was it?

DeletedUser48096

It is really funny to read your thought process GGN. you pull players up for simming while have laughable stats your self

By what basis though? As I showed on average for players of the same size as me in large alliances my BP stats are actually well above average for this world. 3 times more in some cases..

(especially for a former alliance founder)

So you want to bring Alliance founders up do you?.. Fine.. Perhaps you didnt see that in my last message to AHR that I noted that I have better BP than a current TLB founder? So you knocking me for my stats is going to fall on rather deaf ears considering you have a founder in your Alliance a founder with worse BP stats than me........... By your logic J, that would make them what J?.............

Oh and they also have more cities than me too...

Lets atleast have a little Consistancy J..................

Let me guess though, You think that the fact that I have less BP than you means what? My opinion isnt valid?..... As I already demonstrated my points for my size are well above average on this world. So yes I shall cast these stones in glass houses...

you report players frequently tho you send reportable messages and have also broken the rules.

Report players frequently?.... Such as?....... I have reported players who are rule breakers I don't deny that. But if your going to bring up the thing from Herm as an example of me rule breaking you already know what Iam going to say... So to avoid treading over that tired ground I will just say "prove it" to move on already knowing your sack is very empty in that department.

I could easily cite your messages that got you banned (Twice) on here as examples of reportable messages, So yes you are hardly one to talk J about innappropriate comments and messages considering that not so long ago you accused me of looking at illegal websites. So you are hardly one to talk about that subject J..

you make fun of teams for rotating for wonders

Now your just continuing your trend of making things up. I think you will find I made no such comment about TR rotating... I understand why they did it and I had no problem with them doing it. I was just amused with it if they decided to include TLB in their rotation, Which evidently they didnt.

and the you claim you are not a hypocrite.

Because you have not demonstrated by what basis you think Iam a hypocrite and at this moment it is simply an empty insult your throwing around like dog pop in the hope that it will stick to something...
I reported you on here because you violated forum rules and made a couple of overly personal refrences about my family as well as a couple of inappropriate (For these forums) accusations. Is that an example of frequent reporting? Hardly.....

AHRRRR said:
I know you will never understand that and probably even call it hypocrisy. And I'm fine with it.

Why would I not understand your decision? I do understand it.. I just don't believe you.. and I do not call it hypocrisy (Why would it be?).. But what I do call it is unfair on your members. As I said in my MM a while ago to TLB's members.. "Do you not want to be a winner? or are you content being a loser?" At least TD can offer our members something from this world rather than an unceremonious ghosting...

Oh by the way the TLB testimonies on my profile are proof that you do have simmers in your alliance..

If you think you don't play selfishly, ignore team objectives, and hurt your team overall, you may want to ask that question to some of your teammates.

And to whom should I address that question?...

Because they tell me another story. The ones that have discussed playing with us in the next server, I mean.

Again Ahr..... Its a bit hard to ask someone a question if your not even going to tell me who I should ask....

My players, on the other hand, think it's hilarious when you call me a hypocrite. Because they know me far better than you do. And they think that comment reveals your true character.

I really don't care what your members think (Whats left of them that are active that is..). As I have said from day one... actions speak louder than your words..... And your actions and words stink of hypocracy..

DeletedUser

And again this is all just a result of you saying one thing, back tracking an claiming to be misunderstood..the reason i brought up the founder thing was because YOUUUUUU (!!!)started the founder thing when talking about TLB, just like youuuuuu(!!!) started the BP debate..so yes hypocrite...yes simmer..and yes forum fail...

Oh btw tell me..If I come to your work with a watermelon that I want to exchange is that ok.?. Can i get a Pineapple if I thought it was its a really large grape I had bought initially?

DeletedUser48096

And again this is all just a result of you saying one thing, back tracking an claiming to be misunderstood..the reason i brought up the founder thing was because YOUUUUUU (!!!)started the founder thing when talking about TLB, just like youuuuuu(!!!) started the BP debate..so yes hypocrite...yes simmer..and yes forum fail...

