Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

jameslongst

Strategos
Good morning.

Everyone please take a minute of silence for The Resistance.

I knew The Resistance very well. Well enough to know they never really resisted anything. They made terrible attacks, but at least they gave a lot of gold. They got what that they wanted, then left everyone else in the lurch. Hopefully they are in Mom's Big Basement in the Sky right now looking down on us and fuming. At least I got to inflict one last stinging, humiliating defeat on them before they splintered up into dumb and dumber and dumberer.

They had some great players. Some great people. But they took in a few too many lowlifes, and they passed their expiration date at last.

Everyone raise your glass to TR, then immediately and completely forget about them forever.

REST IN PEICES

James

DeletedUser9267

blah blah blah, poor frustrated James.

Let me know when you get one of these in this world.

Bhrytos_zpsqxi2aya2.jpg

DeletedUser51368

blah blah blah, poor frustrated James.

Let me know when you get one of these in this world.

Bhrytos_zpsqxi2aya2.jpg

Cool, you can hang it next to your online degree from the University of Pheonix. Which was the cheapest?

jameslongst

Strategos
Cool, you can hang it next to your online degree from the University of Pheonix. Which was the cheapest?

Yes I have one of those...its a fake piece of paper. Congats. Remind me again, you are the one that just got repo'd by your erstwhile friends after you drove a winning alliance into the ground? What did that take, two weeks?

You guys really need the Cat on here doing your propaganda for you...its like taking candy from a baby right now.

DeletedUser9267

Yes I have one of those...its a fake piece of paper. Congats. Remind me again, you are the one that just got repo'd by your erstwhile friends after you drove a winning alliance into the ground? What did that take, two weeks?

You guys really need the Cat on here doing your propaganda for you...its like taking candy from a baby right now.

as usual i have no clue what you are talking about here.
Correction

As usual you have no clue on what you are talking about here.

Any way listening to the moronic arguments made in these forums has been entertaining but now i have to go.
Signing off here but good luck and I hope you enjoy your crowns if you manage to get them.

DeletedUser48096

Congrats on the win Komagas, But you make it seem as if those certificates are hard to get...

Oh look... I have one too..

02b6dcf5799450f2491a8e295962c3ac.png

Trust me, Its not worth the digital paper its not written on..

DeletedUser51368

They seem to be struggling to be coming up with a name.

I am going on with "Paper Clowns" to fit with there sister alliance "No more Paper Crowns", I am not sure whether they will bring the "the purge" in line, for name terms as a brother alliances. I am assuming all there kissing cousins will be allowed to keep there own name. lol.

Answers on a postcard

Incestuous contest
Kitty Kat
Care of Blackbags Basement

jameslongst

Strategos
They seem to be struggling to be coming up with a name.

I am going on with "Paper Clowns" to fit with there sister alliance "No more Paper Crowns", I am not sure whether they will bring the "the purge" in line, for name terms as a brother alliances. I am assuming all there kissing cousins will be allowed to keep there own name. lol.

Answers on a postcard

Incestuous contest
Kitty Kat
Care of Blackbags Basement

Lets invite em all over for a nice spaghetti dinner, our treat.

But afterwards, everyone has to leave except their sisters. TF says of age sisters can stay and hang out.

DeletedUser51435

Lets invite em all over for a nice spaghetti dinner, our treat.

But afterwards, everyone has to leave except their sisters. TF says of age sisters can stay and hang out.

For guys who got their butts kicked on this server and were swept in record time you have a lot to say. We were the only ones to go for 7 and you guys went for 5 and we still beat you. You tried 2 ops and got crushed.

You guys had a shot at making it closer but you blew it at the beginning and I'm not referring to joining up with another alliance, you could have done it on your own ... at the very least we may not have swept you.

Now all you can do is slug it out with TD to get a useless paper crown that both of your alliances don't deserve. Anyways enjoy.

tig

DeletedUser51368

For guys who got their butts kicked on this server and were swept in record time you have a lot to say. We were the only ones to go for 7 and you guys went for 5 and we still beat you. You tried 2 ops and got crushed.

You guys had a shot at making it closer but you blew it at the beginning and I'm not referring to joining up with another alliance, you could have done it on your own ... at the very least we may not have swept you.

Now all you can do is slug it out with TD to get a useless paper crown that both of your alliances don't deserve. Anyways enjoy.

tig

With ABP of 199K, you are probably not the one to be talking about kicking butt. lol

The GM

Phrourach
to get a useless paper crown that both of your alliances don't deserve. Anyways enjoy.tig

A useless paper crown? That is a bit rich from someone who spent as much money as possible on buying this "useless paper crown".

I guess it all feels really hollow now when you sit back and realise how much money you and your cronies pumped into getting this useless piece of paper. I did tell you many times Tiggy that buying a crown would reap no satisfaction. As usual, you chose to ignore me.

With ABP of 199K, you are probably not the one to be talking about kicking butt. lol

Hehe well said mate. We had simmers in TD who somehow got more ABP's than that. Tig was certainly more productive on the externals than in-game.

Last edited:

DeletedUser51368

I did think about pointing out that they called you a simmer, yet half points and double the attack points in comparison to the mighty *tig*. It's spelled *Prig* by the way

We would invite him to earn a crown in the right way, unfortunately his stats don't make the cut!

