Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

Rachel.L

Phrourach
rx, sorry about your record. altho i think it's not a good one to hold, truly.

currently in taras
sorry but our alliance is closed... it's a trio; we started the world this way and we'll end the world this way.
believe me the mras can't get over it
would still play with you against a common enemy tho, happy to do so
as long as i we get to kill things, we are happy

DeletedUser53082

Please GGN inspire us with your Infinite Knowledge ad you know so Much. of copy and Paste as so many of us belive you do tell Us how to Play GREP. Oh King of King's (of Simmers). we are so Unworthy of your words of Wisdom we would love to see how you Made the top 30 in a world. as I've looked up the player you was just speaking of she was a 1,000,000 point player before and yet you have so many words of wisdom for her.

DeletedUser48096

Spald, Did I ever actually make any claims regarding the actual playing of the game or give words of advice about playing the game?...... I didn't think I did....

Oh and by the way... If Iam the "King of King's (of Simmers)" what does that say about the players in your alliance who have less BP than me and more cities?..

Are they not bigger simmers?....

Edit: Mind you, getting called the king of simmers by someone who brags about taking inactives is pretty funny..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yup can't even reply as a joke without you reporting me again..well done GGN your boring semantical self aggrandising kill the forums in a state of utter boredom wins again.

DeletedUser53082

Inactive's LOL Yeah when I'm done with them As would you be if you was closer.

DeletedUser48096

yup can't even reply as a joke without you reporting me again..well done GGN your boring semantical self aggrandising kill the forums in a state of utter boredom wins again.

Firstly J I did reply to you and that was also deleted.

Secondly why are you assuming that I reported you? I challenged someone to report me for bullying multiple times... In fact one of my challenges is still up there.. Maybe someone did and the mods saw your posts and deleted them also, I don't know? Iam not a mod... Either way I have better things to do than report you for your mindless drivel.

SelfUnemployed said:
Inactive's LOL Yeah when I'm done with them As would you be if you was closer.

Yeah because I guess in your mind a player who had lost a load of cities internally (One of which was to me) isnt a sign that they might be inactive.........

Archidiamedes

Phrourach
The months go by, the worlds change, yet destroying the mirth of the game remains a constant! lol. How little I miss similar "exchanges" (frankly I think they were even more epically tedious) and how glad I am that I have left this dumb game in my past. Where are your buddies, Da**y boy? Has even your brood of vipers forsaken you out of endless boredom? I doubt it, but one can hope.

A tip of my hat to the legendary Jamo, who I am sad to see hasn't been able to pull himself from the game, but, on the upside, has continued the good fight and enemy-zoned GGN (and TD, I guess), which will always be a highly laudable and praiseworthy act.

As to the young padawans taking on Darth Insidious, keep up the good work! Bear in mind, however, that the end result will be fruitless on your target, for, much like Prometheus' liver, he simply regenerates after being destroyed (though in this case, the ceaseless, agonizing torture belongs to everyone else). I can only wish you had been around long ago in a server far, far away, I'm sure we would have gotten along splendidly.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

Archi said:
how glad I am that I have left this dumb game in my past

And yet here you are, Clearly its not in your past if you have decided to post again and come back again......... Self punishing yourself again? or is it that your therapist suggested you revist the places you say you hate as a rather bizarre form of self reflection?

But your back again to do what exactly? Gloat about how you turned your back only to find yourself back here again?

I just find it funny that you cannot seem to leave this game Archi despite insisting that you where done with the game and sick of the game..... Yet Here you are again... Back for what to pretend that your better than everyone for leaving? or to come back for another round?... Or just another of Jamos friends here to massage his already grossly inflated ego.

he simply regenerates after being destroyed

I'll take it as a compliment but for the record, I don't recall ever being destroyed Arch.. Not in any form whatsoever. Even on here...

I recall a lot of hollow words (Same as here in fact) but very little action and substance to those words (Again same as here). Still though losing to us must have really hurt... Is Archi still extremely sour about losing to us in a world that ended ages ago.. Or has Archi realized that his actions in ending TD's and Pan's pact a massive mistake..?..

