Pnp Uncle James' Eulogy for The Resistance

DeletedUser53082

Now if you would care to go back through my posts on this board you would see I compared my stats to players of an equal size to me at that moment to show that my stats where well above par for players of my size in this world at that moment. So saying Credibility "was at one time My size" is meaningless as you said it yourself he was at one time your size.. But isn't anymore. So once again Iam going to have to ask you to go back through the pages and actually read what I wrote before you start typing and making yourself look ignorant when I have to keep correcting you about something I did or didn't say. Also if you don't like what I have to say, thats not my problem... That would be yours... Acting like a bully doesn't solve anything.

Furthermore if my logic is flawed then by all means feel free to explain why....
this was what you Said You forget we can Go Back and see just what you said But Please say agin he was Smaller then Me and was Inactive when I took his first city Or the next 3. As I said I have PM's from you own player in TD and to Mighty Pact mates. Yet they are still losing city and Not inactive.

DeletedUser48096

Firstly its hard to believe an imaginary person is from anywhere, much as its hard to believe any woman would want to be with some one with the personality and cholesterol levels of a fried egg..but mostly because you called this entity' my french girlfriend'...I had no idea the french did such a good trade in inflatable 'recreational' dolls..so why is she your Ex? did she get a puncture?

And what was it you accused me of regarding berating people again?......... Can you project any harder?

She was "my french Girlfriend"... She was from France and was my then girlfriend. I just find it so comical that you go on about me refusing to accept points but here you are quibbling about pointless issues like this in a desperate attempt to paint me as a liar.

SelfUnemployed said:
this was what you Said You forget we can Go Back and see just what you said But Please say agin he was Smaller then Me and was Inactive when I took his first city Or the next 3. As I said I have PM's from you own player in TD and to Mighty Pact mates. Yet they are still losing city and Not inactive.

You said he was once smaller than you? When.. Just after you started?..

Again don't blame me because you cannot be more specific..

Care to share those PM's.. Or are you just going to assert they exist?... Oh and just be aware that in doing so you would also be proving Ahr a liar too.. She did say that TLB had no spies in TD...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53082

Care to share those PM's.. Or are you just going to assert they exist?... Oh and just be aware that in doing so you would also be proving Ahr a liar too.. She did say that TLB had no spies in TD ... Not Spies I've already said who I talk to your founders and your Pact alliance members just friendly conversation from one to another mainly them not attacking me. but you know few do and what happens to the ones that do. Maybe why you haven't.
No as of before I took them last 3 city Before he when Inactive and Hiding in VM and yes I did set out to Destroy him as he was Planning on me by taking city's all around Me you don't let an Enemy stick Around of you end Up with the dead of your own. it may be a WAR GAME WAR being what it is. Kill them. take and drive them Back into there Holes (Holes Meaning graves) GGN just thank you by your own words you said I was Successful in that. Thank you for the compliment.

DeletedUser48096

No as of before I took them last 3 city Before he when Inactive and Hiding in VM and yes I did set out to Destroy him as he was Planning on me by taking city's all around Me you don't let an Enemy stick Around of you end Up with the dead of your own. it may be a WAR GAME WAR being what it is. Kill them. take and drive them Back into there Holes (Holes Meaning graves) GGN just thank you by your own words you said I was Successful in that. Thank you for the compliment.

Perhaps you missed my point, you intentionally drove a player from the game. Yes this is a war game and I take that point but at what point where you planning on stopping if he had come back active from VM?... Thats my point Spald..

Personal Vendetta's arent healthy and trying to remove him from the game just because he attacked you a few times is rather petit to be fair....

P.s. Tell Coach Ham I said thanks for the BP..

DeletedUser53082

You said he was once smaller than you? When.. Just after you started?..
Just before I took the 3 city's and others took 2 more...

Care to share those PM's.. Or are you just going to assert they exist?... Oh and just be aware that in doing so you would also be proving Ahr a liar too.. She did say that TLB had no spies in TD...
and you know I talk to EFF and Mike cook. But your sure fast to call some one a Liar when you Distort Fact to only your own Gain. I know you supported him as I got your support before. Just a day late But being the Biggest simmer your use to that.
But thank you for complimenting me on Mission complete I was setting out to Destroy him as it is a war game Less enemy means less Player for your Paper crown and Less Favor to accelerate construction speed. This I told you and your other leader would happen Months ago when you all decided not to work with us on WW. so just watch and see who will Be Next. You will lose players to us play and lose. Lose your support to your wonders and we will Take them. That or some other alliance will then we will ghost and the world will end. It will end with no Paper crown for you if another world don't come up with suitable Setting.