Who’s backtracking now.. This whole founder issue is case and point.. Yes I did bring it up first to make the point my stats where better than a current founder in TLB so questioning my stats also calls into question theirs... (If your going to be consistent..), So what point do you make by referencing the fact that Iam not a founder in TD anymore other than to draw attention to the bad BP of your own founder.. You may as well have shot yourself in the foot as your setting yourself up for me to tell you that you have a founder with bad BP.. Why didn't you just admit you didn't read my reply to Ahr rather than trying to worm in an explanation?..

Also where did I claim to be misunderstood J?.. Its not my fault you cant present a consistent or coherent argument and as a result you end up flailing like a bucket tied to a dogs tail when your points are dismissed and shown to be both completely vapid and empty...

I started the debate, By asking Ahr if some of the players in TLB's would qualify under the criteria she agreed with and you jumped in accusing me of being a simmer, You are the one who tried to imply I was a simmer a claim for which I yet to hear a real justification for to be honest other than your assertions. So the problem for you is that while you have implied my BP is terrible you have not explained what the threshold between simmer and not simmer is, Let alone the fact that you have not even bothered to address the fact that I pointed out that my BP compares very favourably to players of an equal size to me. So on average for players of my size my BP is actually pretty good for this world... Which actually kinda rubbishes your claims..... Just a handy word of advice... Perhaps if you stopped trying to shift the goal posts I wouldn't need to keep correcting you...

Oh btw tell me..If I come to your work with a watermelon that I want to exchange is that ok.?. Can i get a Pineapple if I thought it was its a really large grape I had bought initially?

By all means... If you can demonstrate that you bought a watermelon and have evidence for the purchase such as a sales recept... Then you will get a watermelon as a replacement.. Unless of course you decide to be as inconsistant as normal and suddenly decide you bought a Watermelon even though your sales recipt says you bought a Pineapple.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
It is none of your business who TLB nominates to any title position or who in TLB is allowed to retain a title regardless of their level of play on this server. I will not address that. If any actual TLB members object to the leadership titles in TLB we would discuss that internally.

I told you what the distinction between simmer and non-simmer was and you told me I was wrong, shifting the conversation back to your attempt to look less like one. In TLB, we recognize different playing styles as long as players participate and contribute to the alliance. When we kick people (I prefer slackers to simmers), it is because they failed to play as part of the team. I am not going to make a list of the things people get kicked for, but you must know what I mean, because you have taken in so many of them.

I never said you were a simmer, although I don't think your BP suggests you are a fighter or that you support others. I have no idea what you might contribute to your team. You must contribute something or why would they let you run off at the mouth in the externals and tank their diplomatic efforts all the time.

Oh, by the way. It may have been too subtle for you, so I'll explain. Jamo was not flailing or being literal. His reference to the supermarket exchange question was meant to poke fun at your style of simulated pseudo-logic. It was pretty funny, so I can understand how you might get confused.

RX

DeletedUser48096

It is none of your business who TLB nominates to any title position or who in TLB is allowed to retain a title regardless of their level of play on this server. I will not address that. If any actual TLB members object to the leadership titles in TLB we would discuss that internally.

I never said it was any of my business. I simply pointed out that a player who holds that position has less BP than me. So if your going to attack me for my BP......... At the very least show a little consistancy and address the issue with your own player....... Getting back to my original question, Would that player in question meet the criteria laid out by James earlier in this thread that you agreed with? :p

I told you what the distinction between simmer and non-simmer was and you told me I was wrong, shifting the conversation back to your attempt to look less like one. In TLB, we recognize different playing styles as long as players participate and contribute to the alliance. When we kick people (I prefer slackers to simmers), it is because they failed to play as part of the team. I am not going to make a list of the things people get kicked for, but you must know what I mean, because you have taken in so many of them.

No Ahr, Again reading and actually addressing my words doesn't seem like your strong suit... I asked at what point does a players points go from simming to not simming.. Jamo is happy to assert my points are bad, Fine.. But what is the ratio/level of points that defines a simmer from a non simmer?... As I showed my points are on average a lot better than alot of players of equal size to me... One of which was in your alliance.

