Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser51035

Nothing to do with the current conversation...
I just wanted to say: One day I'll take a city on the TF Pyramid island! Twice so close. Will it be 4th time lucky??

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
or watch your enemy hit a 2.8k city for 300k DBP and laugh...alot..

BTW just for clarity if you ever take a city from me i will defo lead this time I super super promise :p

Nah I know what you are made of now buddy...yes its very very funny when you swear something cuz we all know you wont do it. I get the joke now.

FLUFFY PINK PAPER PURGE BUNNIES:

Any other inactive TF cities you guys wanna try to take on? CAREFUL...you may hit an active player you THINK is inactive...that could be TERRIBLE!

DeletedUser

Jameslongst said:
Nah I know what you are made of now buddy...yes its very very funny when you swear something cuz we all know you wont do it. I get the joke now.

Is this some sort of Diatribe because you are upset , as an enemy, I made a promise to you (as an enemy) and you put all your effort into it to defeat me (as an enemy) then got upset when you realise(as my enemy) I just wanted BP? I realise the more you protest it and call me unhonourable, the more it morally clears the mistakes you have made with those in your alliance that invested in your ideas..but really dude, protesting that an enemy sold you a bridge is a bit odd.

I consider it one of my greatest achievements in this server to off put you exactly where I wanted you at will, whether it was giving me 200K BP and god knows how much to my buddies) for a 2.8K city, to getting you to fill up my remaining wonder island with Defence to stifle the hypocrites in TR of BRB and RNA fame ..to you building wonders which you are now going to lose and stalemate on..at every turn I have been 5 steps ahead of you mate and I don't think you have the ability to do more than moan about honour amongst enemies when things don't go your way.

but apart from being an amateur leader I don't think you are a bad guy...it is a game after all not a character assassination. something i think you need to remember , it is better to fight well then talk well, it is better to play then be played and it is better to learn then repeat your mistakes. I'm not your buddy and never have been ....if you just realised than now , I am red - here endeth the lesson.

DeletedUser51368

Is this some sort of Diatribe because you are upset , as an enemy, I made a promise to you (as an enemy) and you put all your effort into it to defeat me (as an enemy) then got upset when you realise(as my enemy) I just wanted BP? I realise the more you protest it and call me unhonourable, the more it morally clears the mistakes you have made with those in your alliance that invested in your ideas..but really dude, protesting that an enemy sold you a bridge is a bit odd.

I consider it one of my greatest achievements in this server to off put you exactly where I wanted you at will, whether it was giving me 200K BP and god knows how much to my buddies) for a 2.8K city, to getting you to fill up my remaining wonder island with Defence to stifle the hypocrites in TR of BRB and RNA fame ..to you building wonders which you are now going to lose and stalemate on..at every turn I have been 5 steps ahead of you mate and I don't think you have the ability to do more than moan about honour amongst enemies when things don't go your way.

but apart from being an amateur leader I don't think you are a bad guy...it is a game after all not a character assassination. something i think you need to remember , it is better to fight well then talk well, it is better to play then be played and it is better to learn then repeat your mistakes. I'm not your buddy and never have been ....if you just realised than now , I am red - here endeth the lesson.

We are happy to give you as much BP's as you like. As you have proved time and rime again. Incapable of doing anything with them!

DeletedUser

^ so what are your in game achievements that excel mine exactly? Get rimmed, restart ..? capture in actives and all the weak players out on the rim? betray your alliance who eventually got the crown? join Tf as you think they will win? talk externals smack you never back up? Think again you will win at least a crown? and now yet again LOSE lolololololol!!! :D

jameslongst

Strategos
^ so what are your in game achievements that excel mine exactly? Get rimmed, restart ..? capture in actives and all the weak players out on the rim? betray your alliance who eventually got the crown? join Tf as you think they will win? talk externals smack you never back up? Think again you will win at least a crown? and now yet again LOSE lolololololol!!! :D

Jamo...I'm hurt. I thought we were in this really good place, and here you come like a rocket talking all this craziness. Calm down a minute. Maybe you should try playing the game a little while. Sometimes its fun!

Attack your former friends...that will divert you for all of five minutes, till you realize all they do is build biremes. But wait, you taught them that, didn't you? Well done! "We learned it from watching you, Jam."