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ggn-
on the point of a discussion, re: game play and definition of bullying:
1. we seem to agree on disagreeing
2. i did explain but posts were delete or you didn't like my explanation
i did not dodge, i don't mind discussion as long as it is reasonable
i really am over this and no matter how hard you push, i'm done

re: revolt: it just felt like you we're trying to school me
perhaps instead it should have been taken as a reminder of the differences, my bad
i understand 49 ppl are yelling at you but i wasn't one of them
pls keep that in mind

re: the issue of my name
1. appreciate the apology
2. i understand you don't know what you did and i purposely haven't made an analogy here
this is not a freudian thing so let's leave the crazy dude out of it

i think calculating the mass of a black hole would be a lot easier than this. carry the 1

DeletedUser53082

Oh and seems you just lost it as another alliance you would Have to take the Pyramid now and you can't. Dead Paper Crown for GGN last world. conrats

DeletedUser53082

Okay at What point would I stop when I ran out of city slots I'd fill them with him city's and Used your Troop BP's to create more city slots. there is no Point I'd stop other then Morale as it is a game. you are showing you don't know Battle field Not a true one you don't leave a Person willing to fight Alive or Not under your control if you do you have to Fight them again. WHY may I ask would I want to Fight a Battle I've already won? Hence why they are called NUKES.

DeletedUser48096

Just before I took the 3 city's and others took 2 more...

Already addressed.....

Generic Greek Name said:
But I would question the larger player part too as on 2016-05-07 CP had 31 Cities (He has lost 24 cities since then and has 7 left), Spald had 52 (You have taken 18 since that date)... So Iam struggling to see where the logic here that CP was bigger again..

But thank you for complimenting me on Mission complete

That wasn't a compliment..

I was setting out to Destroy him as it is a war game Less enemy means less Player for your Paper crown and Less Favor to accelerate construction speed.

Removing a player who bearly contributed anyway.... Great job... (That was sarcasm by the way..)

It will end with no Paper crown for you if another world don't come up with suitable Setting.

I never wanted a paper crown anyway. Who do you think started InTransient Drifters?...... I did.... I started them because I didnt want to win a crown but as I happened to be on multiple islands that where selected for WW's I went back to TD. I honestly don't care if we don't achieve a crown or not. In case you hadnt noticed I already have a real one on my profile.. I just wanted to get one for the members in our alliance that didn't already have one so trying to mock me for not getting one is falling upon deaf ears because for me personally as I have already said more than once.. It wasn't about the crown.. It was about the alliance..

Who's twisting what now?

Okay at What point would I stop when I ran out of city slots I'd fill them with him city's and Used your Troop BP's to create more city slots. there is no Point I'd stop other then Morale as it is a game. you are showing you don't know Battle field

This is Grepolis... Not Battlefield 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5.... Speak to Jamo.. He appears to know all about those games.

Not a true one you don't leave a Person willing to fight Alive or Not under your control if you do you have to Fight them again. WHY may I ask would I want to Fight a Battle I've already won? Hence why they are called NUKES.

Nukes are called nukes because they are an abreviation of the word "Nuclear" which is simply an attempt to gain a massive amount of energy through splitting a Nucleus of a cell.

Also a nuke as it relates to Grepo is just a large attack... As Goodsplat realized you kind of need to clear a harbour before you can land a nuke...... Once again J... Thanks for the BP... :p

ggn-
on the point of a discussion, re: game play and definition of bullying:
1. we seem to agree on disagreeing
2. i did explain but posts were delete or you didn't like my explanation
i did not dodge, i don't mind discussion as long as it is reasonable
i really am over this and no matter how hard you push, i'm done

Fair enough, But in my mind you did dodge. The reason I say this is because as I pointed out the first time, I was not happy with the way in which you defined your terms as I found them a little questionable. So I gave you the chance to redefine them pointing out clearly the issue I had with them. You did not take that chance to change or adjust your definition so what choice did I have but to reject your argument?... That is reasonable in my opinion, And again here I was not happy with the way in which you explained something so I gave you the chance to address that concern and again you have not taken it.... Had you taken that chance and done so to a reasonable standard I would likely have accepted your point, But since you did not I see no merit or reason in your claim.