I never said you were a simmer

So in your mind you calling me a hypocrite for me calling out a simmer isn't indirectly calling me a simmer?...

Your full of c**p Ahr.... And such a terrible liar too..

although I don't think your BP suggests you are a fighter or that you support others.

I do, Its just nine times out ten the city you choose to support never gets a follow up. Not my fault our enemies hit and run..

I have no idea what you might contribute to your team. You must contribute something or why would they let you run off at the mouth in the externals and tank their diplomatic efforts all the time.

My contribution is none of your business, But rest asured my contribution to my alliance is a lot my physical than yours at the moment....... How is your VM going at the moment by the way..? Happy to sling insults on the externals but still hiding in VM...

Oh, by the way. It may have been too subtle for you, so I'll explain. Jamo was not flailing or being literal. His reference to the supermarket exchange question was meant to poke fun at your style of simulated pseudo-logic. It was pretty funny, so I can understand how you might get confused.

Yawn.. you bore me Michel... Sorry Ahr.. your attempts to dismiss my logic are terrible because you're so bad at it. Your trying to make barbed shots at me and yet you have no idea how to follow up on the claims when called on them.... You think I didn't know what Jamo was suggesting? I corrected him because It just wasn't an accurate representation of my arguement... Jamo shifting the goalposts yet again?... Really?.. Who would have thought it.... I got exactly what he was suggesting with his statement, but if you or he can't demonstrate a claim then the claim is rather empty.. isn't it?... Thats not Pseudo-logic, Thats called having the burden of proof on a claim and it applies in courts of law where guilt needs to be proven, in philosophy and also here in this example since you are trying to tag a claim to me. It is the most basic principle in logical reasoning Ahr and there is nothing Pseudo about it since it is the basis of (almost) every legal system in the world which carries the manta of innocent until proven guilty. If your going to claim something at least bring something to support that claim otherwise it is little more than more hot air passing from your already well inflated self..

DeletedUser

Hurrah! the only time GGN comes with a no quibble guarantee ! I just have to get you during supermarket opening hours - between you counting the tins of baked beans and trolly collecting !

DeletedUser48096

Have you not tried to return anything to a shop before?... Let alone returning food to a supermarket..... They quibble everything..

Plus sorry to disappoint you but I spend 2 years doing a diploma and 3 years on my degree only to find myself stacking shelves in a supermarket....

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Back to the subject, from the original post:

You better get some hair dye bud cuz I just took the leashes off of these puppies lol.

We are gonna do it up OLD SCHOOL in the next server too, if inno DARES EVEN OPEN ONE.

And by old school I mean one team, rising by their FIGHTING MERITS, not by the SIZE OF THEIR WALLETS and Facebook accounts.

Anybody that likes the sound of that, and I know there are some of you out there, get in touch with me. No more coalitions, no more merge festivals: ONE TEAM FROM START OF SERVER TO FINISH OF SERVER. That's what True Fear can promise you.

DO YOU DARE?????

James does not mention simmers. James does not mention qualities or attributes of individual players. So I dispute that I agreed with any of the things you mentioned.

I did agree with the sentiments about team qualities. Teams rising by their fighting merits. Teams avoiding coalitions. Teams staying together from start to finish.

Yes, I am in VM now. I am doing quite a bit of traveling for work. I am free to focus on that right now, since over a month has passed since the real world wonders were completed, and a new server hasn't opened yet. I am still in Skype with my team, if they need me.

Your post about your education and your job explains so much. I won't pick on you anymore. I apologize.

RX

DeletedUser48096

Ahr said:
James does not mention simmers. James does not mention qualities or attributes of individual players. So I dispute that I agreed with any of the things you mentioned.

Again you appear to insist on mis-reading what I wrote... Did I say James even say that James mentioned Simmers?... [

Generic Greek Name said:
Getting back to my original question, Would that player in question meet the criteria laid out by James earlier in this thread that you agreed with?
... Are you going to answer that question? Or are you going to purposely dodge it?..