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Blackbag2004, I am not sure why you think your stats are so good. Your fighter rank is terrible relative to your points rank. Your stats show you to be a pure builder/possible internalizer, in my book. I realize that with this statement, I risk drawing attention from GGN again. In a straight up battle, I would give odds on Mr. Goodkat to clean your clock. (Note: I hope that is not against the rules, please do not delete my post.). Mr. Goodkat gave away a few cities when he migrated north, which does affect his point total, but not his ABP. Only a noob would compare only Rank, so I apologize if I am giving you too much credit for experience. I am new to the EN server with this world and I don't know everyone here.

RX

Ahr, Ah once again the hypocrite returns..

Iam constantly amused at you insistance of trying to compare points that yourself and Jamo have. As you are comparing them to an unfair standard.

As you know when I compared players to show how they measured up to players of an equal size to myself and showed that I had BP that well above players of an equal size to me, So while you are suggesting a players figher rank to points maybe terrible. You again overlook the idea that he is actually above and doing better than some of the players of an equal size in your alliance, And to be honest I suspect you know that full well.

Take for example Andrew Jack Libby in your alliance. Who has two more cities that Blackbag, But has an even bigger discrepancy in his Points/BP than Blackbag does. Are you going to hold him to the same scrutiny as you are blackbag?

Clean up your own alliance before questioning the members of others....

I risk drawing attention from GGN again.

Always happy to provide the service of pointing out your demonstrably flawed reasoning..

DeletedUser51368

I didn't get rimmed, you funners bored me to death, dropped a top 50 account.
You can hardly lecture me on inactive takes, at least I make them inactive
You are quite right The resistance and la resistance are weak
I wanted a crown I would have gone to TD. Don't care about a simmer award.

Lets get down to it

so what are your in game achievements that excel mine exactly:

Better points twice in the same world
Better Abp's
Haven't lost a pile of villages
Don't need to get my alliance to protect me.

So pretty much every element of the game. 30% handicap given in time you are still poor, at best

DeletedUser

jameslongst said:
FLUFFY PINK PAPER PURGE BUNNIES:

Any other inactive TF cities you guys wanna try to take on? CAREFUL...you may hit an active player you THINK is inactive...that could be TERRIBLE!.....All they build is Biriemes

Less than 24 hrs later...
Screen Shot 2016-06-19 at 08.36.54.png
and finally the piece du RESISTANCE - while all this was going on what was awesome grepo player and team player beanbag doing out on the rim?
Screen Shot 2016-06-19 at 08.38.51.png

Nothing much - see thats the problem sitting out on the rim hitting inactives that respawn there for ABP and stats..eventually your team will need you and you will be 10 hrs away or on the externals talking your game up while it falls down around your team like a pack of cards...:D

DeletedUser50332

In the past few years, lots of players have been on here complaining about how the WW stage is a bad way to end fighting on a world.
And we could call those people "the glass half empty crowd".

But if we look at this world with the glass being half FULL, then it has been a much more fun ending!
The Resistance got the 7 WWs.
Then Mr Goodkat switched alliances.
TD and TF raced to build up the 7 WWs.
The Resistance then landed on a TD WW island.
Then Lou and Effinel landed on a Resistance WW island - and kept swapping the city between them whilst The Resistance tried to take it back!

You've gotta admit - that this has been more fun than the endings of most worlds!!!

DeletedUser51368

Less than 24 hrs later...
View attachment 11929
and finally the piece du RESISTANCE - while all this was going on what was awesome grepo player and team player beanbag doing out on the rim?
View attachment 11930

Nothing much - see thats the problem sitting out on the rim hitting inactives that respawn there for ABP and stats..eventually your team will need you and you will be 10 hrs away or on the externals talking your game up while it falls down around your team like a pack of cards...:D

It's 5 hours away, 4 from everyone else. No help needed, they are amused by watching the fumbling around.

Look like virgins practicing on a blow up doll

DeletedUser9267

don't you worry about it, we got the pin to blow up your blow up doll.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Ahr, Ah once again the hypocrite returns..

Iam constantly amused at you insistance of trying to compare points that yourself and Jamo have. As you are comparing them to an unfair standard.As you know when I compared players to show how they measured up to players of an equal size to myself and showed that I had BP that well above players of an equal size to me, So while you are suggesting a players figher rank to points maybe terrible. You again overlook the idea that he is actually above and doing better than some of the players of an equal size in your alliance, And to be honest I suspect you know that full well.

Take for example Andrew Jack Libby in your alliance. Who has two more cities that Blackbag, But has an even bigger discrepancy in his Points/BP than Blackbag does. Are you going to hold him to the same scrutiny as you are blackbag?