Last edited by a moderator:

jameslongst

Strategos
Okay Tig the Fig, I wish to speak to you now.

First off...UGGH. Yet another angsty teen coming before us waving his certificate of achievement around. Good Job. At least you didn't copy and paste it for us, thank the grepo gods for that. I bet Moms basement is full of neat stuff like that. Kind of crusty, but neat. But seriously, don't knock the paper crown while you wave it around in our face. One or the other, please.

Secondly, I think this illustrates an oft overlooked point about the grepo "endgame..." Its open ended: not only do you have to GET a crown, but you also have to KEEP a crown. The game just goes on and on...I mean think about it, man. Whats the point of that shiny new headgear if your hated enemies rip it off and wear it and pass it around? and pee on it?? Nothing. There was no point.

TR has failed. That means that by extension, you failed. Slam dunk, baby. Case closed. This witness may be excused. Tig, stage left even.

I really cant believe you guys were leaning on the Cat so hard. I mean...I knew all along that he imparted what little efficiency you guys ever showed...but to be the sole and only support of the entire thing??? Go figure...

DeletedUser48096

Exactly James, If you can't hold onto that crown what good is it? Anyone would think that based on Tiggy-wigs constant whining that it was our fault that Stripling is a fool and that we caused TR's collapse..

TR deserved their win at the time, But they where the architects of their own downfall.. I am inclined to believe that Tiggy has been sucking on lemons since birth and at this point is rather sour about the whole thing.

The GM said:
A useless paper crown? That is a bit rich from someone who spent as much money as possible on buying this "useless paper crown".

I guess it all feels really hollow now when you sit back and realise how much money you and your cronies pumped into getting this useless piece of paper. I did tell you many times Tiggy that buying a crown would reap no satisfaction. As usual, you chose to ignore me.

I agree GM, As I said earlier its not worth the digital paper its written on.. Was it worth it Goon and TR?.. I very much doubt it..

Oh, and finally to TLB...

Thanks for nominating me into the position as provider of "information about our training program." A position I actually gladly accept. As part of my new role I have compiled a complete syllabus along with testimonials from your players. Feel free to read it on my in game bio. ;)

I would also like to take this chance to point to a shining example of this training program in action and extend my credit to players like Republic of Chiba. She shall serve as a shining example of TLB's sucessful training program. Its remarkable that a player with 33 cities can have less BP than players with half that number of cities, But yet this player can still make inflated claims about about how she intends on taking down AFC in her profile despite not yet being able to take a single AFC city, and based on the BP I doubt she has even attacked one yet either.

In my mind this one player sums up TLB in multiple ways.....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser9267

felt bored tonight so logged in for some cheap entertainment and yes I got that.
Wow you guys are more thick that was I thought possible.
Still the blah blah blah with no substance,
Regarding the certificate I posted, you can only get that once in a world. To me that holds more value than a crown. When this world is dead no matter how many get the crown in here there will be only us that have a proof of achieving being The Bhrytos winners. Suck it up sore losers;)
and please go on with your blah blah blah.

The GM

Phrourach
felt bored tonight so logged in for some cheap entertainment and yes I got that.
Wow you guys are more thick that was I thought possible.
Still the blah blah blah with no substance,
Regarding the certificate I posted, you can only get that once in a world. To me that holds more value than a crown. When this world is dead no matter how many get the crown in here there will be only us that have a proof of achieving being The Bhrytos winners. Suck it up sore losers;)
and please go on with your blah blah blah.

How special you must feel Komagos. I bet you even printed off your worthless piece of paper (We all have one of those mind you). Where did you hang it? Did your mum laminate it for you and hang it in your trailor on the lounge room wall?

What proof do you have of winning this world? None of you are even in the alliance that won? I guess we all knew that was gonna happen. With the mighty KBO as your leader and the inept Stripling as a follower, added with the mighty Goon and Bhr's biggest simmer Tig, moronic decision's were destined to follow.

DeletedUser48096

Regarding the certificate I posted, you can only get that once in a world. To me that holds more value than a crown. When this world is dead no matter how many get the crown in here there will be only us that have a proof of achieving being The Bhrytos winners. Suck it up sore losers

Sour Grapes...
083fa82bb4813f46da2152eb5a5ef2d4.png

You are correct they are only awarded once, but from the sound of it you seem very over protective of it, I'll bet its takes prize place in your resume right next to your swimming certificates and spelling bee certificates.

No sore losers here Komagas, Only a very sour winner... I for one have already acknowledged that TR deserved their "win". But what good is winning if your unable to back it up. TR where architects of their own downfall and therefore it is a rather hollow victory for them.

I do wonder though, Four wonders is good, But surely an award for all seven is better?.. If all you really care about is a peice of digital paper then you have a very low bar on prestige my friend.

I think you know full well that these are the awards that carry the most ingame value:
2e3f6cca965365eabffc21140c1c4195.png
b6ebfafd5d9f9d2b73cabfadd6722e58.png

After all, They where what the members of TR that I spoke to wanted...

DeletedUser51035

This world is not over yet. Hopefully they'll be some more fun for us all in the weeks and months to come...

DeletedUser48096

Nobody said it was splatboy, At least we didnt anyway..

As far as we are concerned there is still everything to play for.

DeletedUser44479

Agree with you slattboy. Looking forward to some fun in this world now.

Have been enjoying the read immensely LOL