Ahr said:
I did agree with the sentiments about team qualities. Teams rising by their fighting merits. Teams avoiding coalitions. Teams staying together from start to finish.

Errr... No you said...

Ahr said:
Gosh, James. That's kind of what I have in mind.
You didn't actually specifiy that was specifically what you where talking about, But I do find it is amusing you are bringing this up now rather than addressing that point originally... Almost as if you have only just thought of it as a line of defence...?...

Yes, I am in VM now. I am doing quite a bit of traveling for work. I am free to focus on that right now, since over a month has passed since the real world wonders were completed, and a new server hasn't opened yet. I am still in Skype with my team, if they need me.

And yet you still have the time to sling your rubbish on here on a daily basis... But yet you do not have the time to log in once maybe twice a day.. Actions speak louder than words. If your done with the server you may as well just admit it. Nobody will care.. The activity numbers on this server are sinking like a stone. You really think anyone will miss you if your name is among that list.

Your post about your education and your job explains so much. I won't pick on you anymore. I apologize.

I don't know if Jamo remembers but I actually told him what I do for a living around two years ago while he was in Olympia Legacy on EN72.. So he does actually know what my job entails and he knows it not supermarket related.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48096

Trust me Fig.. Asking someone to actually read what you have written is tame compared to what I could have said.

jameslongst

Strategos
Well well well. My thread picked back up.

Jamo!!! They let you back on here finally???? How are you old man? (This bar needs a cover charge). You want a thanks??? I will say it right now: Jamo, thanks for screwing your mates over. There, how was that?

RX...lovely as usual. I have a big sign up too if they all show up. It surely will be lovely to match up against you, or work with you, as the fortunes of war allow in the future.

GGN...you're speaking Greek to a Persian, bud. They don't get it. If you said the sky was normally blue, jamo would find a chart showing how red it is. JUST FOR FUN. He is trolling you, and by God, he cant help it. Take solace in the fact that we own the battlefield, which is after all the customary metric on who won a battle. At least in the real world.

If we are all going to the same server, we will have to make nice. From what I hear, there are gonna be some real heavy hitters over there. And TF will be one of em .

Much love and respect to the three of you, and everyone else that has played on Bhrytos.

DeletedUser

james longst said:
Jamo!!! They let you back on here finally???? How are you old man? (This bar needs a cover charge). You want a thanks??? I will say it right now: Jamo, thanks for screwing your mates over. There, how was that?

perfect! - you are most welcome my little can't do it by himself buddy! :D

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
James, I was beginning to worry that you were not speaking to me. You know we don't pact. But it will be interesting to see how things play out. I am looking forward to having some worthy adversaries. That is something that we sadly lacked here in Bhrytos, mainly due to geography.

GGN, for the last time. I agreed with James about TEAM qualities. The players you refer to would be expected to meet different criteria, the criteria for INDIVIDUALS. So YES, I answered the question. NO they did not meet the criteria of not forming coalitions, etc. I did mention this earlier. But my main point was that it's fine when you go after me or Jamo or anyone who posts here. It's mean to drag in people who choose to stay out of the externals for their own personal reasons. Especially when it is just to tear weaker players down to make yourself look better.

I have time to log in from the road. Sometimes on hotel wifi or in the airport. I could certainly log in once or twice a day to run festivals. But I don't really see the point in simming. If anything significant were going on in game, I hope to be able to commit more time soon. I am not sure why this is such a big issue for you. Weren't you in VM during most of your first attempt at world wonders? You were posting on here most of that time, as I recall. Quite viciously from your hospital bed, enough to get the whole thread closed permanently. Seems like logging in a couple times a day to send resources and favor would have been quite a bit more helpful then than I would be now. I only mention it at all because this seems so very important to you.

As for your education and your worklife, you are the one that makes it sound so sad and dissatisfying. I thought that explained why you are such a hateful and negative person. I don't think mean and hypercritical people are very happy with their lives in general. But if this is what gets you off, then we can keep going. I was just trying to be sensitive to your situation.