You lost Arch and Apoc folded like a sheet of paper when it mattered most.... Chin up Arch.. The pain will fade in time.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
The months go by, the worlds change, yet destroying the mirth of the game remains a constant! lol. How little I miss similar "exchanges" (frankly I think they were even more epically tedious) and how glad I am that I have left this dumb game in my past.

I can only wish you had been around long ago in a server far, far away, I'm sure we would have gotten along splendidly.

Well now, that's a shame. I still have a room for a few good men. In an alliance that plays old school and doesn't take itself too seriously. Ask Jamo.

RX

DeletedUser48096

Lol.. Ahr has joined the Quote mining brigade then...

Would add that the only thing funnier than you trying to recruit a player who said in the first line of his post that he hated this game is that Archi himself wouldn't know Old School Grepo if it knocked his teeth out with a hammer.

Just so you know Ahr... Archidiamedes ghosted his cities when he realized he was going to be an op target and then had the nerve to return a few days later and proclaim that he wasn't a coward... and that he did the honourable thing by ghosting...

Seems like his hatred for me still burns very deeply if he is still lurking around while crying about how much he hates the game....

DeletedUser

Man, this reminds me of the Herm forum so much...
_lol.gif

Archi, good to see you again - hope you're well again now and gave their passing away a good place.

DeletedUser

nice to see you Archi and Brandr - hope you are both keeping well :)

DeletedUser53082

Firstly J
Yeah because I guess in your mind a player who had lost a load of cities internally (One of which was to me) isnt a sign that they might be inactive.........
After I made them that way as you couldn't make them Inactive on your own ask your Own Player why he is gone like I don't Know Michael Cook Or Eff Maybe you would Listen to them I dought it the way I hear it you can't even agree with yourself from day too day

Spald, Did I ever actually make any claims regarding the actual playing of the game or give words of advice about playing the game?...... I didn't think I did...
cause you have none LOL

DeletedUser48096

After I made them that way as you couldn't make them Inactive on your own ask your Own Player why he is gone like I don't Know Michael Cook Or Eff Maybe you would Listen to them I dought it the way I hear it you can't even agree with yourself from day too day

Let me try and make sense of it... Your trying to take credit for CP going inactive right.. Can you prove that you are the sole reason for his inactivity or is that just another empty claim?... Iam going with the latter..

DeletedUser31385

I'm closing this thread until I can read through and clean it up. It seems you are just arguing with each other instead of talking about the world.

...and reopened. Keep the discussion on topic. Do not accuse people of breaking rules in your posts.

Last edited:

DeletedUser48096

GGN look at 05-08-2016 at me and Credibility Problem .
http://grepointel.com/track.php?server=en85&server=en85&pn=SelfUnemployed&dow=all&rt=conquest

Pretty sure you remember that day as you all got some BP's and well I got city's

Excuse me while I borrow credibility problems profile picture as a means of sharing my thoughts about your comment..
image.php.png

Citing events from two months ago and using a source that only records data for 2 weeks as evidence is not at all questionable is it?..

CP was always very spotty about posting SOS requests and most of his requests actually came from trip reports rather than actual requests from him. Now considering that his last conquest was in April, I would wager that he was inactive well before you started attacking him.. Try again Spald....

Edit: Thanks for the BP Mr.Goodsplat...

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
You can rewrite history however you want. But here is how it went down, with data to support.

creibility problem.jpg

This is from Grepolis Matrix, which retains information longer than grepointel: http://grepolis.maxtrix.net/world/en/85/player/4063260/conquers

Spald took the first city from credibility problem when CP was active and attacking. Then CP acquired six cities within two weeks, so it looks like he was still pretty active at that time. Then we ran an op on him, where we took five cities in two days. He hit VM immediately. Forty-two days later, he dropped out completely inactive, as you can tell by us taking cities from him at will.

If it makes you feel better to say he was completely inactive the whole time, fine. Maybe his inactive account accidentally particpated in internal handoffs.

Or as you say, the fact that he hit VM and never came back has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the fight he picked with Spald not going his way. Perhaps a plane randomly crashed into his house at that exact moment or he got a lifethreatening case of pinkeye that needed long term medical attention. We may never know.

But in Grep, when you hit VM during an op where you lose multiple cities, then are gone the full VM and never return, there is a general assumption that the people who took your cities caused your departure, true or not.