As I said the questions I asked regarding your points where to be honest as I said where not overly taxing or difficult in their nature so in not even bothering to answer those concerns you are in my opinion therefore purposely dodging them..

Your more than welcome to answer those concerns but as I said I don't think this is the place for a reasonable discussion.

DeletedUser

GGN said:
So what if I did lie....My point was that I had an agenda...So I told him a few lies."
"I wanted _____ to view them as literal, because I wanted to trick him."
GGN said:
She was "my french Girlfriend"... She was from France and was my then girlfriend. I just find it so comical that you go on about me refusing to accept points but here you are quibbling about pointless issues like this in a desperate attempt to paint me as a liar

Since we were awesome friends and you told me everything about your self from your place of work, education history , family, address, relationship history etc i find it very strange you are pretending to be so many different things on the externals.. I actually pity you.

DeletedUser48096

If my arguments are irrational why have you never bothered to show or explain why they are irrational then Dejan?...

despite numerous stats and facts proving you 100% incorrect..

Such as?.... And that sums up my point. You are happy to assert there are stats and fact that support your claims but when push comes to shove you cannot produce anything.

See Dejan you have accused me of a lot.. But nothing that have accused me of you can prove, You have even previously admitted as much. So do yourself a favour and let it go.. You saw the post from bitter Archi.. Going on about how much he hates this game and yet he still has the desire to come on here and speak ill of me... This world is almost over and along with it my time on this game.... I told you several months ago I was done after this world ends and nothing has changed. This resentment you hold torwards me only makes you look pathetic J.... Get over it.... Turn off your Xbox and enjoy whats left of the Serbian summer...

Since we were awesome friends and you told me everything about your self from your place of work, education history , family, address, relationship history etc i find it very strange you are pretending to be so many different things on the externals.. I actually pity you. Feel free to be yourself however unattractive you may think you are.

Don't forget I have seen a picture of you also.. and you are no picture perfect model either Dejan... But Iam not pathetic enough to to say anything more about it than that..

Sticks and Stones Dejan... Get over yourself.. If thats the best you got you are only showing just how pathetic you really are..

Rachel.L

Phrourach
ggn-
understand your point of view that i was lacking in adequate response
but as i said, think we should move on
beside, i think you have other fish to fry

DeletedUser

TD lost ANOTHER WW ? this is truly a very very poor performance - 4 months to change 7 level 9's to 10's with no opposition whatsoever. I am sure there will be a great GGN reason for such abject failure. the truth is you were never good enough in an server that was not 400 cap and never have been since,

jameslongst

Strategos
Come on you guys...SPILL IT!!! whats going on in there? No more PnPs??? You guys need me and jamo to flame war some more? Spice things up?

DeletedUser9267

Come on you guys...SPILL IT!!! whats going on in there? No more PnPs??? You guys need me and jamo to flame war some more? Spice things up?

LOL Aunt James, I'll answer you even though I am very inactive in Grepo these days.
Nothing has changed, our alliance is kicking butt as usual catching up the ground we lost with the treachery of certain individuals, well mainly one that was a founder.
The true heros of our alliance are still methodically tearing apart any opposition.

Glad to see you are now affectionately referring to jamovic as Jamo instead of the other names you used to call him.
What happened? Did you gals kiss and make up in the new world you are in?

Btw I am really curious how do you find a speed 2 - 1 world with morale?

jameslongst

Strategos
Coma agos you are too salty anymore, buddy. And your beef shouldnt be with KBO anyway. You got that twisted somewhere during your coma man. IMO you do him wrong smearing him on the externals, and i know his spirit is looking down on us, in socks and sandals, laughing and crying at the same time at you.

BTW You guys certainly did do well against me as soon as i quit logging in. Well done again.

Speeds slow in the new world sure. But i will manage to keep everyone frosty.