Clean up your own alliance before questioning the members of others....

Always happy to provide the service of pointing out your demonstrably flawed reasoning..

My dear Gene,
I know I never mentioned my own stats. I never claimed to be one of the main fighters in my alliance. My own stats are decent, but I am often quite occupied with alliance business and player concerns. And I only discussed Blackbag's stats because he suggested the comparison between himself and Jamovic (one of my players). While you continue to bring up the names of players who choose NOT to enter the discussion in this forum, invading their privacy (but obviously make nice weak targets for you, since they don't talk back).

I also know that I have told you before that we use different standards for different playing styles. I simply told Blackbag that his stats don't support his claim that he is a strong fighter, but rather they suggest that he is a builder or city internalizer. But go ahead.

You keep going back to this "size matters" theme. I get it. Not relevant to current discussion. But I get it.

Rx

DeletedUser48096

AHR said:
I know I never mentioned my own stats. I never claimed to be one of the main fighters in my alliance.

But the fact is, You are still (Despite being on VM for the last month) one of the top fighters in your alliance.. Which does say alot about your alliance.....

And I only discussed Blackbag's stats because he suggested the comparison between himself and Jamovic (one of my players).

And as I have pointed out numerous times comparing Jamovic to Blackbag is an unfair comparison. Hence why I compared myself to players of equal size to myself and I compared blackbag to a player (in TLB) of almost equal size to himself. Don't blame me or him for the fact that yourself and Jamo are purposely trying to slant the scale and make these unfair comparisons..

While you continue to bring up the names of players who choose NOT to enter the discussion in this forum, invading their privacy (but obviously make nice weak targets for you, since they don't talk back).

Here you go again trying to baselessly paint me with a label and accuse me of something.... Pathetic Ahr, Consider that each time I named a player I explained why I named them. If they want to discuss why I named them they are more than welcome to come on here or contact me in game and we can discuss it, Nobody is blocked from messaging me in game (Except J). But needless to say all I did was make comparisions to players of around equal size to myself and to Blackbag to see how my and his stats compared to others on this world.

Also how am I invading their privacy by naming them on here? Perhaps if I was using their real names then I might be questionably invading their privacy, But their ingame name is public and avaliable for all to see...

I also know that I have told you before that we use different standards for different playing styles. I simply told Blackbag that his stats don't support his claim that he is a strong fighter, but rather they suggest that he is a builder or city internalizer. But go ahead.

And I never claimed to be a strong fighter either so Snap.....

You keep going back to this "size matters" theme, I get it. Not relevant to current discussion. But I get it.

I know you get it, I know your not that dumb. But if you get it why did you try and dismiss me for using it as an argument against you? I know you get it and are trying (Badly) to be a troll. As I told you numerous times Ahr, If your going to make a compare players compare them fairly.. I wouldn't compare my own points against Bandit's so don't do the same here. Thats why its relevant Ahr.. Because when fairly compared you are demonstrably false in your assertions.

DeletedUser51368

My dear Gene,
I know I never mentioned my own stats. I never claimed to be one of the main fighters in my alliance. My own stats are decent, but I am often quite occupied with alliance business and player concerns. And I only discussed Blackbag's stats because he suggested the comparison between himself and Jamovic (one of my players). While you continue to bring up the names of players who choose NOT to enter the discussion in this forum, invading their privacy (but obviously make nice weak targets for you, since they don't talk back).

You keep going back to this "size matters" theme. I get it. Not relevant to current discussion. But I get it.

Rx

Your stats suck mate, not good at all. To be clear you had a 4 month head lead, 800k bp's

The only internals I have done are to hold the core, couldn't give a about them to be honest.

No offense bud, but you are allied with 60% of the world fighting the remaining 30%. How difficult can it be to get BP when you outnumber everyone 2-1+

DeletedUser51368

I have to freely admit to simming over the past 6 weeks.

I have 4 free slots but can barely be asked to internal. Admin is 7 mins a day, but I will attend an attack alert or send to trip.

BP's at 200k a month is just treading water. Anyway enjoy, new oceans soon!

Just a reminder of how much effort I am currently making

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Gene,

You hurt my feelings. I'm not a troll. I just don't like when anyone messes with my boys.

Blackbag,
Wrong again. I started October 21, along with most of our core group. And TLB has had a few temporary NAP during the server and even fewer pacts -- currently we have ZERO.